Panty / Lingerie Shopping Humiliation Ideas

slavetom

Virgin
My wife is looking for examples of letters that I could give to a sales person at a lingerie store like Victorias Secret to out me being her sub and humiliate me while the salesgirl helps me buy panties and other womens lingerie. Does anyone have sample letters that they could post here?

slave tom

I think that that would be very wrong to do to the sales person. It would humiliate *them*, and as they didn't ask to be humiliated, it's playing against our safe, sane, and CONSENSUAL rules.

I have to agree with Chicklet. I've worked retail and if someone came in with such a letter I'd be furious. Later I'd probably laugh my ass off but initially I'd be embaressed and then angry at you for having put me in such a situation in the first place. Unless you actually know the salesgirl and she knows you are your wife's sub I would can the idea of involving them in your relationship.

As a side note however, if you are involved in your local scene there is no reason your wife couldn't ask other female dominants if they have their subs wear female lingerie and if so if there are particular stores they send them to to find things that will fit a male build. She could then send you shopping to such stores as already cater to those needs and where the salespeople are much more likely to be used to having men ask for help in buying lingerie for themselves than at most main stream stores.

Either way...can the letter idea.

It might be one thing if she sent you in and made you get specific items. Then in that case you may have to ask a salesgirl for help. You may also have to be honest and say that they are for you, IF asked who the items are for. (That part is a big maybe. I'm extremely on the fence about it, and very very tired right now.)

It is NOT fair, polite, or consensual to drag an unknown salesperson into your scenes or playtime. She's just there to sell lingerie. If you want to buy lingerie from her, that's one thing, but don't embarrass her by making her acknowledge and play along with your kink. That's not what she gets paid for.

Let's try to remember that just 'cos it turns you on, doesn't mean it's nice to do to unsuspecting others. Very little makes me more -angry- than public humiliation; I'd be royally pissed off if I was that salesperson.

Chicklet said:
I think that that would be very wrong to do to the sales person. It would humiliate *them*, and as they didn't ask to be humiliated, it's playing against our safe, sane, and CONSENSUAL rules.

I agree. It may humiliate you, but the sales person is 99% likely to be very weirded out, especially at a 'swanky' shop like Victoria's Secret. And that crosses the line of pulling unwilling/unknowing participants into your lifestyle, which is simply un-ethical.

I agree about not taking the letter.

When I was first starting to crossdress I was directed to purchase a new garter for a party I was being taken to. With my heart in my throat I walked into a Victoria’s Secret. While I was still getting my bearings a sales clerk wanted to know what I was looking for. “Garters” was my response. She started to show me all sorts of garters and I was trying to figure out the size for me without holding then up to my waist there I the store. I was a nervous wreck. Then she asked, “are these for your wife or girlfriend?” I was very still for just a moment, then “myself” just sorta jumped out of my mouth. Death would have been welcome at that moment. Then I added, “for a costume party” – true in its own way. She got this huge grin and then stated “well, you will need hose wont you?” I walked out of that store with a huge sack of new stuff, a huge wet spot in my undies and a shopping experience I have not forgotten in over 9 years….

:D :D

jadefirefly said:
It is NOT fair, polite, or consensual to drag an unknown salesperson into your scenes or playtime. She's just there to sell lingerie. If you want to buy lingerie from her, that's one thing, but don't embarrass her by making her acknowledge and play along with your kink. That's not what she gets paid for.
* stands and claps *

Half a lifetime ago, I worked my way through college in retail and restaurants. I can attest to the fact that - for some inexplicable reason - many people seem to think the 'service' in 'service industry' implies more than the duty to serve a meal in a prompt and courteous fashion, or find the correct size of jeans.

This is hard, honest work, and these employees absolutely do not deserve to be treated with disrespect.

Interrupting my rant to say - omg, Miss Firefly, your av made me laugh out loud.

Chicklet said:
It would humiliate *them*, and as they didn't ask to be humiliated, it's playing against our safe, sane, and CONSENSUAL rules.
I agree with you, but would add that the clerk would most likely be frightened as well. The real problem with creepy men acting inappropriately in stores is that they tend to lurk in the corridor, return and stare through the window, etc.

Whether or not the intent is to harass & threaten the sales clerk, that is how it will be received.

