hi I'm Krystal write gang bang stories for me message me

wifeynoauthor

Virgin
Message me but want good dirty long stories to post on my pages message me if interested thankxxx!!

Attachments

• 629_1000.jpg
    629_1000.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 53
It can be hard to type blindfolded and with your mouth full I guess.

It can be hard to type blindfolded and with your mouth full I guess.

Dictation is difficult, too. But there's always Morse code.

OK, so what kind of dirty stories does Krystal want?

How she managed it, I don't know, but Krystal managed to position herself so she had two cocks in her cunt, one up her ass, three in her mouth, and one in each hand. An octoroon! She only wished for prehensile feet so she could do ten dicks at once.

Then she felt cocks sliding into her armpits, and her ten-by dream was fulfilled.

OK, so what kind of dirty stories does Krystal want?

How she managed it, I don't know, but Krystal managed to position herself so she had two cocks in her cunt, one up her ass, three in her mouth, and one in each hand. An octoroon! She only wished for prehensile feet so she could do ten dicks at once.

Then she felt cocks sliding into her armpits, and her ten-by dream was fulfilled.

"Congress like a herd of bulls" was well-presented by Vatsayayana in his Kama Sutra; it does involve ten partners, but not with the same bodily distribution. It is also found in versions of the Zuni tale of "Teaching the Mudheads How to Copulate." Both works include axillary intercourse as part of the solution.

Morse Code requires the operator to speak and read English (there are versions for other languages, I believe), but it's easier to write in English. :)

The part about "post on my page" makes me think she plans to sign her name to it.

Back