BDSM: Questions and Answers

It simply amazes me who reads, or scans, this thread!
I wish more'd speak out...

Oddly enough, i've been unable to find much on kink-friendly hotels in San Francisco. You'd think they'd be all over the City, and they probably are, but i can't find any useful web-published info on them. Does anyone have anything on this?

Addendum:
The following is brought to you via an email to me from our very own KillerMuffin. No, it's not in poor taste. It's just plain funny.
http://www.riddleme.com/image/Cow1masked.swf
:D

Last edited:
girl said:

Very cool rooms! unfortunately for me:

Exclusively gay male

:(
girl

Yeah... :( that's really mean, isn't it.

I've actually calculated how much it'll cost to open such a hotel... <shudder> Anyone with a million or two to spare?

Monika

Nessus said:
The link it did not work for me

You need Flash installed to see the movie. Which browser do you use?
Try this link
http://www.riddleme.com/html/cow.html
if your browser hasn't Flash installed, it should prompt you to install it.

The movie is soooo funny, thanks Cym for posting the link and thanks Killermuffin for finding it.

Monika

Frouwa_Aph said:

I've actually calculated how much it'll cost to open such a hotel... <shudder> Anyone with a million or two to spare?

Monika

I too fell totally in love with the Black Tulip - alas, as has been said, gay male only. But damn - did you see that new room they added?

I am doing a search (totally research reasons for the good of this community of course *smiling all innocently*) and have found some contacts in western / northern Europe. Shall let you know if anything seems genuine and decent.

Und Monika - sag' Bescheid wenn Du das Hotel aufmachst... ich melde mich als erster Gast! ;)

As for opening such a hotel - besides the fact that I have absolutely no money worth mentioning to spare - who on earth would be doing the work? ;) I'd be busy assuring the continuous high qualityof the toys and furniture etc. available by personal use.
No - wait a minute - we have all those nice little subbies to work for us, right? :D

*leaves thread mumbling something incoherent about not good reading those things during coffe break at work and then being lost in pleasant daydreaming instead of concentrating on facts and figures*

Frouwa_Aph said:

Monika

I guess my life savings won't even begin to cover it.... :(

cymbidia said:
It simply amazes me who reads, or scans, this thread!
I wish more'd speak out...

Addendum:
The following is brought to you via an email to me from our very own KillerMuffin. No, it's not in poor taste. It's just plain funny.
http://www.riddleme.com/image/Cow1masked.swf
:D

I thought this was hilarious. Even more so because M and I have a farm with several cows...LOL

Naughty Heacte, getting lost in reveries while supposedly working on figures amd facts. Naughty lady.

Hey, I was just suggesting the hotel thing. Don't ask me to work. I plan on ummm well. Damn. Wait. I am a sub aren't I? Darn it. Geesh, terrible thing we can't afford it, isn't it girls?

That was a close one. Imagine what room service would be required to do. Hmmm. I think I need to weigh the pros and cons of this job.

Merelan said:
Naughty Heacte, getting lost in reveries while supposedly working on figures amd facts. Naughty lady.

Hey, I was just suggesting the hotel thing. Don't ask me to work. I plan on ummm well. Damn. Wait. I am a sub aren't I? Darn it. Geesh, terrible thing we can't afford it, isn't it girls?

That was a close one. Imagine what room service would be required to do. Hmmm. I think I need to weigh the pros and cons of this job.

:D Looks like we have some staff for the hotel already, Hecate for equipment testing and quality assurance. Merelan (and other subs) for room service and stuff... Uh I'm the manager, but because I'm so kind and generous, I'll help Hecate with her tasks. Oh yes... and a male sub who's a guest and in need of a Domme will get my help too *cough*

<ponder> Who else can we volunteer for the hotel? ;)

Monika

Frouwa_Aph said:

<ponder> Who else can we volunteer for the hotel? ;)

Monika

I'll be more than willing to help as well at the hotel! Now if just I had a sub that would like to test all the equipment with me and Hecate!!

I make an excellent middle-manager, project director, networker and facilitator. I'm also good at food preparation and ordering and inventory, as well as my.... er, enthusiasm. Hmmmm. I think I know a few people in construction, plumbing, and electrical who'd be willing to work on such a project. Maybe if we form some sort of corporation, a sizeable business loan could be secured.

Hmmm....

"Trefoil, LLC", specializing in uhm, specialized lodging. Additional instruction, motivational speaking, and "workshops" also available.

Perhaps we should open it as a resort, with several small buildings, or cabins.....

Maybe I can arrange for proper security as well as discretion for the clientele.

Oh, and Miss T? Syracuse is finally acting like it's winter time.

ShyGuy68 said:

I'll be more than willing to help as well at the hotel! Now if just I had a sub that would like to test all the equipment with me and Hecate!!

Teehee... I think we'll have a lot of testers and need a testing schedule...

This is fun, dreaming about that hotel, but I guess noone of us can really afford it. <sigh> :(

SpectreT, I like your idea, a resort would be so great, perhaps on a caribean island... or perhaps an old castle somewhere in the scottish highlands... :D

Monika

Oh my God what a ride. I am wet at both ends. I have laughed, cried and cum but most of all I have learned so much about the BDSM lifestyle. I must be a masochist. I read the full 51 pages of this thread. Cymbidia, I feel like a voyeur. I humbly thank you for putting yourself out there.

I am a newbie and just fell into this thread and got lost. There are so many informed people here at Lit.

Hey how are we building all this with my 1.87????

Though we have a guy here in town who builds shopping cneters on less then that. don't we SpectreT? And where is it acting like winter?

So many eager people willing to help with the effort.

HotXBunz said:
Oh my God what a ride. I am wet at both ends. I have laughed, cried and cum but most of all I have learned so much about the BDSM lifestyle. I must be a masochist. I read the full 51 pages of this thread. Cymbidia, I feel like a voyeur. I humbly thank you for putting yourself out there.

I am a newbie and just fell into this thread and got lost. There are so many informed people here at Lit.

Welcome HotXBunz... we were all new at one time or the other.... and it is quite a thread isn't it....

Thank you Cellis for the warm welcome. Posting was scary.

As for the thread. It took my breath away and I learned so much. I chased all of the rabbits, followed all of the links and now have a wealth of knowledge about the BDSM lifestyle and about myself.

SpectreT said:
I make an excellent middle-manager, project director, networker and facilitator. I'm also good at food preparation and ordering and inventory, as well as my.... er, enthusiasm.

I have many years experience in the food and beverage industry... ordering and inventory and fine food service.... especially in an exclusive setting... you know they got to eat and drink as well as play... and I am assuming that if they play well they will want to eat and drink well,too...:D

Back