Help with a search

omegaxx

Virgin
hi people. I'm trying to find a story I read on here a little while ago but I can't seem to find it. The search feature is great but I just can't track this story down.
The general story was of a couple who lived with another man, and the girlfriend likes turning on her boyfriend by talking about fucking the housemate, eventually she does.

that's about all I can remember from it but I haven't been able to track it down. any help would be amazing.
thanks

hi people. I'm trying to find a story I read on here a little while ago but I can't seem to find it. The search feature is great but I just can't track this story down.
The general story was of a couple who lived with another man, and the girlfriend likes turning on her boyfriend by talking about fucking the housemate, eventually she does.

that's about all I can remember from it but I haven't been able to track it down. any help would be amazing.
thanks

I was moved by your request, and I've searched extensively, but I cannot find anything on the matter. I feel for you, omegaxx, truly, so I've decided to recreate the story for you to the best of my ability. Please, enjoy.

Katy was a very happy woman. Her career as an ornithologist was soaring, and for the first time since completing college, she didn't feel caged. You see, Katy was a free person. She needed lots of room to spread her wings, and the twisting strangle that is academia had turned her usual free spirit into a shackled mule. She valued, above all else, her independence from responsibilities. There were only two places in the world that Katy felt this way. One was on the open prairie, a place devoid of humans but bursting with nature. The other was her apartment kitchen, a man pressed against her back, her boyfriend watching in the corner.

Katy had first been hesitant to the idea, but her boyfriend was persistent. She had heard of this kind of behavior in university, but she had always considered it to be a perversion of her values. Of course, that never stopped her young inquisitive mind from wandering during those lonely nights in the dorms, but she never intended to act on it.

Her boyfriend proposed the idea during yet another night of unsatisfactory lovemaking. At this point, Katy was desperate. She had not been promiscuous in college, but she knew enough to know that sex should be more than an occasional five minute romp. Despite this, cuckolding was not something she intended to jump into. She was afraid. Curious, but afraid. What if it was wrong? What if it damaged their relationship? What kind of person would she be after? Could her morals stand up to constant willing infringement? The first three times he asked, she turned him down, yet each time she considered it longer.

Three weeks later, she was convinced. Their discussion on the matter was brief; she already had a man in mind. He was an ornithologist like her- a man of intrigue and wonder, a free spirit sweeping through the office like a swallow over a midsummer field. She had been infatuated on first site, though her morals often reminded her that her feelings were of respect and admiration, not the petty lust that dripped through her veins. Katy's boyfriend was receptive to the idea, giddy even. He had not anticipated her response and was overcome by excitement.

Another week passed before the three of them stood together in the kitchen of Katy's apartment. Her boyfriend, fully clothed, stood in the corner, his hands gently massaging the outside of his jeans. His eyes devoured the immoral sight before him. His girlfriend was to be shared with a specimen that few could compete with.

Katy began by bobbing her head to the side. Her left eye peered at him, though she pretended to be preoccupied with a pack of sunflower seeds on the floor. She dared not let him think she was his. The man had to win her over, of course. As if on cue, the man lifted himself and puffed out his chest, exposing the vibrant colors of his undercoat. He strutted carefully to the left. Then to the right. A sudden change left him taking three steps forward, one back, two to the left, a quick hop followed by two long strides, and a spin to show the tail of his coat.

Katy could feel her cheeks heating up. She clucked involuntarily before quickly turning her head, anxious to feign apathy. Her ploy failed. The man, with newfound confidence, strutted forward, his legs bobbing to draw attention to his stature. A series of rough clucks left his throat, followed by the most magnificent arm flapping Katy had ever witnessed. His eyes bulged as his overcoat shook around him. A fast quirky dance completed his display before the man resumed his proud stance.

She could not resist him any longer. She needed to have him, right then and there. She so desperately wanted the superior man to breed her while her boyfriend watched from the corner. She signaled the man with a few small clucks, and before she could turn he was on her back, flapping his arms in order to remain balanced over her. After a few moments, it was over.

Katy's boyfriend, his hand frozen over his crotch, his eyes glazed over like ancient Mayan terracotta, only spoke three words that night.

"What the fuck?"

thanks

I was moved by your request, and I've searched extensively, but I cannot find anything on the matter. I feel for you, omegaxx, truly, so I've decided to recreate the story for you to the best of my ability. Please, enjoy.

