Preference for sluts

Ever since I was a teenager I have both admired and envied sluts. I admired their willingness to have sex often to satisfy their own urges, and I envied the unlimited opportunities they had just because they were girls. I wished that I could have been a slut.

Sounds like you are a bit of a cock slut yourself.....or would like to be based upon your profile.

I'm proud to say that I've experienced some extremely slutty moments, but being a guy I'm unable to even aspire to the heights of slutdom to which you girls are easily capable. By merely parting your luscious legs and smiling, a la Sharon Stone, women are able to summon a cadre of men, salivating and stumbling over each other, intoxicated by the powerful, pussy pheromones emanating from between your thighs, eagerly willing to do your bidding. I envy you!

What's not to love about a girl who is eager to enjoy herself? If I'm going to put in all that cardiovascular exercise its nice to know that someone will likely appreciate it.

I'm proud to say that I've experienced some extremely slutty moments, but being a guy I'm unable to even aspire to the heights of slutdom to which you girls are easily capable. By merely parting your luscious legs and smiling, a la Sharon Stone, women are able to summon a cadre of men, salivating and stumbling over each other, intoxicated by the powerful, pussy pheromones emanating from between your thighs, eagerly willing to do your bidding. I envy you!

Well attracting men is easy enough. The problem is that if I "put out the signal" it is received by both good guys and assholes. It is surprisingly hard to find a good man that will accept a real slut. Not the worst problem in the world though ;)

Yeah, but you girls can pick and choose. Cocksuckers like me have to take what we can get.

Well attracting men is easy enough. The problem is that if I "put out the signal" it is received by both good guys and assholes. It is surprisingly hard to find a good man that will accept a real slut. Not the worst problem in the world though ;)

In my experience it draws more assholes than potential candidates. Doesn't stop me from dressing slutty though. The assholes can bring its own kind of fun ;)

Of the few that are worthwhile there are even fewer of those who can keep up with a true slut. ;)

I think this is a question of semantics, after all what is the definition of a slut. I am happy being sexually liberated, confident and have had multiple partners. Some short term, one off and others long term. the guys I've been with have either accepted me as I am or not and vice versa.

I adore sluts. If I was a woman I'd certainly be one. I'm actually envious!

A man is as much as what society's calls a woman a slut except in common society it's cool for a guy to sleep around but if a woman does it she is a whore.

I look at it like this. I don't want to teach, I want to do. So slut moms were my focus and I have no regrets and if anything counting the notches on my belt I am as much of a slut as they are and no issues with that.

Yes

I'm sexually "liberated", too. I've had more partners than I can easily count, and I suspect I have stronger urges and more desire for sex than most men. I love to fuck and I love to suck cock.

But I hate the word "slut". You can twist the meaning of it any way you care to, I don't like it. It indicates a disrespect for women and it puts me off completely.
Very well said!

When I hear a fellow guy refer to a lady as a slut I tell him, "that's because she hasn't fucked you (loser)." My SO was called it before I got to know her. Now , I am with a wonderful woman who is an amazing lover, calls my cock perfect and says I'm her best ever. Life is good.

The funny thing is that I think a lot of people actually believe they can identify a slut on site. They think we dress for advertisement and are inherently easy, stupid and insecure. That is just the stereotype used to coerce us into submission. The fact is that there are lots of women who are very sexually active with multiple partners. Sluts are all around us. We just don't know it because we sluts don't choose to present ourselves as caricatures.

In some ways it reminds me of the days when we thought all gay people marched in a parade wearing
assless chaps. How silly to assume a given segment of society is so one dimensional. It was driven by fear of the unknown, but in retrospect it was laughably superficial. We now know that there are gay people all around us many of whom are not readily recognizable as being gay.

Last edited:
In my experience it draws more assholes than potential candidates. Doesn't stop me from dressing slutty though. The assholes can bring its own kind of fun ;)

Of the few that are worthwhile there are even fewer of those who can keep up with a true slut. ;)

*clears throat and raises hand* I don't know if I can, but I sure would love to try, someday. Just wanted to put that out there.

Very well said!

When I hear a fellow guy refer to a lady as a slut I tell him, "that's because she hasn't fucked you (loser)." My SO was called it before I got to know her. Now , I am with a wonderful woman who is an amazing lover, calls my cock perfect and says I'm her best ever. Life is good.

Good for you and good for her.

I understand where milfsauce is coming from in terms of not liking the word "slut". As long as it is intended as an insult who wants to be on the receiving end of that? However, I am more oriented to the whole "reclaim the word" mentality. It isn't because I want to see the word enter our regular vernacular. As long as we have an aversion to the word we give it the power to denigrate women for simply exercising freedom of choice.

Good for you and good for her.

I understand where milfsauce is coming from in terms of not liking the word "slut". As long as it is intended as an insult who wants to be on the receiving end of that? However, I am more oriented to the whole "reclaim the word" mentality. It isn't because I want to see the word enter our regular vernacular. As long as we have an aversion to the word we give it the power to denigrate women for simply exercising freedom of choice.

Like, "cunt." Same deal.

Like, "cunt." Same deal.

Ya, no woman wants to hear that word. However, it is kind of a universal negative like "asshole" or "dick". What makes someone want to call you a cunt, dick or asshole is circumstantial. The target may or may not deserve the insult.

However, "slut" isn't just a negative word. It implies something specific about her personality (promiscuous) and it implies that this one aspect of her makes her a bad person. In that sense it is more akin to "faggot". The target isn't simply a "bad" person but it is because they are gay. These words single out sexual preference or activities as the source of the target's undesirability - as if being sexually active or gay is inherently a bad thing even if you are a very nice person.

The cost of health care would skyrocket even more due to the increase in knee replacements. Just saying... :D

Yes, but think of the reduction in stress. That's gotta be good for the health care system.

Reminds me of a good quip from a comedian - if cum tasted like chocolate that would solve a lot of the world's problems.

Blowjobs for peace

Back