Thong Thursday part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwww. Thanks baby, I’m glad you enjoyed it. Hope to see you or amazingly gorgeous backside soon as well.
 
Thursday evening here, so knickers out for show.
attachment.php

Well, here I was trying to figure out what I wamted to eat for dessert, and the perfect dessert option pops up on screen.
 
Phosphene

I have watched that delicious contribution 472 times, and have yet to see the aforementioned thong.

I think that you should make an entirely new video showing off these alleged thing panties!

😈
 
Phosphene

I have watched that delicious contribution 472 times, and have yet to see the aforementioned thong.

I think that you should make an entirely new video showing off these alleged thing panties!

😈

Hmmmm. Noted.
 
Quite nice to see you posting again. You have the perfect body to pull this off. I love LOVE love that you keep hidden the treasure while giving a glimpse of what every one wants. Awesome post.

Thanks, Olly! I have managed to keep my treasure hidden from the pervy pirates, haven’t I?
 
And what a lovely show it is!!! Absolutely delicious darling
Thank you. Would a cannibal get erect or just stomach growl?
Well, here I was trying to figure out what I wamted to eat for dessert, and the perfect dessert option pops up on screen.
Well that was good timing then. The time difference does work for some things I guess
Lovely view.
Thank you
A great show it is!!! :devil::devil:
Applause. Can't say I can do the bum clapping trick
What a very pretty bottom!
Was chatting with a friend of a friend with an interesting history. In her student days in the 70's she did the drive to Europe through India, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria Lebanon etc and did a summer of go go dancing in a cage in a Beirut nightclub. All pre crazy days of course. A man told her she had a pretty bottom so she did a photo shoot for the short lived Playboy Middle East. That's one archive that I am sure doesn't exist anymore.
What a fine butt you have there, miss
If all the winter foods coming on the menu here get acted upon it might be a plumper one in a month or so.
Absolutely amazing.

Thank you
 
Happy thong Thursday all!!
 

Attachments

  • E7C487B1-D92C-41C9-A783-B911BDB51EF8.jpg
    E7C487B1-D92C-41C9-A783-B911BDB51EF8.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 3C0C800D-BD39-4798-BABD-552D1A24B5A2.jpg
    3C0C800D-BD39-4798-BABD-552D1A24B5A2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top