Katy was a very happy woman. Her career as an ornithologist was soaring, and for the first time since completing college, she didn't feel caged. You see, Katy was a free person. She needed lots of room to spread her wings, and the twisting strangle that is academia had turned her usual free spirit into a shackled mule. She valued, above all else, her independence from responsibilities. There were only two places in the world that Katy felt this way. One was on the open prairie, a place devoid of humans but bursting with nature. The other was her apartment kitchen, a man pressed against her back, her boyfriend watching in the corner.

Katy had first been hesitant to the idea, but her boyfriend was persistent. She had heard of this kind of behavior in university, but she had always considered it to be a perversion of her values. Of course, that never stopped her young inquisitive mind from wandering during those lonely nights in the dorms, but she never intended to act on it.

Her boyfriend proposed the idea during yet another night of unsatisfactory lovemaking. At this point, Katy was desperate. She had not been promiscuous in college, but she knew enough to know that sex should be more than an occasional five minute romp. Despite this, cuckolding was not something she intended to jump into. She was afraid. Curious, but afraid. What if it was wrong? What if it damaged their relationship? What kind of person would she be after? Could her morals stand up to constant willing infringement? The first three times he asked, she turned him down, yet each time she considered it longer.

Three weeks later, she was convinced. Their discussion on the matter was brief; she already had a man in mind. He was an ornithologist like her- a man of intrigue and wonder, a free spirit sweeping through the office like a swallow over a midsummer field. She had been infatuated on first site, though her morals often reminded her that her feelings were of respect and admiration, not the petty lust that dripped through her veins. Katy's boyfriend was receptive to the idea, giddy even. He had not anticipated her response and was overcome by excitement.

Another week passed before the three of them stood together in the kitchen of Katy's apartment. Her boyfriend, fully clothed, stood in the corner, his hands gently massaging the outside of his jeans. His eyes devoured the immoral sight before him. His girlfriend was to be shared with a specimen that few could compete with.

Katy began by bobbing her head to the side. Her left eye peered at him, though she pretended to be preoccupied with a pack of sunflower seeds on the floor. She dared not let him think she was his. The man had to win her over, of course. As if on cue, the man lifted himself and puffed out his chest, exposing the vibrant colors of his undercoat. He strutted carefully to the left. Then to the right. A sudden change left him taking three steps forward, one back, two to the left, a quick hop followed by two long strides, and a spin to show the tail of his coat.

Katy could feel her cheeks heating up. She clucked involuntarily before quickly turning her head, anxious to feign apathy. Her ploy failed. The man, with newfound confidence, strutted forward, his legs bobbing to draw attention to his stature. A series of rough clucks left his throat, followed by the most magnificent arm flapping Katy had ever witnessed. His eyes bulged as his overcoat shook around him. A fast quirky dance completed his display before the man resumed his proud stance.

She could not resist him any longer. She needed to have him, right then and there. She so desperately wanted the superior man to breed her while her boyfriend watched from the corner. She signaled the man with a few small clucks, and before she could turn he was on her back, flapping his arms in order to remain balanced over her. After a few moments, it was over.

Katy's boyfriend, his hand frozen over his crotch, his eyes glazed over like ancient Mayan terracotta, only spoke three words that night.

"What the fuck?"

giphy.gif

Man, this place used to be like this kinda thing a lot. See, this is a poke at someone's post, but it's benign. A bit of a ball-busting in storytelling form. Creativity. Mirth. Fun. I miss this shit.

Now we just gotta wade through a semi-stagnant bog fed by daily racist shitstain poop expels...and hope we don't come out with leeches attached to our skin, like that quicksand scene in Stand By Me. :D

giphy.gif

Man, this place used to be like this kinda thing a lot. See, this is a poke at someone's post, but it's benign. A bit of a ball-busting in storytelling form. Creativity. Mirth. Fun. I miss this shit.

Now we just gotta wade through a semi-stagnant bog fed by daily racist shitstain poop expels...and hope we don't come out with leeches attached to our skin, like that quicksand scene in Stand By Me. :D

I was going to make the guy a sailor with a wooden peg leg and an eye patch so that Katy could find out her true love was the sea, not the skies, but I figured it would take too much character development, and you never really know how much time you have with 1 post request accounts.

I was going to make the guy a sailor with a wooden peg leg and an eye patch so that Katy could find out her true love was the sea, not the skies, but I figured it would take too much character development, and you never really know how much time you have with 1 post request accounts.

was a legit request. but thanks for ignoring it completely.

"What the fuck?"

Thank you.

This place used to be a lot like your post when it come to helping others. Hopefully, it will be like that again.

That was awesome!

Back