The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown rice takes a really long time.
(yes, I'm still thinking that)

and I missed you.... back from vacation, still have tomorrow off though.

I think you have to have a day off after vacation
poot...whenever someone has a day off, I want to call in sick out of jealousy

I think you have to have a day off after vacation
poot...whenever someone has a day off, I want to call in sick out of jealousy

me too!!! I hate knowing people are off of work and I have to drag myself there, but I always have Monday's off. I work Saturdays. Blech.

me too!!! I hate knowing people are off of work and I have to drag myself there, but I always have Monday's off. I work Saturdays. Blech.

that attitude killed me in college
;)
boooooo working satudays!
BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Tomorrow I kick my ass into gear and have a real Carpe Diem attitude. Gettin the license now allows the job search to begin and I want to get back in shape too, it's a fresh start for me. Only one shot at life here, got to make it count!

Good luck JW!

Tonight I thought over and over:
If you are old enough to dress like a prostitute then you are to old to trick or treat with the neighborhood children - time to move on!

If you are gonna drive a truck full of kids from your neighborhood into my neighborhood to trick-or-treat at least park the damn car instead of driving from house to house you lazy *#%$@!.

Ok - feel better now!:D

Stay go stay go.... fuck me... live for right this min... go is later.... must go boom.... damn its too quiet in here. where the fuck are the boys.... i want more chocolate... need to sleep... damn my head hurts... shit, my foots asleep... hehehe zombie hooker.... Oh... hot.. hot shower... nummy.... stupid shower head sucks... -facepalm-...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back