Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, better go off to the Post Office.

No, not the thread! the real thing, to take a parcel along.

Those cheeky builders, I gave them cups of tea and biscuits and they asked me for a T bone steak with mushroom and chips! Lucky I didn't really flirt with them, they'd have been demanding Boeuf Bourguignon with a bottle of Chateau Montrachet Corbieres.

(Maybe! ROFLOL!)

:kiss:

Maybe I should wait until its above freezing to move the doorbell.

I wish my ear would clear.

My cat is a bit silly today.

She just tried to move a chair on her own and got stuck. :D

And now she left the room because I'm laughing. :eek:

"Here Kitty"...

You could sing Scarborough Fair to me anytime... however, sleep is not going to be my first priority... :devil:

You're so naughty, but I kinda like that about you. ;)

My late wife did not have a singing voice: At all..
Her contralto speaking voice could have me fascinated and excited very quickly.
I commented about her singing once; "Well, the kids fell asleep with it," she muttered.
"Too scared not to," I replied before dodging out of her way.

:D Funny!

My son's lullaby, since the day he was born, has been either Scarborough Fair, or Baby Mine. As an infant, I could (usually) get him to sleep within minutes of singing. He's two now, and still nods off when I sing to him. :heart:
I sang "Marcie" and "Sisotobel Lane" to mine... My son said that he was kind of surprised when he heard Joni Mitchel's original songs at about 9 years old. My version was the only one he knew!

I should rearrange the office.

<< Everyone dives for cover >> ;)

Will you be putting the desk on the ceiling?

:kiss:

I think that kiss could have saved your life. :)

I sang "Marcie" and "Sisotobel Lane" to mine... My son said that he was kind of surprised when he heard Joni Mitchel's original songs at about 9 years old. My version was the only one he knew!

I used to tell stories; mostly 'cos I can rarely remember the words of a song.

<< Everyone dives for cover >> ;)

I think that kiss could have saved your life. :)

I used to tell stories; mostly 'cos I can rarely remember the words of a song.

I make up stories. Mainly trying to see how many fart and poo gags I can shoehorn into a five-minute bedtime tale.

I'm not a good influence...

I make up stories. Mainly trying to see how many fart and poo gags I can shoehorn into a five-minute bedtime tale.

I'm not a good influence...

Yeah, anyone only has to have a quick peek at that Avengers thread to know that! It's no good saying it was my idea, you were the one who said: "Do it!" in that playground I dare you way.

:nana:

Yeah, anyone only has to have a quick peek at that Avengers thread to know that! It's no good saying it was my idea, you were the one who said: "Do it!" in that playground I dare you way.

:nana:

I have no idea what you mean... <innocent eyelash flutter>

Avengers?
"Dear me, Mrs Peel, I thought you were not entertaining this evening"

OR are we talking the Marvel/ DC comics stuff
(as this is an American board, I'd better not make too many comments; there are folk who actually LIKE it)

Pinching copy-write or what?

Avengers?
"Dear me, Mrs Peel, I thought you were not entertaining this evening"

OR are we talking the Marvel/ DC comics stuff
(as this is an American board, I'd better not make too many comments; there are folk who actually LIKE it)

Pinching copy-write or what?

I'm afraid it doesn't stop at pinching. :devil:

You may come and join as Steed if you like, although the Black Widow is currently busy and the Black Canary is completely exhausted. I will do Emma for you. With the boots. :devil:

(That's not Bovary, Flaubert fan. :kiss:)

I'm afraid it doesn't stop at pinching. :devil:

You may come and join as Steed if you like, although the Black Widow is currently busy and the Black Canary is completely exhausted. I will do Emma for you. With the boots. :devil:

(That's not Bovary, Flaubert fan. :kiss:)

There's a rumour going round that Tio is, in fact, Stan Lee, trawling for new story ideas... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back