I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing ok. still trying to figure out what to do today. i'm thinking going through all my old VHS movies and getting rid of the ones i have on dvd. so much excitement i don't know if i can handle it. :rolleyes:

Glad that you are doing okay! I just did some cooking and should be cleaning up but here I am on Lit

Glad that you are doing okay! I just did some cooking and should be cleaning up but here I am on Lit

i thought of baking some stuff. but i know if i did i'd have to call my uncle and tell him so he can come over and get some stuff once it cooled off. if its not me baking for him its my mom. lol.

i thought of baking some stuff. but i know if i did i'd have to call my uncle and tell him so he can come over and get some stuff once it cooled off. if its not me baking for him its my mom. lol.

your such an "Angel" for doing that.

so far so good (((Bee))) no hate mail yet and its already lunch time.

Glad that it is going good so far hon! Here is hoping that you do not get any hate mail at all today! :rose:

LOL that is cool that you or your mom bake for your uncle..I am brownies in the oven..they smell so good!

What's this cake you speak of?? :) I'd certainly like a taste. :devil:

its chocolate cake, that has sweeten condensed milk soaked into it, then once its soaked you cover it with hot fudge sauce, then whipped topping, then you sprinkle crushed up toffee pieces... its super rich and orgasmic...

its chocolate cake, that has sweeten condensed milk soaked into it, then once its soaked you cover it with hot fudge sauce, then whipped topping, then you sprinkle crushed up toffee pieces... its super rich and orgasmic...

God, i think I just felt a tingle start in my toes! lmao Sounds awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back