Thank you, to the lit ladies/ Seeking Conversations on & off the phone

A solidarity bump for a brother (because one ought not to bump up one's thread all by themselves all the time) - good luck my friend!

Last edited:
Sad.... lol

Bumping up one's own thread might seem sad to you but let me clarify that this is the kind of problem women don't face here. (I have heard about staklers, inbox invasions, misogyny and threats that seem far more grave in comparison, so I'm not seeking to undermine what women go through on lit, merely present a different perspective.)

So don't ridicule a man when he's clearly following a non-threatening, peaceful approach to try and seek companionship.

Sad.... lol

The definition of sad is taking the time to post a negative comment on someone else's thread especially when their posts are about them "being horny and touching themselves" but still feels superior to believe they can judge other's actions as "sad" RIP next, see yourself out.

Last edited:
R Kelly's Bump N Grind is now stuck in my head from reading all your bumps...thought I would mention it so it can be stuck in yours now too. :)

Back