Be kind to your elders...

I'd imagine I'm quite a bit younger than you being in my 20's, but dear god you are beautiful and you can only imagine the things I want to do to you!

You look great, I have a weakness for mature women and you just made my day baby, love your pics, only one negative not enough of them........... I'm greedy, sorry!

You're Welcome

I have always been a bit of a sucker for girls who like to ride, especially when they look as good as you. Your man is very lucky individual and I hope he shows you how much he appreciates you

Someone told me there was a bike in some of those pics. I call bullshit cause I don't remember seeing a bike. I will however go back and double, triple and quadruple check. :D

Overwhelmed...

I am not sure what I expected when I posted my photos... or started writing stories. But the response has been amazing! I'll be posting more pictures soon... going to take some advice from supporters :) :kiss:

Putting yourself out there for judgement/comparison is never easy... especially for those over a certain age/size/body type. But here goes nothing...

Hot babe on a bike my favorite!! You really know how to accessorize that bike. I'd like to take you on my bagger all day.... We might get a ride in too! Lol

Last edited:
Back