Hottest Compliment You've Ever Received?

Got a call from her two days later saying that she is still walking funny
Another time ran into an ex at a baseball game with five of her girlfriends and she introduces me as "this is bob the one with the huge cock" needless to say I banged two of the girls that night
 
After spending a good portion of the night giving candid advice to another married man, he told me I was the most fascinating woman he has talked to in a long time.

And through the whole night my laughter kept him hard enough to leak in his trousers.
 
The two hottest compliments were from two different women. After a 9 hour marathon with C. she said while laughing, "My pussy will never be the same!"

About ten years later, my long-time plutonic friend F. and I ended up in bed and I ate her for about an hour. She came many times and said to me "Where did you learn how to do that?" (Yum!)
 
I was once told by a woman who was very much a goody two shoes (down to being a preachers kid)

That looking at me was like being on a diet and looking at a double cheeseburger.

You know its bad for you

You know what it will do to you

You know you shouldn't want it But oh, god do I want a taste.
 
I have a rather small package.Once a girl told me I have a "cute cock".I realized later that was NOT a compliment.LOL.
About 2 weeks after that after eating her ass and clit she had the most powerful orgasm she had ever had.
She begged me to eat her pussy after that.
Though the smallest she said I was the best lover has ever had.She said that after we broke up.
So I guess good things do come in small packages sometimes.
 
I Have Two That come to Mind.

1. you have the hardest cock I have ever seem.
2. you are my teenager
 
A woman once told me that she'd never come that hard or often in one weekend in her life. Fast forward 15 yrs later she finds me on Facebook and concedes that that record still stands and is sorry for slipping away.
 
Recently after chatting up a lady working at Central Market, she looked at me with these big beautiful eyes and said she found me very attractive.
 
From a man "You suck cock like a porn star"

From a woman "I have never cum like that before."

Yes I LOVE giving oral both ways;)
 
I've had 2. The first one was when a Guy had me laid out naked on the hood of his camaro and he said I looked like a playboy centerfold.
The second was from a Guy that told me he had been given 100's of blowjobs and nobody had rocked his world like me. I believed him. Poor Guy could hardly walk after his knees. were so weak...:D
 
Last edited:
Several times been told my southern accented voice makes their
Panties wet and my cock speaks well with it. I never argued
 
Tough to say. One that sticks out is a good looking guy once told me "I know you are married but if ever you want to be with a guy call me"
 
Not the best I've had, but the most recent: Saturday night a woman told me I had a nice cock then told my wife she's a lucky woman to have such a nice one. She didn't have it in her mouth long enough to get it fully hard.
 
that it wouldnt matter what i wear i could wear a garbage bag and still make it look sexy
 
About a month ago I was nude and bent over to kiss my wife goodnight while she laid on the floor watching TV. When I stood up, she said, "You have a beautiful cock."
 
Breathless, exhausted and satiated after an extended session with a new lover...on her back with her arm over her eyes..."Oh my god, you know a lot about sex."

"So deep," in the moment with eyes locked was pretty fine too.
 
Compliment

One of my favorites was the gorgeous lesbian who told me: "If I wasn't gay, I'd fuck the hell out of you."
 
Back
Top