I.M. Fauve Gallery

re-post from back there, somewhere
attachment.php
 
WOW!! You have my full attention.... love to see more familiar faces... Wink Wink.
 
I adore getting a fix of your artwork, always sensual and highly erotic, thanks again
 
lesbian fantasies are not super high on my list (Though fun to watch, I always like to imagine that sex involves ME!)

I think, that this one came about because of some conversation about guys measuring their cocks... and somehow it evolved (devolved?) into this.:rolleyes:

removed, for lack of interest
 
Last edited:
lesbian fantasies are not super high on my list (Though fun to watch, I always like to imagine that sex involves ME!)

I think, that this one came about because of some conversation about guys measuring their cocks... and somehow it evolved (devolved?) into this.:rolleyes:
attachment.php

very imaginative mind you have ....:)
 
That's chocolate!:D
Not especially obvious... though the bar is labeled.
and it is YUKI...not yucky.
removed, for lack of interest

One of the few images that don't have a "me" as the male protagonist.
This was to illustrate a fellowette LITster's story, and oddly it did not include me!:eek:
 
Last edited:
That's chocolate!:D
Not especially obvious... though the bar is labeled.
and it is YUKI...not yucky.
attachment.php


One of the few images that don't have a "me" as the male protagonist.
This was to illustrate a fellowette LITster's story, and oddly it did not include me!:eek:

chocolate syrup?? your welcome to add it to mine....
 
chocolate syrup?? your welcome to add it to mine....
That was a chocolate "stick" or "bar"... or "crayon"... probably that. It has been a while since I drew it.

I love your drawings, feel free to send me some anytime
Thank you, so much!

Well, obviously, I would need an address. I kinda suspect that, you would hav eto hide it away, and I kind of hate that I have to hide them now.
 
YES!


What I saw today....
I'll have to TRY and draw.... a feeble representation... tomorrow?
 
I love drawing but can't relax to do it well, so I admire you

Hmmm...

"can't relax"? That does take some training— to "not give a fuck" that you might/will mess up. The ol' "performance anxiety". It happens.

OFTEN, I do not get the outcome that I am aiming for, but sometimes I produce some "happy accidents" too,:D
 
YES!


What I saw today....
I'll have to TRY and draw.... a feeble representation... tomorrow?

OK... I gave it a go.

SO— I work one day a week at a hardware store. Yesterday was Mothers' Day, and a nice day, so it was VERY busy.

A woman, who was probably in her 30's approached the register. What first caught my eye was her belly button. I like belly buttons! She was what we call "pear shaped"... curvy hips and a bit smaller on top.. a B? She was wearing jeans and a black crop top (not extremely short) with a cardigan over that.

The cardigan had no buttons, but she had used a safety pin at the top to hold it. (I omitted that in my drawing). Her tummy had a bit of a muffin top..I also like that! :D and was rather pale, making her belly just a bit more apparent in the shadowed area created by the crop-top over hang and sweater "shadow-box".

What was even better was— as she moved, I could tell she wore no bra AND the top was polka dotted with 1 1/2" diameter dots that were of black shear material! :eek:

Tantalizing bits of information with each shift! — the size and shape of her breasts...her slightly conical nipples that were not very much darker than her breasts, but enough to distinguish :)

She did not seem to be "flaunting", but she also did not seem embarrassed.
I was distracted enough that I cannot really recall her face! I know she was attractive, but the whole "encounter" happened so fast.

I might have said something smooth :rolleyes: had there been no line of waiting customers. "Nice top"...or "I love your outfit"

I actually was getting hard, which rarely happens so spontaneously.

Then she was gone.:(

(she looks younger in my quick drawing... and she was a bit wider in the hips. I'd have to do some fussing, but this records the basic concept)

This was one of those times when motion is required for the full effect.


removed, for lack of interest
 
Last edited:
Back
Top