Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that progress???

When I have some time I promise I will write some more interesting pieces to give you good dreams.

But it won't be for a couple of weeks, at present it takes all my brain cells to string a few lines together.
No, I have enough trouble sleeping as it is :p

Oh, goody! *sits in corner waiting*

Aww, poor brain cells. Well, then I will have to do something for you in the meantime :)

No, I have enough trouble sleeping as it is :p

Oh, goody! *sits in corner waiting*

Aww, poor brain cells. Well, then I will have to do something for you in the meantime :)

What do you plan to do for me......?

*curious*

For those who like words

This is a part of a bigger story.

A slave and her Master meet another couple.

As I knelt in front of him I felt myself relax. This was what I knew how to do, I could do this.
It was something I took pleasure in doing and could enjoy.

His slave cupped her hands around his balls lifting them upwards slightly. I leaned over, taking in the smell of him and pushed my face deep into him.

I felt your gaze as you watched closely. I knew you would be savouring the smallest details, the shapes our bodies made, the intensity on his face as two sluts served him; everything would be filed away in your mind to be enjoyed again later.
I felt his slave release her hold on his balls, moving my head I began to soak his balls with my tongue. Sucking them into my mouth, running my tongue over them, savouring both the feel and taste; relaxing into the rhythm of sucking I gradually moved my hands to the back of his balls, firmly stroking underneath them.
His slave had his cock in her mouth, moving with steady strokes up and down the shaft. As I focused on his balls I watched as she took him deep into her mouth. I could imagine the feel of him on her tongue, filling her mouth, stretching it open.
She moved further down his shaft until her nose was pressed against the base of his cock. His hands covered the back of her head, holding her in place. I watched as she made swallowing movements, I was aware that the tip of his cock must be being massaged by her throat muscles. Without allowing her mouth to slide upwards he used his hips to thrust as deep as he could into her throat.
My face was so close, his balls encased in his mouth, I could see the small hairs at the base of his cock touching her mouth and nose. Her eyes were closed and she appeared relaxed taking thrust after thrust into her throat. His final thrusts were so powerful I released his balls to give him room to move, the thrust also forced her head back slightly, her breasts suddenly touching my face.
She could feel his powerful thrusts as he came in her throat, she swallowed again and again, I watched her throat muscles moving as she massaged the spewing head of his cock. Cum dribbled from the edges of her mouth and dripped down her face. I watched fascinated, wishing I had the courage to lick it from her but he needed to be tight into her mouth as he recovered before slowly releasing his cock from her mouth.
Her breasts remained on my face; his cock was red and swollen covered in saliva and cum. Together we licked it clean ensuring every part of it had been covered with our tongues.
As we licked it was impossible not to touch each others lips and tongues.
Small brief merges of skin on skin. As he relaxed back in his chair I touched her lips with my tongue. They were glistening with cum and slowly I licked their outline.
Pushing my tongue out further still I touched the tip of her tongue. Her mouth opened, needing no more encouragement I continued my tongues journey into her mouth.
I could taste his cum; moving my tongue into every part of her mouth I knew his cum was everywhere.

The thought of being such a brazen slut, making the first move, tasting another mans cum in a slaves mouth made my cunt wet. My hands reached for her right breast, circling it, stroking it feeling how the skin tightened around her nipple when I brushed my hand over it.

I knew you were watching, sensed you were close to cumming, I moved my hand to my own cunt, wetted my fingers, and pushed them into her mouth.

Omg

This is a part of a bigger story.

A slave and her Master meet another couple.

As I knelt in front of him I felt myself relax. This was what I knew how to do, I could do this.
It was something I took pleasure in doing and could enjoy.

His slave cupped her hands around his balls lifting them upwards slightly. I leaned over, taking in the smell of him and pushed my face deep into him.

I felt your gaze as you watched closely. I knew you would be savouring the smallest details, the shapes our bodies made, the intensity on his face as two sluts served him; everything would be filed away in your mind to be enjoyed again later.
I felt his slave release her hold on his balls, moving my head I began to soak his balls with my tongue. Sucking them into my mouth, running my tongue over them, savouring both the feel and taste; relaxing into the rhythm of sucking I gradually moved my hands to the back of his balls, firmly stroking underneath them.
His slave had his cock in her mouth, moving with steady strokes up and down the shaft. As I focused on his balls I watched as she took him deep into her mouth. I could imagine the feel of him on her tongue, filling her mouth, stretching it open.
She moved further down his shaft until her nose was pressed against the base of his cock. His hands covered the back of her head, holding her in place. I watched as she made swallowing movements, I was aware that the tip of his cock must be being massaged by her throat muscles. Without allowing her mouth to slide upwards he used his hips to thrust as deep as he could into her throat.
My face was so close, his balls encased in his mouth, I could see the small hairs at the base of his cock touching her mouth and nose. Her eyes were closed and she appeared relaxed taking thrust after thrust into her throat. His final thrusts were so powerful I released his balls to give him room to move, the thrust also forced her head back slightly, her breasts suddenly touching my face.
She could feel his powerful thrusts as he came in her throat, she swallowed again and again, I watched her throat muscles moving as she massaged the spewing head of his cock. Cum dribbled from the edges of her mouth and dripped down her face. I watched fascinated, wishing I had the courage to lick it from her but he needed to be tight into her mouth as he recovered before slowly releasing his cock from her mouth.
Her breasts remained on my face; his cock was red and swollen covered in saliva and cum. Together we licked it clean ensuring every part of it had been covered with our tongues.
As we licked it was impossible not to touch each others lips and tongues.
Small brief merges of skin on skin. As he relaxed back in his chair I touched her lips with my tongue. They were glistening with cum and slowly I licked their outline.
Pushing my tongue out further still I touched the tip of her tongue. Her mouth opened, needing no more encouragement I continued my tongues journey into her mouth.
I could taste his cum; moving my tongue into every part of her mouth I knew his cum was everywhere.

