Dressing girly

some "free" time today, so getting out the secret stash, and selecting...

white hiheel sandals, beige opaque nylons, pale cream satin bikini size panties and black bra, and a dark blue dress. Wig....wavy auburn

Have fun dressing up, Dear! Sounds like you will look lovely & feel sexy!

white hiheel sandals, beige opaque nylons, pale cream satin bikini size panties and black bra, and a dark blue dress. Wig....wavy auburn

Sounds gorgeous and very sexy

Mmmm. Please post pics! Would love to see that sexy outfit!

Just a teaser

All of my new sissy outfit came in and I was dieing to try it on.
Got cleaned up, got all dressed, and then found out someone was going to be stopping by.
So, get undressed after having time for only a pic or two.
Here's a teaser that will have to pacify you until I can shoot a full set.

Attachments

• 20180520_131452_c_f_15.jpg
    20180520_131452_c_f_15.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
Got cleaned up, got all dressed, and then found out someone was going to be stopping by.

Very nice to bad your guest wouldn’t help you play. I know I would.:devil:

The teaser looks mmmm. Can't wait for the full set.

looking in the top drawer

…fingering the assorted satin panties I notice my hands trembling. My libido is high because I haven't...climaxed lately. I find a pretty white pair with lace trim, bikini style, and I set them on the top of the dresser and push my shorts and briefs down my smooth bare thighs, pausing when they bunch around my knees, then push them down...

…fingering the assorted satin panties I notice my hands trembling. My libido is high because I haven't...climaxed lately. I find a pretty white pair with lace trim, bikini style, and I set them on the top of the dresser and push my shorts and briefs down my smooth bare thighs, pausing when they bunch around my knees, then push them down...

Go on, thats hot.

I’m pretty sure I would finger more than just your panties.

I love it. Non passable guy but still love wearing the outfits. I love dressing up and sharing at times. would love to share?

Recently discovered how sexy it is to wear pantyhose. First time I put them on almost came within seconds. Have just started to dress privately. Again ,so sexy. If only I could fi s someone to share this passion with!

Back