Girls opinion on feeding their guy a creampie

*sigh* once again the whole "gay" debate gets sparked up... If it's your own cum, then you needn't look at that as a gay act. Seriously. By the same logic, if you think that is gay and you're not down with it, then you should feel completely uncomfortable with the idea of touching your own dick - I mean it's a penis isn't it? In your hand! ewwww how gay! But yet I'm fairly certain no straight guys outside of fucked up religious wackos have any problem handling their own dick. Your own cum is no different. Not to say you have to enjoy it or experience it if you don't want to, but to label it as gay is just ridiculous and ignorant.

I agree. This is not gay related. When mixing love juices (pussy juice and cum). It's delicious. Tastes better than cum itself. My wife loves it. This makes us closer together. It's very intimate.
 
I agree. This is not gay related. When mixing love juices (pussy juice and cum). It's delicious. Tastes better than cum itself. My wife loves it. This makes us closer together. It's very intimate.

Agreed that it is super intimate!!! It's sensual and makes a wonderful bond between me and my wife when we do this. It's so fun and sexy me thinks :)
 
Mrs Shrek, Having a quick look whilst Hubby out :)

Why is the Gay thing licking in again? If I lick Mr Shreks cock after its been in me does that mean I am a Lesbian? lol.

Any way whilst I am on here I have get very horny and feeling naughty. Some of you may know I like to plan things and ways of teasing and pleasing my Hubby. . . . Tonight he will defiantly be eating his cum from me. I will let him do what he wants upto the point he cums in me then I will take control. . . . he may need a little "helping hand"
 
Had a nice time Friday nite with my fwb. After I came inside her she slipped her panties back on and let my cum soak into them. After a few minutes of just spooning I started kissing my way down until I was sucking on her cum filled panties. It was even better when I pulled them aside and started kissing and licking her very wet and juicy pussy.
It just smells and tastes so erotic! Love it!!!
 
where should i start

years ago I was on top of a woman wearing panties after we came she told me to remove the rubber-I handed it to her and she said open wide!i was so turned on-
 
Mrs Shrek, Having a quick look whilst Hubby out :)

Why is the Gay thing licking in again? If I lick Mr Shreks cock after its been in me does that mean I am a Lesbian? lol.

Any way whilst I am on here I have get very horny and feeling naughty. Some of you may know I like to plan things and ways of teasing and pleasing my Hubby. . . . Tonight he will defiantly be eating his cum from me. I will let him do what he wants upto the point he cums in me then I will take control. . . . he may need a little "helping hand"
I would have to say, Your husband is a very lucky man.
I wish my wife would do this.
Thanks for the post.
Joe
 
Lately I've been trying to find amateur porn where this happens. It's such a turn on but I don't have much luck finding it.
 
I love that nothing like kissing the girl
After she sucked my cock showing her how much i love her for it sharing my taste with her.
 
Very hot amd sensual act that we endulge in everytime we have sex... love to fill her pussy with a huge creampie and fuck her till my cock goes limp...really mixing our juices then eating her to orgasms... she cums HARD when I do this, and I.love the flavor and scent of her well fucked pussy... then the sloppy cum kissing as we cuddle... outstanding!!... as far as a gay act?... not when its OUR cum.
 
I've done it, and the girls I've done it with have found it a huge turn on, similar to kissing a girl after she's given you a blowjob.
 
Lately I've been trying to find amateur porn where this happens. It's such a turn on but I don't have much luck finding it.

Finding good clips is like finding the proverbial needle in the haystack. There's one or two professional ones that are not bad, but nothing beats the real thing ;-)
 
Finding good clips is like finding the proverbial needle in the haystack. There's one or two professional ones that are not bad, but nothing beats the real thing ;-)

You said it, my friend. The well-framed clips of hot amateur creampie eating are in short supply.
 
Pie

Ohhh!! that is so hot! Most guys are turned off to that but it is so hot when they do it I just get all worked up and want to go again. Unfortunately I usually have to wait a little while for him to recover.

Don't give him the chance just sit on his face when you are done!:)
 
Your own cum vs. someone elses

My 2 cents on this:

I personally find the idea of going down on my wife after I have filled her up (and I cum buckets, so filled is very appropriate here) extremely hot and my wife has no issue with it, although I don't believe it excites her as much as it excites me. Once I have blown my load though, I have a hard time getting back into it right away so the moment usually passes unless she hops on top of me and puts her lovely red head pussy right on my face.

I think this is probably why a lot of guys probably have an easier time going down on a women when someone else has done the filling. When I am hot and bothered and in the middle of sex, I am up for anything so I would definitely go down on my wife. Nothing gay or submissive about it, though I don't have an issue with either of those things. I just like my sex hot, hard, messy and sticky and cum is a big part of it for me.

My wife and I haven't played with another partner for a long time and I doubt we will for a few more years, just the way our life is going, but I have no doubt when we do again this will be on the menu.

For the record, I also love snowballing/cum kissing. No matter how knackered I am after and orgasm, I love tasting myself on my lovers lips and tongue.
 
I am married, and my hubby and I have an open relationship. I have a couple of lovers that I see on a regular basis. I only go bareback with one of them though. When I go to see my bareback lover, it's always a hard choice for him as to whether he wants to cum inside me or in my mouth. But for the times that he does cum inside me, I get a little thrill knowing that my hubby and I will probably end up fooling around when I get home. My hubby has never mentioned anything to me about enjoying creampies or anything like that. But he has no problem licking me even though he knows I have my lover's cum inside me.
 
I go down and lick and suck my cum out of my baby's pussy on a fairly regular basis. It helps fuel my fantasy of licking some body else's hot cum out of her sexy opening. :heart:
 
We always share my cum...if I cum inside her, she lets me eat her creampie. It gets her off to know that I am sucking our mixed juices from her and she loves when I put a mouthful of cum on her clit and works it with my tongue.

Our mantra is - never waste the cum. Whether she swallows or snowballs me after a hot blowjob, or I eat her creampie and kiss her following, or I lick it from her tits when I jerk off on her, or she scoops it up on her fingers and feeds our kiss after she jerks me off.

Cum is just part of our love making. She loves it and she knows I love it.
 
Back
Top