New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Damitra25.

I have no story suggestions but I wish you luck in getting your guy to understand and embrace D/s.

:rose:

Welcome to da party damitra25.

My wife of 14 years is a red-neck Domme and very Vanillia. So I don't get my favorite fetish of a good spanking. But I love her, so I submit.

Thanks guys :D

OldGuy1026 I know what you mean, if my partner told me flat out no that he won't consider it I would still be with him even if I felt that something was missing. I love him too much to leave him :) Of course in the mean time I shall live in hope!

Well there is still hope for you. As for me, sometimes I feel like Meatloaf in the song Waiting for the End of Time. And considering the fact she smokes, and drives too fast, I worry like hell.

At say 60 am I too old to be a new subbie again?

Hey Yall

Hey Yall ....

I'm an old face actually....I've just been gone for awhile.

I’m retired military after 20 years of service in command, control, communications and intelligence. Now I'm a Firefighter/EMT. I have been separated going on for about four years now (counting my deployment to Iraq).

I also tend to be a little reclusive and shy. I need to be discrete with the lifestyle, hiding from most. However, I’d love to meet others who share the lifestyle. This is one of the main reasons we signed up here at Alt.com. It seems the best place and way to meet others like us. I also feel very secure in the way you can meet new people here. I will admit, I still have a lot to learn. I want to learn more.

I’m an independent person. I like to live my life the way I want without persecution. I believe a person should have as much freedom to do what they want within sane reasoning. My family is most important to me, and they come first. I feel it’s my duty to protect, defend and help nurture my family. Above all, this is my priority.

I’m retired military after 20 years of service. I have been separated going on for about four years now (counting my deployment to Iraq). My (ex) wife and I still get along for the most part and we try to help each other when we can. We both have been seeing other people for a long time, so it’s no big deal. What I mean is this has been a long term separation. In the past, while we were together, we started an open relationship about 3-4 years after we got married (around 2002 until we decided on an eventual divorce in 2006). Since then I’ve had a couple of short term relationships, some of them open and some just fuck buddies. So as you can see, I’ve been in “alternative” lifestyles in the past for a few years now and always looking to expand my horizons. So now I’ve got all of that out of the way we can move on. I can elaborate over time as I feel comfortable about it.

Hello There

My name is Brenda and I am a submissive, I have never joined a group but I love to write. Some of my material is TRUE, some is fiction, but all is from ME! I posted my first story and a I am excited to get some feedback. Please feel free to give me your HONEST feedback. I am a college professor and have taught some FUN sexuality classes and love to hear about what EXCITES everyone!

I am 46, married to my DOM and have a ball. I DO what RICK tells me to, he love to DRESS me and PUSH me to do thing. I have been TOLD to show myself and I DO IT!!

I am sure you WILL all learn more about me as time progressesssssssss

Sorry got carried away with the ssss key!

BARE FOOT BARE LEGGED and BARE THERE girl

Introduction

Hello,

I'm a long-time reader. I used to play with a variety of partners, male and female, and I was both a Top and a bottom. I still don't know which I prefer, but I definitely find that some people turn me on to Top while others make me want to bottom. Okay, I guess I do prefer to bottom to men, but I can go either way with women. It depends on their vibe (if that makes any sense).

I had to stop playing a few years ago. First, there were relationship problems. Then I developed a series of health problems. The relationship problems fixed themselves by my absence from some mentally unhealthy situations. The health problems are (finally!) improving.

I should also say that I'm a 60 year old male. I'm no Adonis, but I have a reasonably fertile imagination.

Anyway, that seems like enough of an introduction for now. Hate to bore people who may not care all that much about minutiae. Contact me if you want. I'm usually pretty civil.

Welcome Trenchantone.

I've seen quite a few Switches say similar things about what makes them want to top or bottom.

Welcome to da party Trenchantone

You ain't the only one with a vivid immagination and a need to write it.

Hello DOCBF
Welcome to a sister in submission. I'll look for your story and let you know what I think.

Hello,

I'm a long-time reader. I used to play with a variety of partners, male and female, and I was both a Top and a bottom. I still don't know which I prefer, but I definitely find that some people turn me on to Top while others make me want to bottom. Okay, I guess I do prefer to bottom to men, but I can go either way with women. It depends on their vibe (if that makes any sense).

I had to stop playing a few years ago. First, there were relationship problems. Then I developed a series of health problems. The relationship problems fixed themselves by my absence from some mentally unhealthy situations. The health problems are (finally!) improving.

I should also say that I'm a 60 year old male. I'm no Adonis, but I have a reasonably fertile imagination.

Anyway, that seems like enough of an introduction for now. Hate to bore people who may not care all that much about minutiae. Contact me if you want. I'm usually pretty civil.
Good morning trenchantone,
Welcome. I hope you turn that furtile imagination and years of experience into some erotic and interesting reading material for all of us to enjoy. BTW my Master is 60 years-old and I say give me an experienced old guy in the Lifestyle over a young inexperienced Adonis anytime.

Hi everyone

Though I am not very experienced in this lifestyle, I would like to introduce myself just in case I ever feel like posting something here you all dont go "who the heck is this o_O".

I registered on Lit with singular idea in mind that has nothing to do with BDSM (or maybe just slightly) but since then I have been reading the boards and I particularly like this one. I cant say if its the subject I find so attractive or the fact that most posters seem to be intelligent and fun people, guess it might be bit of both.

If I had to pick a label, you could say I am a bi-switch, though I just call myself "kind of kinky". I generally hate labels since most of the time I am not too sure myself what I am. That doesnt bother me so much though, I just go with my momentary feelings.

So... hello, nice to meet you :) *waves*

Hi everyone

Though I am not very experienced in this lifestyle, I would like to introduce myself just in case I ever feel like posting something here you all dont go "who the heck is this o_O".

I registered on Lit with singular idea in mind that has nothing to do with BDSM (or maybe just slightly) but since then I have been reading the boards and I particularly like this one. I cant say if its the subject I find so attractive or the fact that most posters seem to be intelligent and fun people, guess it might be bit of both.

If I had to pick a label, you could say I am a bi-switch, though I just call myself "kind of kinky". I generally hate labels since most of the time I am not too sure myself what I am. That doesnt bother me so much though, I just go with my momentary feelings.

So... hello, nice to meet you :) *waves*

Welcome, hope you find us even more fun and friendly as spend more time with us.

I don't feel quite comfortable saying much yet, but I figured the least I could do was actually post instead of lurk. So... hey there.

Welcome Wonderingwhy

I hope you feel comfortable posting more soon. When I first came to these boards I wasn't comfortable either but I'm a dive in sort rather than a toe in sort. The water is warm.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back