Corrupting Big Brother (closed for Gabe619)

Julie and Cathy chatted a bit more before Julie came out with a plate, stopping next to Tommy she smiled at Kyle, "What would you guys do without your women to help you along?" She nudged Tommy, "See you need a good woman in your life too Tommy."

Laughing softly from her son stumbling over some words she turned to head back into the house, her eyes glancing up over her house before they stop and her own walking stops. Her eyes growing larger as she stands there shocked that her daughter is actually giving a show to the men in the yard.

**************

Sherri watched the men mill about and was a bit disappointed she didn't see Tommy begin to rush over. Her fingers moved quickly and her orgasm rushed through her even as her mother stepped out into the yard.

She smiled wickedly, certain to gain one of her parents attention. She continued to work over her body praying that her brother, father or Kyle came to stop her.
 
"I thought I already had a good woman, mom." Tommy said giving Julie a hug as she turned to leave.

He saw her reaction to Sherri and groaned inwardly, worried she would explode and the afternoon would be ruined. Instead he steppped in.

"I think I left something on my computer, I really should make sure its finished, a report from work." He said loudly enough for the small group to hear. He looked meaningfully at his mom and nodded slightly to the house letting her know he had also seen and would go sort it out ... or try to. He began walking off to the back door of his house, scowling that Sherri had already interfered with what would have been a nice day.

"You ok, Tommy?" Kyle shouted after him.

"Yeah, I'll be back in a minute, just got to sort out a problem."

"Well ... if you need any help with that just let me know, ok?" The older man said with a wink.

Tommy nervously smiled back wondering what Kyle meant. He had seen Sherri, saw what she was doing, so what was he getting at? Did he mean he wanted her? Did he think Tommy was going home to fuck his sister? Or was Tommy just being paranoid, afterall it wasn't like he didn't have a lot right now to be paranoid about. He had beat up his sister and cum all over her, then fucked Kyles wife in the mans car at the store ... yeah, he was pretty screwed if any of that came out. He opened the backdoor and stepped inside.

"Sherri!" He shouted angrily.
 
Julie just nodded to her son, he would take care of his sister and hopefully it will give them some peace and quiet for the day. She started to walk into the house when she hear Kyle's remark. Glancing over her shoulder she looked at him curiously, wondering if he too had seen Sherri in the window. Of course he had, there was no way to miss the young woman.

Sighing softly Julie entered the house as Cathy started past her, "I wouldn't go just yet, seems Sherri is acting up and I'm trying to give Tommy enough time to straighten it out."

Cathy looked to Julie a moment before pushing her head out of the door to glance at Julie's house. She caught sight of Sherri and pulled her head back, "Are we just going to leave the guys out there? Have they seen anything?"

Julie shook her head, "No I think I'm the first one that noticed. I'm really sorry Cathy."

Cathy smiled and pulled Julie into a hug, "Don't worry about it sweetie. We understand the stress you and Harry are in. Just don't let it get to you. Besides Kyle and I can always put in a higher fence if we need to," she laughed at that.

Julie held on to her friend and for the first time realized how nice her friend felt against her. She was soft compared to holding onto a man and her touch was gentle. Julie felt herself responding to that soft and gentle touch. Pulling away she moved over to set the plate down and take a deep breath. Either she was losing her mind or she really needed to get laid because now she was having thoughts of her friend, thoughts she shouldn't be having. It was bad enough she started something with Kyle, but now Cathy. Taking more deep breaths Julie stayed as still as she could, hoping the feeling would go away.

Cathy looked to her friend with concern. Seemed Sherri was costing her family more than she knew. Stepping over to Julie she laid her hand on the woman's back, "What can I do Julie, to take your stress away?"

**************

Sherri was having such fun and when she saw her mother's face, it was even better. Within moments Tommy was headed toward the house. She felt the thrill rush through her body, her mind spinning with if this would be the time he would break on her.

He had spanked her and even cum all over her, but she wanted more. The thought of going out to her friends became dim compared to all the joys she was finding here at home. Her father was great, though it still shocked her to think that she had fucked him. Now though she wouldn't be able to stop teasing him. Just the thought of getting him inside of her again was making her ache with need.

As Tommy's voice echoed up to her she grinned and turned away from the window. Her hands moving from her shorts as she slipped one finger into her mouth at about the same time Tommy came around the door frame, "Mmmmm want a taste Tommy?" Moving slowly over to him as she sucked on her finger and slowly slipped it from her mouth, "Come to show me how much of a man you have become now? Or did you think that little spanking before would set me straight?"

Sherri's eyes moved over her brother before rising up to meet his. She did want him, no matter how good he was.
 
Kyle watched as Sherri turned and mvoed away from the window. he guessed Tommy had got there. A little disappointed that the show was over, he sighed and began loading the meat onto the grill as he sipped at his beer, his back to the houses now. Harry stood next to him, chatting on about work, sport, normal stuff, and all Kyle could think about was Harry's wifes mouth around his cock, and his daughter playing with herself at the window. God, he was such a perv.

Harry stood next to Kyle chatting, actually starting to relax a little, the beer starting to work on him. He took in a deep breath, enjoying the clean air and the smell of the meat starting to cook.

"You know, I really apprieciate you and Cathy being so understanding about Sherri. I know she drives you guys mad. She has become uncontrollable." Harry finally said even as he remembered the feel of his daughter pussy around his cock and how it was to cum deep inside her. He felt a little hypocritical really.

"Don't worry about it, Harry, really. I mean, lets be honest should we, Sherri is a very beautiful young woman, and I'm a guy. Am I really going to be that upset if she teases and flirts with me or gives me a show?" Kyle smiled and winked at Harry. "I know she is your daughter though, so I never wanted to mention it before."

