My first sexual encounter with my cousin Rebecca

blackmomba213

Virgin
Joined
Oct 7, 2014
Posts
2
I have a story about my first sexual encounter with my cousin Rebecca, its a bit long of a story, where can I post the rest of my story?

here is a brief summary of what I have wrote:

as the day went on me and Rebecca spent time with each other as she was laying her head on my lap talking to me about her sex life and her current relationship she was in wile looking into my eyes (I then realized I was getting aroused as I felt all the blood in my body rushing to my penis) I was shocked as she kept staring into my eyes with this sensual gaze as if she was hypnotizing me, I then told her I need to use the restroom so I could snap out of it (I did not want everyone to notice I was turned on from my own cousin) so after I got out of the restroom I then returned to the party to interact with my other cousins and family members, as the day turned to night I would realize this inept energy coming from my cousin Rebecca as I felt she wanted to interact with me more and more as her eyes would gaze into mine with passion from across the room, but I knew I couldn't interact with her as I started to realize I was very attracted to her and I could tell she was very attracted to me so I kept my distance, so the night ended and everyone was going back to my aunts house as I was staying at my grandfathers for that week as that was always my home since I was raised there, every one was leaving and Rebecca I could tell wanted to be the last to leave the house, she approached me and gave me another tight hug as she gave me the softest sensual kiss on the lips and said "goodbye and I love you" as she didn't even look at me on her way out as if she was upset, for some reason I felt really bad but I could not figure out why.
 
Publish the rest of the story to Litt.

Do you need help with the publishing process?
 
ok but yeah a bit of publishing help would be nice.



Is the actual story you wrote an extension of what you pasted above?

Or is it in a full descriptive form?

Either way I would first recommend you seek out an editor from the list below.
It will take a few days for the one you pick to get back to you after you send them a message. Do not send them your story just send them a request to edit. Then if emailed back, send them your story in there requested format.
http://www.literotica.com/editors/

After this you login here and click submit on your left.

https://www.literotica.com/members/
 
It looks like this thread is not a story idea if you know how you want it to go.
 
It should be, "Rebecca and I" instead of, "me and Rebecca".

Also, if your entire story is one giant run on sentence, like this paragraph, I predict that it will get a very low score along with a ton of negative comments.
 
It should be, "Rebecca and I" instead of, "me and Rebecca".

Also, if your entire story is one giant run on sentence, like this paragraph, I predict that it will get a very low score along with a ton of negative comments.

I made a recommendation that he use an editor, above.
We'll provide him positive constructive counsel.
 
One thing I noticed is the over use of the word interact. There are several online thesauruses that would give you other words to use.
 
Back
Top