The thought of being such a brazen slut, making the first move, tasting another mans cum in a slaves mouth made my cunt wet. My hands reached for her right breast, circling it, stroking it feeling how the skin tightened around her nipple when I brushed my hand over it.

I knew you were watching, sensed you were close to cumming, I moved my hand to my own cunt, wetted my fingers, and pushed them into her mouth.

My cock got so hard reading your description...... how could anyone so shy be so fucking brazen! Thanks! :D:devil:

My cock got so hard reading your description...... how could anyone so shy be so fucking brazen! Thanks! :D:devil:

:)

Thank you.

I may have started a whole new journey in reality.

I have always been shy of public play, only ever been on a St Andrews Cross once and that was in a small club(shyguy knows where those pics are hidden, well hidden:rolleyes:). I have never ventured back into public play since, and that was three years ago.

I was collared both privately and publicly on Saturday.

After meeting people at the Lit get together we went to meet some friends of His in a private club/dungeon.

The Master and his girls who organised it, were wonderful; there were about fifteen people there in total.

After my collaring, which had me shaking, He decided I would give any man who wished, oral servitude.

I did this twice.

The first man was the Master of the club.

I knelt where my Master told me too, and waited for the Master of the club to come over.
I was focused on his trousers, as he approached. Not his crotch, but just below it at my eye line. I did not dare raise my head even slightly in case others watching viewed it as a sign of disrespect for either my own Master, or of the Master I was to serve.

He stopped directly in front of me, and his cock appeared in front of my mouth.
Moving my head forward I drew it all into my mouth in my first intake of breath.

At that point, my nerves calmed and I relaxed into the joy of serving my Master and the feel of a cock filling my mouth completely.

I could feel the edges of his leather trousers touching my face and I pushed against in order to swallow him.

As I increased the tightness of my lips and mouth around him I moved my tongue across the head of his cock.

I could feel something and I admit I was puzzled, it feel like a small hard ball in my mouth. I drew back unable to work out what I was feeling and not wishing to hurt him by my actions.

Slowly, very slowly I drew him back into my mouth, feeling cautiously with my tongue. The round ball remained in place.
In different circumstances I would have drawn back fully to play, observe and figure things out. But I had been clearly told by my Master to give oral. I was not keen to dis-please him by using my hands instead of my mouth.

A brief look at his cock as I licked down to where the base disappeared into the leather, showed a white ball.

As I moved up his cock I elected to ignore it and focus and his pleasure only.

I am not sure how long I knelt there, a few minutes; maybe more. But I found he appeared to enjoy a tight mouth moving at a steady pace up and down the shaft.

I was lost in my focus and it did take me by surprise when he stepped back slightly. I know he spoke to me, but I was to lost in my submission to recall the words or recognise them as actual words at the time.

He elected not to come in my mouth, and much later when Master and I were leaving the club he told me his reasons for that. He also said I was good. Being told that by a well respected Master was bliss.

I remained kneeling and calm waiting for my Master to give me further instruction.

He had spoken to a tall, stunning Domme about my serving her transvestite sub man.

I continued to quietly kneel and wait.

The sub mans cock was simply beautiful.

He seemed awkward and unsure as he stood in front of me.

I was not sure of the protocol, do I get his cock out, does he? This is new ground for me, a complete mystery tour.

A Domme raised her foot and the slender heel of her eight inch stiletto caught the material of the panties and moved it aside.

I was shocked to find that curled up and tucked into the laciest of black ladies panties with a thong, was a long straight cock and set of balls which were completely shaved.

A truly beautiful cock, which did not so much as stand instantly erect but unfurled slowly as I took in the sight of it.

I cupped my hands around his balls which were still hidden in the panties, ensuring my smallest fingers rubbed the underside of them. Even through the material I could feel them tighten under my ministrations.

I raised myself upright slightly and positioned my mouth directly above his cock and slowly swallowed downwards.

As his cock grew firm in my mouth as I moved down I was aware it was at a ninety degree angle, allowing me full access to the whole length without trying to stretch up too high and over balance.

That was my last coherent thought for sometime.

It was a joy to feel the soft skin on my tongue as his cock grew harder and harder.