Harry smiled back, kind of relieved in an odd way.

"Well, you have a point I suppose." He laughed. "But if she ever goes to far, you let me know, ok?"

"Its a deal." Kyle said wondering what to far could possibly be. He considered fucking Sherri and felt his cock twinge slightly and grinned inwardly. Yeah, like he would go running to Harry and complain about that!

Tommy grabbed Sherri arm and pulled her further away from the window and into his bedroom. He almost threw her onto his bed.

"What the hell is wrong with you, can't you give mom and dad just one day without your crap?" He asked.
 
Julie turned to Cathy and smiled softly, "Not sure if my stress will go away, but thank you for the offer." As Cathy and Julie stood there looking at each other, Cathy's hand stroked over Julie's back slowly. It was quiet between the two of them as they just looked at one another, the tension between them getting higher with each second that passed.

Cathy laughed softly before stepping closer to Julie, putting them inches from each other, "Julie, have you ever wondered what it would be like to be loved by another woman?"

Julie's eyes grew larger as she looked at her friend and shook her head. Cathy touched the woman's cheek, "May I show you just a sample of what it is like?"

Julie just nodded, unsure of what to say but the desire to feel Cathy's lips was strong. As Cathy leaned in, her lips brushing ever so lightly across Julie's. Julie at first was frozen against Cathy's lips, but slowly she relaxed and gave into the soft lips that were pressed to hers.

Cathy's hand cradled Julie's cheek as she took it slow, not wanting to push her too far, too fast.

Julie actually turned toward Cathy more, her hands going up to brush lightly over the woman's arms as the tingling in her own body increased. Julie couldn't believe she was kissing Cathy and yet what was more shocking was that she was enjoying it and wishing they had done this sooner.

************************

Sherri smirked to Tommy, "Oh come on Tommy, it wasn't like Kyle was rushing to tell dad what I was up to. Besides, if dad would have seen I am more than sure he would have enjoyed the show." She winked at him before plopping down on his bed and leaning back against her hands, scissoring her legs together and then apart.

"What do you have to complain about anyway, if Kyle gets all hot and bothered watching me then you will get to admire his hard cock. I know you want him Tommy. I see how you look at him. I bet you even wonder what he taste like." Sherri smirked again, "It's okay Tommy, mom and dad will still love you even if you are gay."

Raising her finger up to her lips, "Hmmm maybe not, since they hate that I am a slut, maybe they will hate to find out their good little boy wants to suck and fuck Kyle."
 
"This stuff is nearly done, want to see if the girls are going to be joiningg us?" Kyle asked Harry as he turned the burgers.

"Sure." Harry replied wandering toward the house, beer in hand.

He was about to enter the kitchen when he saw through the window how close Cathy and Julie were standing. For a moment he thought one of them was crying, why else would they be comforting each other, but then he watched in amazement as Cathy leaned in and kissed his wife softly. Almost immediately his body began to react to the two sexy women kissing. He might have had two beers already but that wasn't enough to dampen his enthusiasm for what he was watching. For the first time on years he looked at his wife and she turned him on, and he realised it wasn't her though, it was what she and Cathy were doing. His cock hardened in his jeans and he glanced over his shoulder to make sure Kyle wasn't watching, but the other man had his back to him. He reached down, to readjust himself, but the second his finger touched his crotch he began to rub his shaft through the denim, his breathing getting harder. He hadn't ever guessed Julie was bi and now he had images of her with some of Sherri's friends flying through his head, but right now the beautiful neighbour kissing his wife was more than enough.

***

"I'm not gay!" Tommy shouted in frustration at his sister. "How many times do I have to tell you! I don't want Kyle."

He was lying, he knew it, but he would be damned if he would give his sister the satisfaction of admitting that he would give almost anything to suck on Kyles hard cock, or feel the man inside him. He had to admit also that he felt a little jealous that Kyle had been watching his sister and obviously hadn't minded the show at all. Would he have watched Tommy do that kind of thing as avidly.

"You need to stop messing with mom and dads lives. Let them enjoy this afternoon will you?" He pleaded, not knowing why he was bothering as she never listened to him.

His gaze went to her legs as she crossed them and lent back, pushing her breasts out. He cursed his weak body as it began to respond to the view, remembering what he had done ealier to her, remembering cumming over her, spanking her, how she had felt, how she had reacted ... He gulped and backed up slightly, his cock hardening.

"I'm going back .... but, but just stay away from that window, ok?"
 
Julie was enjoying the soft touch of her friend before Cathy pulled back with a smile, "See that wasn't so bad was it?" Julie flicked her tongue over her lips and shook her head while Cathy rubbed Julie's arm before giving it a squeeze, "How about a drink Julie. We can continue this later if you like." Julie could only nod her head as she watched Cathy stepped past her to find something a bit stronger than just plain ole tea or water.

As her eyes followed the woman they stopped at the window where she saw her husband staring at her. Her eyes roamed his face wondering if he saw what just happened. A shift in his body and her eyes lowered to see his cock pressing to his shorts. He obviously did see what had happened and obviously he enjoyed what he had saw, Julie thought as her eyes raised back up to meet his. Smiling softly to him as he came to she turned back around to the plate lying on the counter before her. So many thoughts ran around in her head but for the life of her she couldn't catch the first one. All that kept center stage was how soft Cathy's lips felt against her own.

***************

Sherri laughed softly at Tommy's own denials about Kyle. When she watched his eyes lower over her body her back ached and her legs slowly opened again. She was so turned on at this point that she didn't care if she kept him away from the rest of them all day, much less if dad came over to check. She would just take them both and enjoy the hell out of them. God she was a slut but she loved it!

