Just a question

sexysquid90

Really Experienced
I am sure I'll get tarred and feathered for asking this, but I'm young and dumb.

It seems there a bit of a double standard when it comes to daddy and mommy fantasies. The Lit personals are flooded with 'dads' and 'daughters' looking for each other, with successful results. 'Moms' looking for 'sons' (obviously) do well, but the 'sons' looking for 'moms' are filled with strings of *bumps*. There are daddy threads here, but I haven't seen a mommy thread.

I'm sure you'll tell me I'm off base, but I was just wondering. Sorry to bother.

First, men are horny bastards, so any F seeking M thread will get a lot of hits, but you knew that already.

I think that women largely fantasize about older men, which leads many to have Daddy type fantasies. A lot of men also fantasize about teaching, training, and/or corrupting younger women, which can also cross over into Daddy/daughter type play.

Women (generalizing here, so this is not a 100% deal by any stretch) generally want a man who can take what he wants, maybe teach her a few things, and manhandle her.

Not as many women want to be the one training a guy. They are out there, but they're rare. You also don't find many women who want to domme a guy online, aside from some who enjoy financial domination and the obvious perks that go with that.

Unfortunately, for submissive men (or 'sons'), their numbers (the men) have grown way disproportionately to the number of women who are seeking them.

I am sure I'll get tarred and feathered for asking this, but I'm young and dumb.

It seems there a bit of a double standard when it comes to daddy and mommy fantasies. The Lit personals are flooded with 'dads' and 'daughters' looking for each other, with successful results. 'Moms' looking for 'sons' (obviously) do well, but the 'sons' looking for 'moms' are filled with strings of *bumps*. There are daddy threads here, but I haven't seen a mommy thread.

I'm sure you'll tell me I'm off base, but I was just wondering. Sorry to bother.

I wouldn't say it was double-standards, just general consensus among the users. there aren't many guys I know who fantasise about their mums (or moms, for you Americans) simply because it's an unusual desire. However, having said that, if it was an RP I bet most guys would happily imagine being taught my a mom, as long as it wasn't theirs. if you know what I mean.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=797983&highlight=mommy+fetish

First, men are horny bastards, so any F seeking M thread will get a lot of hits, but you knew that already.

I think that women largely fantasize about older men, which leads many to have Daddy type fantasies. A lot of men also fantasize about teaching, training, and/or corrupting younger women, which can also cross over into Daddy/daughter type play.

Women (generalizing here, so this is not a 100% deal by any stretch) generally want a man who can take what he wants, maybe teach her a few things, and manhandle her.

Not as many women want to be the one training a guy. They are out there, but they're rare. You also don't find many women who want to domme a guy online, aside from some who enjoy financial domination and the obvious perks that go with that.

Unfortunately, for submissive men (or 'sons'), their numbers (the men) have grown way disproportionately to the number of women who are seeking them.

I was readty to agree - but then how to explain the cougar type - and then it dawned on me.

That's almost it's own type - boy toy for the matured lady; different from Mommy/Son...

Yup. Double standards exist for a reason...in nature the sexes are not "equal" but complementary. But if you keep hunting you'll find a mommy-figure, I'm sure, they're just in the minority.

Last edited:
Back