Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
I think that everyone has those days, when the best part of it is just taking your socks off at the end of it.....

Can I get a 'Hell Yah!' ?

I think you could do with a nice foot-bath and an even nicer massage, starting at your toes.

I think you could do with a nice foot-bath and an even nicer massage, starting at your toes.

I haven't had a foot bath in a long long time. I remember in my 20's sitting on my kitchen counter, with my feet soaking in the kitchen sink, after a three day alpine hike/camping trip. And if I were a bit limber, I'd do that again, right now ...... If I were a bit limber..... :eek:

Okay, now I be like this...

7e433dd34582acaa04af429d29de69ba_zps7d200b4f.jpg

Do they have Robaxacet down there? I know they have beer. ;)

What part hurts most? :devil:

I don't think I've heard of Robaxacet. Is that something to put in my bath? I'm rather fond of rose geranium essential oil. It smells soooooo good! I find beer and baths go together quite well.

I thoroughly overdid it and I was hurting from head to toe. I think my arse hurt the most and not in a good way!

I haven't had a foot bath in a long long time. I remember in my 20's sitting on my kitchen counter, with my feet soaking in the kitchen sink, after a three day alpine hike/camping trip. And if I were a bit limber, I'd do that again, right now ...... If I were a bit limber..... :eek:

Lol! If you were a bit limber... :rolleyes:

At least on an average day I'm limber enough to climb on my kitchen bench. Or table for that matter... ;)

0f39ca5c621de3b77b1d4c12f026edcf_zps9c05e78f.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Happy relaxing naughty Sunday my sexy one.
MMMM can I jump on your lap and give you some lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss:
:D:devil:
F*** your such a hot one
:heart: it

You look like you need some help getting out of those jeans. :devil:

I think I forgot to post the rest of the photos in that series. The no-jeans ones, that is..... Now, where did I put those.....

Hm, you seem to be quite limber though.

Or pliable?

*grins* Whatever, I hope your feet had some nice R&R.

I do tend to be easily convinced.... If that's what you mean by pliable. ;)

Happy relaxing naughty Sunday my sexy one.
MMMM can I jump on your lap and give you some lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss:
:D:devil:
F*** your such a hot one
:heart: it

Ooh, I could use a hottie in my lap right now!!!! Yes, please!

Get well soon, Jerry, and don't forget to drink lots of tea with honey and eat chicken soup.

I wish I could hand you some of the broth which currently is simmering on my stove.

Back