With his words she shook her head, pushing herself back slightly onto Tommy's bed and laid down. "Awww and here I thought you had come to play with me Tommy." Her hands moved to her belly, pulling up her shirt slowly to reveal her skin before her hands start to slide down her hips, "And what if I told you you would have to fuck me really good, make me cum, say....at least 5 times before I agree to leaving you guys alone today? Hmmm? What would you say to that?"

Her hands continued to travel down the outside of her legs before slipping to the inside and making their way back up. Her fingers brushing lightly over her skin as her eyes stayed on Tommy and the wicked grin made an appearance on her lips, "Or does this not appeal to you Tommy? Would you much rather have your cock buried into Kyle?"
 
For a moment Harry just stood there after Julie turned away. he had been caught, and he knew that she knew he had seen her and Cathy. And yet she hadn't seemed upset to me caught. That made him wonder. Did she like that her husband had seen that? How did he approach her about it, or did he approach her. Perhaps he should let it alone?

"Um, Kyle asked if there was any more meat to go out, he has just about finished with that first load." He said as he opened the kitchen door and entered the house, walking up to stand beside his wife, his gaze flicking to Cathy as she poured a drink.

Outside, alone, Kyle glanced up at his neighbours house, almost wishing Sherri had returned. He smiled to himself and shook his head. It was tempting, and he knew the slut would probably let him fuck her just to get at her parents, but it was a little to risky, especially with what he and Julie had started. What if Sherri caught her mother and him, or worse, if Julie caught him and Sherri. He would be lucky to get out with his cock still attached he chuckled to himself. He wondered where Tommy had gone to, he was taking his time over there if all he was doing was berating his sister. Glancing at his house, seeing Harry inside talking to his wife, Kyle placed the meat on the side, off the burner and headed slowly toward his neighbours house to find the boy.

He actually quite enjoyed Tommy's company, the young man had the same interests as Kyle and it was fun to hang with another guy other than his usual crowd of friends. He knew the boy had something of a hero worship thing going with him, but he couldn't quite understand why. Just every now and then he would catch Tommy looking at him a certain way and all he could assume was the boy wanted to be like Kyle. He shrugged as he entered the house and listened for the expected shouting.

***

Tommy shook his head, ignoring his sisters remark about Kyle again. he would not give into her. Right now she was fishing, trying to get him mad, she didn't know for sure he wanted Kyle, she was only playing. But if he confirmed her belief then he would never hear the last of it, she would use it to get him to do whatever she wanted because she knew it would destroy his parents if they found out he was bi.

"Let me get this straight, if I make you have five orgasms you will leave us all alone all day?" He asked in disbelief staring at her, his eyes following her fingers.

He swallowed, he wasn't sure he could get five orgasms out of her even if he wanted to, wasn't that a lot for a girl in one go? How would he know, not like girls talked about that in front of men, right?

"What about three?" He tried to bargain, thinking it might be worth it to be rid of her for a whole day. "But I can't fuck you, I'm your brother."
 
Julie nodded and turned around facing her husband. She stepped closer to him, searching his face and seeing the man she had always loved and always been with, yet she also saw the man that never touched her anymore too.

She leaned into him and whispered to him, "Did you like that?" As she pulled back she glanced to Cathy before her eyes moved back to Harry. Leaning in she kissed him softly before she started to move past him, "I think we have some more ready for you guys."

Cathy poured the drinks and turned back to the two in the kitchen, sensing the tension and yet not completely understanding it.

***************

"Awww and here I thought we might have a deal Tommy," Sherri's fingers moved up even further to the edges of her shorts before pushing the leg of the shorts aside and sliding over her already wet pussy. She watched Tommy's eyes continue to drop time and again over her body and it just made her want him even more.

"Five Tommy, it must be five or I go to Kyle and tell him how badly you want to suck his cock, while I am riding the hell out of him," she smirked, "Don't think I didn't catch your little tongue action in the kitchen yesterday. Only one look is associated with that tongue action and that is the desire to know what they taste like...I should know I get that look too."

With that her eyes moved down over Tommy's body while her tongue flicked out over her lips imagining how good Tommy would taste as well as feel. She guessed he would be better than her father, but then she liked keeping her little secrets now didn't she? "Give me what I want Tommy and I keep my mouth shut and myself being a good little girl, otherwise the torture really begins," her eyes moved back up to him and locked with his the moment her finger drove into it and pulled out a moan from her lips.
 
Harry wanted to say yes, that he had liked seeing it, but his voice wouldn't work and as his wife walked past him and out to the garden, he glanced up at Cathy, seeing her questioning look. He smiled at her, trying to wave it off as nothing to worry about, but he moved toward her, the drink in her hand looking good.

"Do you have a whisky or something I could have?" He asked her. "I feel like something stronger than those beers."

***

Kyle moved slowly around the house, listening, then he heard them, upstairs. He couldn't make out what was being said, but as he climbed the stairs he heard Sherri taunting her brother, but it was what she said that made Kyle stop in shock. Come to me and tell me how badly Tommy wants to suck my cock?! Was she truthful? Did Tommy ...? But no, he couldnt want that. Kyle knew Tommy liked girls, they talked about them all the time. Talked about Crystal and her crush on Tommy, that kind of thing. Kyle crept closer, making sure he made no sound as he listened to Sherri continue.

She was blackmailing her older brother for sex? But why? What did she have to hold over him? And why him? I mean it wasn't as if she didn't get enough from other guys.

