Angel's Little Patch of Heaven

*giggling at HF's ideas as she looks at the shot glass, trying to remember the number she's had so far*

Wonder if we could get Bruce Willis to do a cameo as the washed up partner getting fired as Wolfias is getting ready for his interview.... Could have a Remington Steele vibe there too. :D

Red, Riding & Hood Detective Agency?

Sadly I got to say goodnight my friends. :heart:

I'll work on that... good night sir... fair thee well.

*quickly refilling both the shot and the whisky glass as Angel is watching Wolfias walk away.*

Last edited:
If HF is Red... Are you riding? :D

grins behind my glass as I take a sip, "There is noting wrong with carrying a wolf across the hot sand of Angel Bay... his paws are tender from the heat, and I have shoes." :p

Last edited:
Oops, sorry, Wolfias... Didn't realize you had to head out.

*gives him a quick peck on the cheek*

Thanks for walking me home... Those pesky pirates are rattling cages again I hear.

grins behind my glass as I take a sip, "There is noting wrong with carrying a wolf across the hot sand of Angel Bay... his paws are tender from the heat, and I have shoes." :p

I was just trying to figure out how I could be either... Riding or hood...

*giggling as things around her seemed a bit blurry*

Well I certain know how to ride, but...

Ooooh, good point.

*looks at the glasses in front of her, or at least tries to*

Holy moly... Any idea how many shots I've ordered tonight? I swear I've had.... Um, lots... But my glasses are full.

Ooooh, good point.

*looks at the glasses in front of her, or at least tries to*

Holy moly... Any idea how many shots I've ordered tonight? I swear I've had.... Um, lots... But my glasses are full.

So with the blindfold, and your already established skills... you can take care of the Ridinghood part... Wolfias and I can take care of the making you red... or rather more of a very warm pink... part. :devil: :D

So with the blindfold, and your already established skills... you can take care of the Ridinghood part... Wolfias and I can take care of the making you red... or rather more of a very warm pink... part. :devil: :D

*squirming in her seat*

I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about...

*surreptitiously fanning herself*

*squirming in her seat*

I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about...

*surreptitiously fanning herself*

I was thinking about how your cheeks reflected in the setting sun's light. What were you thinking? :eek:

How my cheeks reflect the setting sun's light, of course!

Smiling as I take another long sip of my drink, "I don't know what else it could have possibly been interpreted as? :confused: :eek: "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" :eek:

No, definitely not the same.... but..... or should I say butt..... not a bad image either. ;)

*rolls her eyes as she takes another shot*

You're in a very punny mood tonight, partner...

Back