Booty!

Thank you! Can anyone tell me how to post pics so they automatically appear in the message without having to click them?

Delicious, and if you copy the image address by right clicking on the image and then paste the address into the attach image icon in your post......hope that helps and is not clear as mud :eek:

Thank you! Can anyone tell me how to post pics so they automatically appear in the message without having to click them?

That's easy.

Once you upload them, copy the address of the image, hit that button at the top of the message box that looks like a yellow picture of mountains, paste the address into the message box that pops up, and click OK.

You can also do it manually by putting
 before the IMG but inside the [  ].

That's easy.

Once you upload them, copy the address of the image, hit that button at the top of the message box that looks like a yellow picture of mountains, paste the address into the message box that pops up, and click OK.

You can also do it manually by putting before the address in your post and ending it with the same thing, only with / before the IMG but inside the [ ].[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Planetbeat, post: 75865032"]Delicious, and if you copy the image address by right clicking on the image and then paste the address into the attach image icon in your post......hope that helps and is not clear as mud :o[/QUOTE]

Apparently I don't have this option on my iPhone :(

Back