"Ok, five time, but you better live up to your word, Sherri." Tommy said finally defeated. He knew she would really make his life a living hell and he couldn't face Kyle if he knew the man even suspected what he desired.

The resigned Tommy moved to his bed and slowly took a hold of Sherri's shorts and pulled them off, pushing her legs open, the scent of her wet pussy filling the air and his young cock twitching in his jeans. he lent forward and licked his way up her thighs.
 
Julie wasn't sure what to say or do about Harry seeing her kissing Cathy. Not to mention his hard cock that was rather evident in his shorts. She stepped out into the garden and didn't notice Kyle missing until she finally reached the grill and glanced up. She was so lost in her own thoughts she didn't notice until the last possible moment. Julie glanced around wondering where he ran off to.

She moved back to the door of the house and peeked inside seeing Cathy handing Harry a drink, "Hey baby did Kyle say he was going somewhere?"

*************

Sherri smirked as Tommy finally caved in and moved over to her. She would keep her word, but that didn't mean she wouldn't use it against him as much as she could.

When her shorts got pulled off her legs and his hands gripped her legs, pushing them apart she arched her body off of them bed and groaned. His breath brushing over her had her shivering with anticipation. When Tommy's tongue touched her thigh she almost lost it. She didn't know why but her body wanted Tommy ever since their wrestling match the day before.

She moaned out into the room, "God yes Tommy!" Her own hands reaching down to stroke her fingers through his hair as his mouth inched closer to her. Her ache barreling over her, making her grow wet, not like she wasn't that already.
 
"No, he was right there a moment ago." Harry said gesturing with the drink in his hand to the now empty BBQ. "Perhaps he went out front for some reason."

Harry really didn't care where Kyle had wandered off to right now. His cock still ached from watching his and Kyles wife kissing. He tried to hide his obvious bulge from Cathy as he smiled at her nervously and glanced at his wife.

***

Kyle edged closer to Tommy's bedroom, the sounds Sherri was making really turning him on. As she shouted Tommy's name, Kyle crouch at the open door and peeked in seeing Tommy's head between Sherri's spread legs.

"Fuck." He sighed.

Two sexy kids having sex right in front of him, and brother and sister at that! Yeah, Sherri was the neighbourhood slut and a bitch to boot, but she was still fucking hot. Tommy, the golden boy, polite, friendly, always helpful, now blackmailed into doing whatever his perverted sister wanted? Kyles cock throbbed at that though and he reached down to squeeze it.

Tommy licked his way closer, up her toned thighs, circleing around her pussy without touching it or her clit, teasing her. He was enjoying himself now, at least he could make thebitch beg for it, he thought with an inward smile, but then her scent and the brief taste of her on his tongue from where she had leaked down her thighs made him want more. He looked up at her, breathing on her wet cunt, before giving her clit a long, soft lick with his tongue, then another, then short flicks over her hard nub. His fingers pulled her lips apart and he let his tongue sink into her pussy.
 
Julie motioned for her husband to come closer. As he drew closer to her her eyes flicked down at his hard cock, her own body reacting to the site of him but it wasn't long that it was high on the feel of Cathy's lips. She lowered her voice, eyes going to Cathy first before moving back to him, "It is obvious you liked what you saw Harry or you wouldn't be sporting that hard shaft in your shorts. But if this will get us close again, I am willing to try it."

She waited for him to respond to her before she stepped away from him and smiled at Cathy, "Got that drink ready?" Kyle completely forgotten for the time being as she moved over to Cathy, letting her hand slowly travel over the woman's arm. Julie's voice lowering, "I love the feel of your lips Cathy."

Cathy didn't know what to think about what was going on. Her eyes kept flicking between the two in her kitchen. Harry couldn't hide that hard on he was sporting and she certainly admired it, but she had just fucked Tommy and wasn't about to let on to that fact. She handed Julie the drink and looked to her curiously, "Are you okay sweetie?" When Julie nodded and took a sip of her drink Cathy just watched her, unsure of how to handle this between them.

Cathy stopped thinking of ways to help her friend when Julie turned and pressed her lips to Cathy's. Cathy almost froze since Harry was standing there but before long she gave in and cupped the woman's face.

***************************

Sherri could tell Tommy was teasing her but damn if it wasn't throwing her into another level of need. The moment his tongue actually touched her she felt like her whole body was going to come off of them bed. She cried out before her eyes tried to focus on her brother between her legs.

Her fingers tried to pull him into her but he was fighting it to take whatever time he wanted, probably payback for making him do this. When his tongue started to work on her clit she found herself moaning loudly, her hips already working on their own little ride. Her orgasm shocked her as it came from no where. One minute she was enjoying the licking of his tongue, even the excitement increase as his fingers pulled her open for him even more and the next she was gripping his hair, her body was arching and her voice was rising.

Sherri shuttered against Tommy's tongue, her head tossing from side to side before coming to rest. Her eyes fluttering open, trying to focus on the door frame of Tommy's room when she saw Kyle. She gasped in surprise, but it must have matched a tongue stroke as Tommy didn't let up.

She licked over her lips as her eyes moved over the only part of Kyle she could see. It looked as if he had been there awhile which turned her on even more, thinking he was enjoying the sight of Tommy and her together.
 
For a moment, as the two women drew closer together, Harry forgot to breath, the anticipation almost to much. But then their lips met and he let out the breath he had been holding in a long whoosh of air. He lent back against the backdoor and watched. He didn't know what had come over his wife, or Kyles for that matter, but right now he was not going to interrupt them for anything. He didn't know how far this was going to go, and he glanced over his shoulder into the back garden fearing Kyle might have reappeared and all this would stop, but the man was still absent. Turning back to Cathy and Julie, he let a small, almost nervous smile flicker across his lips.