Shankara20 said:
When I was first starting to crossdress I was directed to purchase a new garter for a party I was being taken to. With my heart in my throat I walked into a Victoria’s Secret.
That story really made me smile, Shankara. Thanks for sharing it. :)

slavetom said:
My wife is looking for examples of letters that I could give to a sales person at a lingerie store like Victorias Secret to out me being her sub and humiliate me while the salesgirl helps me buy panties and other womens lingerie. Does anyone have sample letters that they could post here?
slave tom,

I notice that this was your only post, and that it was written several days ago.

Although I have very strong feelings about what I wrote in my response here, I also know that everybody (especially me!) has times when they think they have a good idea.... but they end up smacking their forehead, saying, "DOH!"

If the forum in general interests you, I hope you'll come back. :)

Alice

Here is one example that I have received

Here is a letter that a former Mistress made me use. I was utterly humiliated, but the salesgirl loved every minute of it! She even made me try on the panties to ensure that I had the right size!

Dear Sales Associate,

The person who handed you this note is my sissy husband.

He has been instructed by me to purchase lingerie so that he can get in touch with his feminine side. "She" is hoping that you will assist her in selecting a pair of panties along with any other suggestions you may have.

These selections should be feminine and sexy. They are for her to wear and should fit accordingly. She is currently wearing a pair of my panties that appear to be too tight. Please help her purchase the appropriate size. If you are uncomfortable assisting her, simply hand her back this note and she will leave.

She is hoping that you will help her because if she returns home without this note signed she will be punished.

Thank you for your assistance. Please sign this note as proof that she has asked for help. And by all means, have fun with her!

I have assisted "Sissy" with her purchases today,

signed: __________________________________

store: ____________________________________

slavetom said:
Here is a letter that a former Mistress made me use. I was utterly humiliated, but the salesgirl loved every minute of it! She even made me try on the panties to ensure that I had the right size!

Dear Sales Associate,

The person who handed you this note is my sissy husband.

He has been instructed by me to purchase lingerie so that he can get in touch with his feminine side. "She" is hoping that you will assist her in selecting a pair of panties along with any other suggestions you may have.

These selections should be feminine and sexy. They are for her to wear and should fit accordingly. She is currently wearing a pair of my panties that appear to be too tight. Please help her purchase the appropriate size. If you are uncomfortable assisting her, simply hand her back this note and she will leave.

She is hoping that you will help her because if she returns home without this note signed she will be punished.

Thank you for your assistance. Please sign this note as proof that she has asked for help. And by all means, have fun with her!

I have assisted "Sissy" with her purchases today,

signed: __________________________________

store: ____________________________________

Whoa tom thats waaaaaaaaaaay to much information for the average salesperson.

Shankara's post showed a way that one might get around this situation if you are sincere in your purchase.

You under 'instruction' even in your example note are violating the rights of the salesperson . In as much as they have general expectations of their employment duties which would not incorporate your 'humiliation'. In fact you will probably get off on this and not that humiliated at all , really should be addressing the humiliation you are prepared to inflict on an non consenting individual.

Paint it as carefully as you choose to , as all the other posters that negate anything positive from this transaction have stated above.........its simply wrong.

@}-}rebecca---- said:
....Paint it as carefully as you choose to , as all the other posters that negate anything positive from this transaction have stated above.........its simply wrong.

what she said!

I make be way off base, but somehow I don't believe that letter.

I am fairly sure that if that happened in the UK the sales person would call for managerial assistance and we are often more broadminded here than the US.

I am betting it would not be well recieved in certain US States

Okay- I deal in vintage lingerie (online). I assist cross dressers and very sweet girls (who are boys) in buying lovely panties, nightgowns, and slips. I've had clients who let me know in no uncertain terms they were buying slips from me for sexual pleasure- but they did it in a mature, respectful way.

That letter was rude, manipulative, and wrong. One could argue it allowed an opportunity for the salesgirl to "consent" or not, but the way it's worded means if she won't "consent" to participate, she is responsible for condemning the man in question to be punished. Where exactly is the "choice" in that?

What happened to grace, dignity, and respect? Just because we are kinky, basic manners and civilized behaviour can be tossed out the window? No wonder society (in general) has such a poor opinion of perverts...

I don't really care if the letter is real, fake, or what.

Were it actually to be used, THAT WOULD BE WRONG.

Period, end of story.

I have gotten my panties at the same dept. store for years....I know the sales girls know what I buy is for me.....I some times buy 2 or 3 every weekend...****..****...and sexy

Back