He really enjoyed having my tongue flick over the tip, back and forth. His balls tightened and I pushed my face deep into his panties, trying to get the entire length in my mouth.

I spent time alternating my tongue from being a broad palette to narrow and moving up and down his shaft, then across the top in a figure of eight.

I was aware he was thrusting into my mouth and my focused changed to simply keep my mouth around his cock and accommodate how he wanted to use me.

At that point I was unaware of anyone else in the room, my only focus was this delicious cock; I never licked his balls; just had them cupped in my hands.

I slowly became aware that an unfamiliar noise was occurring, slap, slap, slap, slap....

I briefly opened my eyes and saw the legs of his Domme on one side of him and the legs of an equally beautiful Domme on the other.

I closed my eyes again and re-focused fully on serving and pleasing. It never occurred to me to take an interest in what they were doing to him, or in what talk was happening. I tuned it all out with a finality that allowed me space in my head to concentrate.

I matched his increasing thrusts with my mouth, expecting him to come at any moment.
Each trust pushed deeper into my mouth and I tried to open my throat to allow the head of his cock acess into my throat.

'20, 19, 18,...'

Numbers floated around in my head, but I was so far gone into my own world of giving oral I was unsure of there meaning or indeed if they were real.

'12, 11, 10, 9,...'

3, 2, 1....finish.

He shifted slightly and I drew my head back.

I slowly orientated myself but remained kneeling. As I opened my eyes and looked up. This rather shaken man was staring down at me muttering his thanks.

I responded with an equally shaky voice that it was my pleasure.

His Domme led him away and I remained kneeling for a heart beat before hearing Masters voice telling me to come to him.

Unable to stand, I crawled on my knees to be at his feet, where he told me I had been good.

It was a wonderful night and that was something I had never actually thought I would have the courage to do. But all I had to actually do, was obey Him

edit to add: I have since discovered the hard ball on the club Masters cock was part of a Prince Albert.
The counting down I vaguely heard, was the sub mans Domme who, during my uscking him had been paddling his ass and doing breath play on him, gave him a count down to be able to come, if he could not do it within the time; he could not come.
He didn't make it.

Last edited:
Goodness Shy, that must have been amazing. Thankyou for sharing it with us.

I'm so glad that your public collaring was the wonderful experience that you were expecting it to be. :rose:

Goodness Shy, that must have been amazing. Thankyou for sharing it with us.

I'm so glad that your public collaring was the wonderful experience that you were expecting it to be. :rose:

I didn't know what to expect lol.

I was so damn nervous I was shaking.

But he was sweet and looked after me so well.

Then again, I did behave and was pretty quiet and respectful without one single smart comment!

SS
I am SOOOOO happy for you, when Sir and I read this yesterday I told him how happy I was for you... Congrats on youre public collaring.. ;) and the private one as well... Maybe Ill be next..

SS
I am SOOOOO happy for you, when Sir and I read this yesterday I told him how happy I was for you... Congrats on youre public collaring.. ;) and the private one as well... Maybe Ill be next..

Thank you.
Hopefully you will be next and of course we will want details, lots of details :D

It was very much new territory for me.

The whole experience of meeting him for the first time, meeting the Lit crowd and then the club until the early hours of the morning was mind blowing.

I simply could not follow even the basic train of thought by the end of the weekend.

I was also exhausted on every level.

It was such fun to meet people from Lit and spend time laughing and having fun with them

We talked so much, proof perhaps that I enjoy all forms of oral ;)

*thump*
*sounds of Shank falling over from jealousy*

Believe me, i am still on a high from the whole experience.

Being told I was good by such a well respected and very experienced Master, was enough to almost make me float on air.

I did wonder if you and Wenchie would wander in here.

You both crossed my mind that evening.

Being told I was good by such a well respected and very experienced Master, was enough to almost make me float on air.

*giggles* because you lived one of my fantasies? ;)

I'm recalling a certian cock this evening. The first uncercumsized cock I ever experienced. I remember his first lessons, teaching me how he liked to be sucked, I was a quick learner *grins*. I can still taste his sweet nectur in my mouth, something he said he did not often do. happy memories

A Goddess Amongst US

:)

Thank you.

I may have started a whole new journey in reality.....

shy,
you have shown yourself to be a goddess amongst us. if there were a patron goddess for the art of oral servatude, she would be undoubtably be in the image of you. thank you for sharing that incredible journey. I anxiously await the opportunity to have m read it and then perform for me.

Leo
:devil:

I do lurk here a great deal - keeping up, as it were, on the adventures in the wonderful world of cock sucking worship.

It always happens, I start out reading something here and I begin by relating to the experience the cock is having and quickly move to the experience the mouth is having :eek: . I do love servicing a willing cock, or maybe even an unwilling cock for that matter :eek::eek:, more so then being serviced myself :eek:

*sigh*

What ever am I to do :confused:

And I must say, I'm honored that thoughts of me entered your mind that evening. :kiss:

%21cid_002001c7c21e%240c45d8e0%24fd0ba718%40whatley.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back