***

Kyle hunkered down more, not wanting the two siblings to know he was there. he thought for a moment Sherri had seen him, but then her head had been thrown back and she was once more wrapped up in the sensations Tommy was giving her. The boy seemed quite talented with his tongue going by the noises the slut was making and he figured she must have had at least two orgams already, or one really long one. He reached down into his shorts and grabbed his raging hard cock, jerking on it slowly as he watched the incredibly horny sight before him.

Tommy lashed away at Sherri, his tongue taking it turns to lick her hard little clit, then dive into her soaking wet pussy. he sucked down hard on her clit, then flicked his tongue over it fast. She really seemed to be enjoyign what he was doing, and he was quite proud of that as this was the first time he had ever licked out a girl. He had no idea what he was doing, just going on instinct alone. His hands caressed her thighs and legs, then slipped up her body, until they cupped her firm tits, finding her hard nipples and pinching down hard on them as he bit down on her clit.
 
Julie tilted her head slightly and deepened the kiss with Cathy. Her tongue slipped into Cathy's mouth and she noticed a difference instantly. No longer was there a commanding tongue to greet her but a soft one that coaxed her more than anything. She pressed closer to the woman and even found her hands stroking over Cathy's sides. One of Julie's hands moved up to cup the woman's breast, her fingers brushing over feeling her hard nipple.

Julie felt the rush through her body and the ache began to build as Cathy's soft hands brushed over her skin before cupping her breast, almost mimicking what Julie was doing. She no longer thought of her husband watching on, her thoughts were totally on the woman she was pressed up against.

*************

Cathy didn't care what came over Julie, she was just happy for it. It had been awhile for her since she had a girlfriend she could play with and she missed it badly. Cathy didn't want to push Julie too far, too fast, so she let Julie pick the speed in which this progressed. Cathy followed Julie's hands and felt how wonderfully soft the woman was.

Cathy broke from Julie's lips before running her own down the woman's throat. She sighed as her tongue flicked out over the woman's skin and her inhale took in the sweet smell of the woman. Cathy's mind was lost in the soft skin under her fingers and lips until she found her fingers brushing the skin under Julie's shirt, heading straight up to her full breast. Cathy nipped at the woman's throat before she whispered to her, "You feel so wonderful Julie."

*************

Sheri felt like she was floating away even as Tommy pinched her nipples and bit down on her clit. She cried out, almost begging for more while her hips rode on Tommy's tongue. If she had known he was this talented she would have done this sooner. Her fingers pulled at Tommy, not completely sure if she wanted his mouth on her more or if she was dying to feel his cock buried inside of her.

Her head tossed back to the side just to see if Kyle was still there and sure enough he was. Her tongue flicked over her lips as her eyes lowered to see movement. Sherri guessed he was stroking his hard cock, but she couldn't see it for herself. She moaned and her body arched into Tommy's mouth again, "Oh fuck Tommy," she cried out even as another orgasm took her over. She felt every spark and every tingle slide down through her body.

Part of her mind knowing she was on two with only three more to go and another part of her not even counting, just enjoying. "Fuck me Tommy, please God fuck me," she began to plead with him, hoping he would give in to his own needs.
 
Harry stood watching Cathy feeling up his wife, watched her hands exploring, watched one drift up under Julies shirt to her breast and he moaned softly seeing the fingers cup it. He reached down as Cathy kissed Julies neck, rubbing his crotch slowly as he heard Cathy's words. Fuck this he though slipping his hard cock out of his jeans. What could they say? Put it away you pervert? They were the ones putting on the show, what did they expect him to do? He stroked it slowly enjoying how smooth his shaft felt in his hand as his eyes watched closely everything the two woman did.

***

Tommy was in two minds. His cock wanted to do as she begged and fuck the slut, but his mind was still operatiing, admittedly with some difficulty now the blood was pumping into his cock more and more, and that wanted to make her beg even harder. And why not? Why shouldn't the bitch beg him for it? It would be a little reward for all the grief she had always put him through. So instead of sliding up her body and fucking her, he slipped two fingers deep in her pussy as he tongue lashed her clit. Then once they were nice and wet he slowly let them slip between her open legs and explore her ass, finding that tight little hole, and then pushing hard and sliding them deep into Sheri's ass even as he brought two fingers from his other hand to fuck her cunt. He was working her pussy and ass hard now with two lots of fingers and his tongue and his jaw was beginning to ache but he kept at her. Once he had her a quivering wreck, not being able to go another moment without his cock in her, only then would he give it to her. Five orgasms? he smiled to himself, he wouldn't let up until she had lost count.

Kyle had his cock out of his shorts now, stroking faster and faster. He wished he could get in there and join in, but that was way to risky and could really put his relationship with Julie at risk. No, he planned to fuck the lonely housewife but good, only after he had used her would be consider taking the daughter to. Wasn't as if the slut would put up much of a struggle anyway.
 
Cathy pulled up Julie's shirt, her lips darting from her neck down to the top of Julie's chest. Her hand pulling down the cup, revealing Julie's breast to her eyes while Julie's own hands ran over Cathy's back. Cathy's eyes flicked over to Harry, seeing him standing there, his hand stroking over his hard cock only made Cathy's mouth drop to Julie's hard nipple.

As moans rose from Julie's lips, Cathy's eyes stayed on Harry's hand while her tongue and lips tease that hard nipple until Julie was begging for more. Cathy's hands moved down to Julie's waist, before coming to rest on the button of her jeans. Quickly unfastening them Cathy's hand snaked inside, cupping Julie's warmth. She knew she might be pushing this but the feel of Julie's soft skin was driving Cathy crazy with need, a need to taste this woman even if it was right in front of her husband.

