Ongoing love affair with step daddy (open rp)

His hand now resting on the strain from within his jeans. Squeezing as he watched Cornelia's hand graze her soft flesh. Notice the drop of excitement forming on her swollen slit.

"It appears you may be enjoying this. Run your finger along your excitement and let me have a taste." his tongue moistens his lips in anticipation.

She was beautiful and she knew it. Her confidence was causing him to ache.
 
Cornelia knew that she was hot and she knew all the right things to do to turn a guy on. She was a big flirt and some guys thought her flirting was because she liked them but she didn't she just liked teasing and she liked knowing she could drive guys crazy.

She ran her fingers over her pussy she got onto her knees on the table and crawled over to him. She placed her finger in her mouth. "Suck." She commanded him she still had some control and was going to use it to see how in control he could be.
 
He watched as she sucked her own finger in front of him. Slowly he rises to his feet and take a step to the edge of the table.

"I'm glad you appear to be enjoying yourself" He smiles. "I have some plans for you."

As she sits on all four in front of his he can't notice the curves of her back. He reaches out placing his hand on her warm skin. His fingertips trail to her lower back.
 
"Well I think it more clear your enjoying this." She was a feisty girl she winked at him. She felt strange when he felt his fingers on her body it made her feel bad Stephen was right there sat watching her get touched by one of his mates.

"What plans have you got for me?" She asked looking at him.
 
He voice challenging him. He enjoyed this. His hand playfully racing the curves of her lower back. His free hand reaching down in front of him, unbuttoning his slacks, exposing the white waistband of his boxer briefs.

"You will find out soon enough" He says softly. His pastel blue eyes locked into hers. Trying to read her.

His hand travels up her back once more as her locks of hair entwine between his fingers.
 
Stephen was getting upset watching this and stood up as he picked up cornelia's dress and went to hand it to her.

"Ok guys that's enough. You have had your fun."

As he tried to cover cornelia with the dress David one of his so called friends who was built like a body builder pushed stephen onto the floor. Stephen shouted.

"Stop it now this is too far."

David quickly brought his boot down on Stephens face causing blood to burst from his nose. David then kicked him twice in the chest before throwing a heavy boot to his face forcing Stephens head to smash into the floor.
 
She let out a moaned as he ran his hand over the curves of her lower back. She looked up at him she smiled stroking her side. She gave him her puppy dog eyes and she grin looked at him. "Tell me what you are going to do to me." She shivered a little as his hands ran up her back. She was a little scared.

She wasn't enjoying this that much she was now realising she was in real love and only wanted her Stephen . She knew Stephen most going through hell watching this

She looked at Stephen who was being pushed "Stop it leave him alone." She said watching Stephen fall. She pulled on her dress then she screamed seeing the blood on Stephen's face. She slide off the table and ran to Stephen. "Baby are you okay?" She asked she was so worried. "Get out of this house all of you now or I'll ring the police." She said shaking frightened.
 
The scene had turned quickly. As Stephen laid on the floor his adrenaline rushed throughout him. He locked his eyes on Cornelia.

"I'm sorry but where I come from a bet is a bet." His tone no longer playful.

Reaching out he grabs Cornelia pulling her away from her fallen lover. Pushing her towards the table.

"I told you I had plans for you."

Her ass now against the table, his body pushing against her. His hands aimlessly grabbing at her.
 
Cornelia didn't want this anymore. "Its not funny anymore now stop it this bet is over I don't want this to happen I'm not doing anything you say." She sais trying to get away from him. "I'm not going to ever be with you get your hands off me now." She shouted in his face. She looked at him she was trying to stay calm but she was freaking out inside. She wanted to scream and get away from him.
 
As Stephen was laying on the floor with blood pouring from his face he reached into his pocket and pulled out his mobile phone with all the focus on Cornelia he dialled 911 and slid the phone under his body.

Once the call went through to the oparter Stephen spoke out.

"Your not going to rape her. I wont let you."

Not getting up however within minutes the door bursts open and two police officers come in. They quickly arrest the man pinning Cornelia to the table and David who attacked Stephen. They call for an ambulance as the other men leave.

Stephen has now idea that before the ambulance arrives Cornelia grabs the nurse outfit.
 
With his hands shackled behind his back he hangs his head in shame. He never wanted this. Cornelia had a power about her. An effect that could drive a man insane. I glances at her quickly. Regret in his eyes.

"I..." he stammers. "I don't know.... wha..." His words cut off as the officers force him out of the house.

Confused and overwhelmed he is forced in car next to his violent buddy. Ashamed.. Defeated...
 
Once the men had been taken away and the ambulance arrived on the scene. the paramedics took Stephen to the hospital and explained to Cornelia that they wanted to keep him over night.

Laying in a hospital room bed they allowed Cornelia to stay there but Stephen didn't know she had picked up her nurse outfit.
 
Back
Top