The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Chuckles softly-

It gets even worse when you have two of them... and they are 60 lbs a piece but know they are the most adorable pups known to mankind. I totally understand!

Your dogs are way bigger than my little one. I have a teacup chihuahua that only weighs about 5lbs. A snack for your pups but man when she gets to yapping it's really amazing just how loud she can get. She's got me wrapped around her little paw with the cute factor. She wins every time *grins*
 
That while I'd love to write, write, write for hours and hours, I just can't. I wish I could, and catch up everywhere.
 
Your dogs are way bigger than my little one. I have a teacup chihuahua that only weighs about 5lbs. A snack for your pups but man when she gets to yapping it's really amazing just how loud she can get. She's got me wrapped around her little paw with the cute factor. She wins every time *grins*

Yep, sounds familiar. Actually one of the two pups I have is surprisingly yippie for a big dog. He has a fairly deep bark.. but he also can get this high pitched yip thing going on when he's upset. He's usually pretty quiet otherwise though.

What kinda dogs?!

Two golden retriever mixes. One is a Golden/Chow mix, the other is a Golden/ (Insert unknown breed here) lol Cherry is right, they are just totally a bundle of cute. I can't even stay mad at them they are just too cute and they know it.

They are big, fluffy, adorable, melt your heart pups, with the sweetest eyes you've ever seen. One of them even gives him puppy hugs, literally hugs him and its just frigging adorably cute!

Shhhhhhh. Your going to give away all my secrets! I'm trying to build a reputation as an asshole here :p
 
I sooooo shouldnt be this horny when I'm this upset... yet i am... and i want to rip someone apart... hmmm....
 
The sun has got his hat on... hm-hm-hm-hm..hm.. the sun has got his hat on and I don't know all the words
 
Cold and rainy makes for a bad hair day *sigh*. It was 80 degrees a couple days ago and now its 50 wtf?! :(
 
Cold by you means hot here by me, and sorry, but I rather you have the cold weather

50 is hot where you are? I have lived in Texas all my life so I'm used to the humid heat. I like cool weather too I just wasn't ready for it yet. Tis the season
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top