**********************

Sherri gasped out into the room as Tommy's fingers dove into her. Her hands ripped from his head to grip the bed, her whole body arching up off of the mattress from the feel of his fingers. As he pulled them free she felt the slight tease against her ass before her ass began to spread around those same fingers, "OH fuck Tommy!!" Sherri was back to head tossing, her cry echoing around the room as Tommy drove other fingers into her pussy again.

As he pumped away into both of her holes, filling her up with his fingers she fought her body to hold off on any more orgasms. Shaking from efforts, her fingers were gripping the bedsheets so tight that her fingers were turning white. She lost the battle on her body as her body exploded again around Tommy's fingers. Her cry of pleasure ripped from her while her body convulsed in his hands.

Sherri knew Tommy wasn't going to let up, obviously not wanting to give her what she so desperately wanted from him. Her voice rising again, her pleas coming faster as her mind was lost in the pleasures Tommy was giving her.
 
Harry wanted to get in there, to have both women. He had always had a secret jerk off fantasy about Cathy, she was so damn sexy he figured any man who knew her did, but to see her like this, with his wife? He pulled his jeans down, then his boxers. If Kyle came in now he would use one of those knives on the BBQ to cut off his cock and feed it to him, he knew it, but Harry couldn't stop himself. He jerked long and slow, groaning as Cathy's hand slipped down inside his wifes jeans.

"Is she wet?" He asked in a heavy sigh, knowing she owuld be, but wanting to hear it from Cathy. "She loves a tongue on her pussy."

Harry remembered that from when he and his wife used to have a sex life.

***

Happy with what he was doing to his sister, and happy with her pleading, Tommy stood up and moved to stand next to her where she lay on the bed.

"Undress me, slut." He ordered now, his voice hard, commanding, it surprised him that he could sound like that. he didn't use her name because to his mind she no longer deserved a name, she was a thing, an object to be used, and he would treat her that way because from what he could tell thats what she needed and wanted.

Kyle jerked quietly, admiring this new Tommy's dominance of the situation. he liked the boy, but hadn't thought he had the balls to treat his bitch of a sister like this. Maybe Sheri had created a monster in her brother.
 
Cathy groaned against Julie's breast as her fingers parted her wet folds and ran up between those folds to the source of her wetness. Cathy's body lowered to her knees, her lips traveling down over Julie's belly until she reached the waistband of her jeans, "Oh she is very wet, Harry why don't you help me with these." Cathy had a plan in mind for Julie, one she wouldn't be forgetting anytime soon.

Cathy's fingers flicked lightly over Julie's clit as her eyes moved up the woman's body. She smiled to Julie while slipping her fingers from Julie's pants and slipping them in her mouth, "Mmmm tasty, I can't wait to have more." Cathy started to pull down Julie's jeans, hoping Harry had moved over to help. Her plan, a rather wicked one, entailed her tongue on Julie with Harry's cock buried inside of her.


********************

Julie's mind was in a whirlwind of pleasure, she couldn't believe she was letting it go this far with Cathy, but damn if that woman's fingers and mouth didn't stop all the protest in her throat. Julie couldn't even begin to turn her head toward her husband as Cathy lowered herself down to her knees. Julie's hands moved, one gripping the counter behind Cathy to steady herself while the other stroked the woman's hair.

Julie's knees weakened even as her jeans started to slide down her legs. Cathy's breath blowing over her wet mound just made Julie wish to be rid of those jeans and to feel that woman's tongue on her. She was soaked and she knew it, knew Cathy had felt it and the look in Cathy's eyes at that very moment promised to give Julie exactly what she was craving.

*************************

Sherri gasped in surprise as Tommy stood up and moved to the side of the bed. His words though brought a slow seductive smile to her lips as she rolled slightly and started to crawl up onto the bed further. "As you wish," Sherri stated as she moved fluidly over to Tommy. Once reaching him she moved up to her knees and started to unbutton his black baggy shirt. Her eyes moved up to Tommy's, her tongue dancing over her lips as she separated the two sides and slipped them over his shoulders and down his arms.

Sherri had to take a moment to take in the sight of Tommy's chest. She always liked looking at it when he went shirtless, he just didn't know it. Her fingers ran over every inch of his chest, brushing over his taunt nipples before heading down to his jeans. Unfastening his jeans she slowly pushed his jeans down his legs, grabbing his boxers as she went. She felt the hard tip of his cock bounce against her belly causing her whole body to tighten with anticipation. Groaning she pushed his jeans down even further before backing up to lean down. His cock brushing past her lips making her want to take him into her mouth so badly it was making her mouth water.

Sherri was slightly shocked at the reactions she was having about her brother, but she kept pushing them away, enjoying what was about to happen as well as what had happened. Her head turned and her warm breath blew over his cock, watching it jump. That jump was her undoing as her tongue flicked out over the length of his cock, moaning softly from the feel of how hard it was. The undressing completely lost to the thought of Tommy's hard cock before her.
 
Harry, half naked in his neighbours kitchen now, walked quickly over to stand behind his wife as he helped Cathy pull the womans jeans and panties down her legs. He could see how wet Julie was, even from behind, he could smell that scent of sex on her, she was really turned on. He found his hands caressing her thighs and ass as he stood back up, the tip of his cock brushing over her skin as it slipped between her legs slightly getting coated in her juice as he slowly ran it back and forth over her lips.

***

Tommy had never felt so empowered as he did right now. He looked down at Sheri, seeing her reaction to his body, the way her fingers crassed his chest, how her breath caught as his cock came into view. He smiled as he watched her tongue flick out and slip around his cock head. God, she was such a slut, but right now he was in charge for a change. He slapped her hard across the face, sending her falling back onto his bed.

