Isle of Lesbos

Status
Not open for further replies.
over and over and over again baby. :devil:

how are you tonight, sweetheart?

I've got two "malingerers" who are still insisting that they are sick and want to be waited on hand and foot (Amy and one of the kids), I'm pissed off at a certain homophobic asshat in another forum and the damn cat just barf'ed up a hairball on the rug!

I'm just freakin peachy. How goes it with you??? :eek:

I've got two "malingerers" who are still insisting that they are sick and want to be waited on hand and foot (Amy and one of the kids), I'm pissed off at a certain homophobic asshat in another forum and the damn cat just barf'ed up a hairball on the rug!

I'm just freakin peachy. How goes it with you??? :eek:

yea. i saw the thread earlier....hence the hugs pm

want me to make you forget all about the bad stuff??? :devil:

OMG...Is it always like this here....

Usually worse :D

~~

I love how i have messenger on my iphone...means i can be in bed and message misty. Though that didnt work out well last night, i didnt want to sleep, she told me to, then i pouted, and passed out :rolleyes:

~~

I think i am going to start editing FYML part 2.

I have a VE :D i hope she can keep her attention span for long enough (im still waiting for a response to my PM!!!!) :p

Grace, have u ever thought of doing illustrations for your stories? You can draw. Meant to comment on your David before Internet Explorer cut me off. Are you left- or right-handed?

Grace, have u ever thought of doing illustrations for your stories? You can draw. Meant to comment on your David before Internet Explorer cut me off. Are you left- or right-handed?

No, not really i havent thought about illustrating my stories, i don't know where i'd start.

Besides, drawing isnt my big thing, it took me hours just to do that David you saw.

Photography is my thing.

And i'm right handed so not naturally talented, just playing at it.

:)

No, not really i havent thought about illustrating my stories, i don't know where i'd start. Besides, drawing isnt my big thing, it took me hours just to do that David you saw. Photography is my thing. And i'm right handed so not naturally talented, just playing at it. :)
I see. Photography's cool. What are our fav subjects? Btw, there r numerous right-handed AND talented artists. :)

I see. Photography's cool. What are our fav subjects? Btw, there r numerous right-handed AND talented artists. :)

I'm just getting into it, I am experimenting with anything that would look cool as a photo.

I'll post a link when I get home to my gallery.

I know, I know!

~~

Hey p, main thumse pyaar karthi boon. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back