Incest stories

efactors12

Virgin
Joined
May 17, 2012
Posts
11
Incest is one of the most popular categories of literotica. The idea of keeping it in a family is a real turn on. I would like to ask what type of incestuous stories you guys like most:

1. sister-brother
2. dad-daughter
3. mom-son
4. first cousins
5. step father-daughter
6. half brother-sister
7. adopted sons or daughters
8. grandson
9. grandma
10. twins

11. Or ANYTHING you can think of!!
 
Ive seen this poll before and usually it works out to be mom-son, but I am definitely a Daddy/Daughter kinda girl!
 
Mother/Son for me.

The most popular are Mother/Son, and Brother/Sister.
 
Panty play

Mother and son...My Stepmother"s panties have been my pleasure for years...Im 43 and shes 69..I still do the hamper thing and love Incest Roleplay...
 
Mother/son is most popular site wide but my personal fav is Brother/sister but not "wow sis, you're hot, let's fuck!"

I like stories with a romantic aspect as well and a build up to the forbidden attraction.

Candlelight062 is excellent for these types of stories.
 
---

I did three of my six sisters...
two of my four brothers...
 
My 2 cents

Mine is kinda different I like daddy/daughter..... father/son..... mother/father/daughter. The twist is I'm a lesbian and as a rule don't sleep with men. But for my daddies cock I would break all of the rules!!!
 
Mother - Son, but I have to say that I think the one of the best presentations of an incestuous relationship was a brother - sister relationship in a popular novel of a few decades ago, "Blue Movie," by Terry Southern. In it, a couple of popular teenage entertainers, (think Donnie and Marie, the Carpenters, etc.) are cast in what is supposed to be a mainstream movie wherein the sex is to be unsimulated. The siblings previously had not had any form of sexual relationship, but, during the filming, the earth moves. The book isn't all that explicit, but, even though I'm a guy, I found it erotic.

I think the best mother - son incest in popular literature probably was in Earl Thompson's Garden of Sand and its sequel or prequel (can't remember whether Garden of Sand was the first or second in the series). Wish I could write like him!
 
This is so awesome! Thanks for your information! I was trying to look for books about incest. These two sound good and worth reading!


Mother - Son, but I have to say that I think the one of the best presentations of an incestuous relationship was a brother - sister relationship in a popular novel of a few decades ago, "Blue Movie," by Terry Southern. In it, a couple of popular teenage entertainers, (think Donnie and Marie, the Carpenters, etc.) are cast in what is supposed to be a mainstream movie wherein the sex is to be unsimulated. The siblings previously had not had any form of sexual relationship, but, during the filming, the earth moves. The book isn't all that explicit, but, even though I'm a guy, I found it erotic.

I think the best mother - son incest in popular literature probably was in Earl Thompson's Garden of Sand and its sequel or prequel (can't remember whether Garden of Sand was the first or second in the series). Wish I could write like him!
 
I'm a fan of father/daughter where the daughter is the daughter of the father's first daughter, and so on - with each not showing signs of age much after 30.

e.g. Father has daughter Julia with his wife, then daughter Jessica with Julia, then daughter Jasana with Jessica

It only makes sense (on many levels) in a fictional world, but that's my favorite - especially when the mothers take part in the sex, and the first mother was the father's sister.


More realistically, big age differences weird me out, so I'm a brother/sister and cousin/cousin fan.


If we're talking about real life, then I'm on probably board with cousin/cousin and half-siblings. Both have a generally low genetic recombination factor, and if they didn't grow up too close or without ever meeting there aren't likely to be major psychological complications.
 
Last edited:
Ive seen this poll before and usually it works out to be mom-son, but I am definitely a Daddy/Daughter kinda girl!

And if anyone ever had a look at my mom, :eek: they would know why I would choose sister/brother instead. :D

We may have fought like a cat and dog growing up, but my sister is undeniably attractive. And still as annoying as hell, which means it will never happen. :rolleyes:
 
Sister-sister, mother-daughter, or female cousin-cousin. I love lesbian erotica, and adding taboo flavoring to it just turns me on even more.
 
Mom and son is hot. I enjoy it most when mom really doesn't want to but has no choice. Mistaken identity is hot as well. And I also like the accidental-opps-my-dick-slipped-in-your pussy approach.....sorry mom...lol.
 
My fav incest topics

I love all combos of incest mutual masturbation and even then escalating. Bro/sis, mom/son, sis/sis, bro/bro, etc...I guess I prefer the younger groups. I also love bro stealing mom/sis panties...so difficult for me to hold out for entire stories it makes my balls boil over with my steamy spunk!
 
I can tell..from your user name. I'm actually a brother-sister girl!

That's hot. I used to steal my sis panties and sniff them. She caught me jacking off but didn't blow up my spot and continued to provide me her sweet scents for years to cum
 
That's hot. I used to steal my sis panties and sniff them. She caught me jacking off but didn't blow up my spot and continued to provide me her sweet scents for years to cum

I have a great story with my cousin and getting her panties right after a softball game.
 
---

hey efactors12

whats a boy a to do after his older sister makes him eat her out, sucks his dick?
after that my curiousity and imagination almost crippled me.
 
Back
Top