"Did I tell you to suck my cock, bitch!" He snarled at her. "You do what I say, you understand?"

He slowly stepped back and out of his jeans, naked before her, his cock throbbing, rock hard, pointing toward her. His smirk at her need was all over his face. He had given her two or three really good orgams, and he was proud he could get that response from a slut like Sheri. She must have been with loads of guys and girls, and still her own brother had made her react like a first time virgin. He reached down, stroking his cock slowly, his thumb rubbing the tip gently.

"You want this, don't you slut?" He asked in a low growl. "Then show me how much, finger that wet cunt of yours for me."

Kyle found himself now watching Tommy as much as Sheri. He had never seen the boy totally naked and he was impressed, majorly impressed. He licked his lips as his eyes fixed on Tommys tight ass and nice thick cock. He hadn't really thought seriously of being with a guy, but seeing Tommy standing there like a young God was giving him such hot thoughts.
 
With Harry in position behind his wife Cathy smiled up at them both before her mouth lowered to Julie's mound. Her tongue flicked out, pressing against the hard bud she found there. Helping Julie step clear of her jeans, Cathy slowly parted the woman's legs even more before her tongue dove back between her legs, pressing between her lips.

As Harry's cock slipped between his wife's legs Cathy's tongue brushed the tip of it, teasing it even more. Cathy's tongue continued to stroke over both Harry and Julie, loving the sounds she pulled from both of them. Her hand reached between Julie's spread legs, her fingers teasing over the woman's entrance before gripping her husband's cock and stroking him. She moved Harry into position and guided him into his wife as her tongue flicked over the woman's clit.

********************

Julie gasped loudly as Cathy's tongue touched her. Harry behind her was the only thing that kept her on her feet. Her fingers tightened in Cathy's hair, her other hand gripping the counter hard as Cathy's tongue started to lick over her. She was so close to cumming already she didn't know how much more of it she could handle.

The feel of Cathy's fingers teasing over her had Julie's hips moving, rocking between Cathy's tongue and the feel of her husband's hard cock. The feel of Harry's hard cock slowly slipping into her, mixed with Cathy's tongue flicking over her, had Julie's body convulsing against them both as her orgasm rocked through her in lightening speed. Julie cried out, her hand releasing the counter and finding her husband's neck. She turned her head, searching for his lips as her body rocked between Harry and Cathy, building once more.

*******************************

Sherri fell backwards on the bed as her cheek blazed with heat. Normally a smack like that would have her fighting back, but the moment her eyes landed on Tommy's, the fight went out of her. His words causing her body to shiver with need as her eyes traveled down his chest and belly to his cock.

Tommy's hand wrapping around it had Sherri groaning again, her legs parting before him and her hand quickly darting between her spread legs, "Yes Sir," she breathed out as her fingers brushed over her. God she wanted him, even more now that he was showing some balls in the matter. Sherri wasn't sure what it was about Tommy because she had had other guys try to order her around and she usually laughed them off. The sight of Tommy standing there, his hand stroking over that thick cock of his had Sherri's whole body shaking with anticipation.

Her fingers drove into her, a moan escaping her lips while her eyes flicked back and forth between his stroking hand and his hard needy eyes. He was driving her crazy and he damn well knew it, but at this point Sherri would have done anything he asked as long as she got to feel that cock of his buried inside of her.

Groaning again her fingers started to pump harder and faster into her wet hole, Kyle completely forgotten about. Her body needing the man standing before her, looking more delicious than she had ever seen him before.
 
Harry found himself kissing his wife passionately as he took her pussy from behind, guided by Cathy. In his wildest dreams he had never come up with this fantasy. He found himself actually turned on by Julie again, as they had been in their youth. Her pussy felt so good, and Cathy's exploring tongue only made it better, sending shiver coursing through his body every time she made contact with his cock.

"She's so wet, Cathy." Harry exclaimed, amazed at his wifes reactions to their neighbour even as he felt her nails dig into his neck as she held herself up on his body.

His hands went to her waist, holding her, steadying her as he began to slowly thrust, gliding his cock into his wifes pussy and out again. He looked down at Cathy seeing her watching with a look of lust and curiousness all mixed together. Right now she was the only one still with clothes on as Harry had pulled his shirt off to. he let his hands glide up to cup Julie's breasts, squeezing.

***

Kyle couldn't take any more, as he watched Tommy dominating his slut of a sister he cum hard, all over the door and carpet outside Tommys bedroom. He almost collapsed on the floor, but managed to keep his legs under him as he almost sheepishly pulled his shorts up and backed away, the sounds of Sheri's pleasure following him and echoing around the house as he slipped out the back door and headed back to his house. No one was in sight and he wondered where they had all gone, but as he peeked through his kitchen window he found his answer.

Tommy stood their smirking at Sheri, watching the sexy young girl pleasuring herself for him, because he had ordered it, because he was in charge. He felt power flooding through him, he felt ... he felt like a God, that he could do anything he wanted. His shyness, his nerves, all had vanished, burnt away in the heat of his and Sheri's passion and lust. She was a slut, and a bitch, but she was his slut now and whether she knew it or not he would keep her there. No longer would he let her control him like she always had, from this point on she was his pet.

"Your fucking gorgeous, Sheri. You know how many times I've jerked off thinking of you over the years?" He asked with an almost evil laugh. "My slutty teasing sister, always trying to get a rise out of me. Well sis, looks like you succeeded." He grinned again as he held his cock up for her to see, the entire hard, long thick length. "So now I'm gonna give you what you want, what you need. I'm going to fuck you, sis, but you need to understand that your not in control any more. You do what I say now, or you never get this cock again."

