*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
With those massive mams, pics are never "Just some boobs"

That was a sarcastic non chalant typical cipher title for pics..i like to title my pics..and this just fit..lol They're just some boobs ;) :p

Sherlockian..i'm quite sarcastic most of the time LoL i'm a "brat" ;)

That was a sarcastic non chalant typical cipher title for pics..i like to title my pics..and this just fit..lol They're just some boobs ;) :p

Sherlockian..i'm quite sarcastic most of the time LoL i'm a "brat" ;)

I'm a frequent user of sarcasm, myself. Still had to point out the obvious that calling them just boobs is unfair to an amazing set like that.

Hey gorgeous how you doing sexy????????????????

Hey Albert i'm ok, i lost my voice, so going to work in the morning will be interesting :eek:
Being sick sucks, the meds were working but today i was coughing alot again..

Anyways, How are things goin? I hope they're goin better!

I need to get ready for bed, took Nyquil so i'll be passed out soon.

I'll try catching up with you tomorrow when i get home from work.

:kiss:

I understand the not wanting to read. I get that way too when i have other things goin on.

Work has been insane for me. I can't wait until January, i'm a Senior Retail Analyst, so Jan/Feb are slow months for me. Then in March i'm already getting budgets for summer stuff..ah the vicious cycle of retail..LoL :rolleyes:

But other than that i'm good, thanks ;)

Hope you're not too stressed and get back to reading once the holidays pass!

Ah, sorry to hear about work. I could imagine how insane it could be especially this time of year. At least though you know you have a slow period coming up, though a few months away. Some days I have no idea what kind of day it will be till I get to work. It's funny and weird that way.

I'm sure once the holiday season passes I will be back on my reading kick, or maybe with all that is going on I will have to find a way to escape and a book always does the trick.

How is your week going so far?

Ah, sorry to hear about work. I could imagine how insane it could be especially this time of year. At least though you know you have a slow period coming up, though a few months away. Some days I have no idea what kind of day it will be till I get to work. It's funny and weird that way.

I'm sure once the holiday season passes I will be back on my reading kick, or maybe with all that is going on I will have to find a way to escape and a book always does the trick.

How is your week going so far?

Right, i'm swimming in budgets and numbers & more numbers..i close my eyes and i feel like i'm in a Matrix movie LMFAO

I hope you're reading kick comes back, it sucks not being in that mind set..i love reading, wish i had the time to get lost in a good book.

I have a few books on my christmas list..so after the new yr i'll be reading daily.

My week is just about over.

I'm off until Monday..i do work from home still, but i can do that when i feel like it..i can sleep in...yayyy! my usual wake up for work is 3am..sleeping until like 10 sounds good lol

How's it goin for you? plans for wknd?

A few pics i took this morning.

Attachments

• NipsAndWhiteTee1-jpg.jpg
    NipsAndWhiteTee1-jpg.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 49
  • NipsAndWhiteTee2-jpg.jpg
    NipsAndWhiteTee2-jpg.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 48
Right, i'm swimming in budgets and numbers & more numbers..i close my eyes and i feel like i'm in a Matrix movie LMFAO

I hope you're reading kick comes back, it sucks not being in that mind set..i love reading, wish i had the time to get lost in a good book.

I have a few books on my christmas list..so after the new yr i'll be reading daily.

My week is just about over.

I'm off until Monday..i do work from home still, but i can do that when i feel like it..i can sleep in...yayyy! my usual wake up for work is 3am..sleeping until like 10 sounds good lol

How's it goin for you? plans for wknd?

If numbers start floating above your head at odd hours of the day, please let me know. LOL

Yeah, I go through this a few times a year, read five books in a row, and then life happens and I don't read for a month or two. My kick will come back soon enough, I just may have to kick start it myself.

What books are on your Chrismtas list?

Do enjoy your weekend. Got a lot of running around to do here then then come home and do some yard work. Yippie!

If numbers start floating above your head at odd hours of the day, please let me know. LOL

Yeah, I go through this a few times a year, read five books in a row, and then life happens and I don't read for a month or two. My kick will come back soon enough, I just may have to kick start it myself.

What books are on your Chrismtas list?

Do enjoy your weekend. Got a lot of running around to do here then then come home and do some yard work. Yippie!

Yeah that happens too..numbers are everywhere all the time LoL!:eek::rolleyes:

The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice

Hidden by Kristen and P.C Cast

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

Those will keep me occupied for awhile..lol a month or two.

Have fun with the yard work :/

Have a good day my friend!

Yeah that happens too..numbers are everywhere all the time LoL!:eek::rolleyes:

The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice

Hidden by Kristen and P.C Cast

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

Those will keep me occupied for awhile..lol a month or two.

Have fun with the yard work :/

Have a good day my friend!

Ah, some interesting choices you have there.

You have a good day too! Don't let the number swallow you whole.

Ah, some interesting choices you have there.

You have a good day too! Don't let the number swallow you whole.

I read alot of those styles of books actually..

I own most of Anne Rice's work..ive been a fan of hers since high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back