Tommy stepped between his sisters spread legs, his knees hitting his bed, his legs spread slightly so his balls hung a little, full of his cum. His eyes were on fire, powerful and dominating.

"Now, dear sweet sister. Tell me, who do you belong to, and what do you want." He growled.
 
Cathy was far beyond turned on by the two in front of her. Just from what she seen of Harry's cock and the taste of Julie's juices had Cathy wanting more of this. As her tongue moved over Julie's clit, dipping down to touch over where Harry was speared inside of his wife, Cathy's hands dropped to unfasten her own shorts, pushing them down her thighs enough she could reach between her legs to find her own wetness.

Her tongue moved back up to flick over Julie's clit as her own fingers started to work on her own. She didn't even notice Kyle in the window until she sat back to look up at the two in front of her. She smiled wickedly to her husband before moving back to Julie's pussy, giving her long licks from her cock filled hole up to her hard clit.

******************

Julie was lost in the sensations, both of Cathy's tongue and her husband's cock stroking in and out her. Her fingers dug into her husband's neck as she held on to him for dear life. Her other hand brushing through Cathy's hair, gripping it again as she drew close once more. Her moans grew in the room as her hips rocked back and forth between Harry and Cathy.

*****************

Sherri was on fire, desperate to feel Tommy once and for all. When he started to tell her about him jerking off for years thinking about her all she could do was breathe out, "God yes!" Sherri knew she was a slut and she loved it, loved the power and control that came with it, but this time tables had turned. She wasn't the one with the power or control. She may have blackmailed him into this position but he was in total control now and that alone was turning her into a desperate, needy bitch.

Sherri's head started nodding to Tommy's statement about her doing what he wanted. At that point she would have signed her soul over to the devil if she could just have him inside of her. When he grew closer to her, her breath caught in her throat and her body tightened around her thrusting fingers. She wanted Tommy more than she wanted anyone and she didn't know if this was just a one time thing or if the change had happened and she would be pining after his cock once she has had it.

His growling question had Sherri groaning loudly into the room, the words spilling from her mouth before she even had time to think, "You Tommy, God you.....I want you, I need you....please Tommy, take whats yours!!" Sherri was back to pleading with him, but she didn't care, she was on the verge of another orgasm just watching this change take over Tommy. That control, that confidence that seem to pour from him as he looked down on her had her teetering on that edge already and he hadn't even touched her. "Fuck me, please Tommy," Sherri cried out.
 
Harry rocked his hips in tiem with his wife, fucking her slowly as they stood in Cathy's kitchen. With his back to the windows he couldn't see Kyle looking in at them. All his attention was focused on the two beautiful sexy women before him. He picked up the pace, fucking faster now. He knew he was going to last a while after having already dumped a load in his daughter earlier. He groaned and his body spasmed as it remembered Sheri's body under him, but he quickly got control again and continued making love to his wife as he looked down on their neighbours stroking and fingering her pussy. Cathy was one sexy MILF and Harry smiled as he wondered if his son Tommy had been checking her out during their little shopping expedition earlier. Probably, he was a guy afterall, and Cathy always got mens attention whenever she was out and about. Reaching down Harry grabbed Julies hips and began to really hammer into his wife, pushing her forward a little, bending her over as he listened to his balls slapping against her pussy. All he could do was moan loudly as his eyes closed.

Outside Kyle looked on. Having seen his wife smile at him he knew she at least was aware of his presence. He wondered if he should enter, should he be mad? But then neither Harry or Julie were having sex with his wife. Cathy was simply enjoying the scene by the look of it and the odd lick of tongue didn't really register as sex to Kyle. So other than his neighbours fucking in his kitchen he had nothing to get mad about, right? His cock so recently spent couldn't rise to the excitment the scene deserved, but that didn't mean Kyle wasn't going to watch it. Stopping down to hide himself again, and realising he was becoming somewhat of a peeping tom, Kyle looked on and smiled.

***

Tommy laughed at her, and it wasn't a nice laugh either. It was that of a man pushed beyond his limits who has come to the realisation that he doesn't care any more. That he is simply going to take without giving, use for pleasure without caring about reciprocating. Before him was a piece of meat. Sexy, beautiful, slutty, but now to his eyes just a girl to be used how he wanted to. He sneered down at her listening to her pleas and her begging.

"Your pathetic, Sheri, you always were." He growled before falling on her.

He fell between her spread legs, her warmth engulfing him as he kissed her hard, shoving his tongue into her mouth. One hand pulled her playing fingers out the way while his other pinned her other arm up and out the way. His cock found its way immediately to her wet pussy lips and slid inside without a seconds hesitation. All the way inside, in one quick thrust until he felt his balls hit her ass. He allowed her one second to feel his cock filling her before quickly pulling out and hammering back in. Out and in, out and in, like a steam piston. Regular and long. Out till the tip alone held her lips apart, then hard back into her till his pubic bone hit hers. Slow, methodical. He was enjoying the feeling and was in no rush now. The fact his parents might be waiting for him the absolute last thing on his mind right now.
 
Julie couldn't take anymore, as her husband slammed into her, her body bent forward even more and her hands gripping the counter once more. Her other hand was on Cathy's head and she tugged the woman closer as she felt the first tingles shooting through her. Her lips parted, her voice rising as the orgasm tide crashed through her. Her muscles locked tight on Harry's cock as her hips bucked into Cathy's mouth.

Julie never felt anything like this before as her orgasm wanted to continue. By the time it finally slowed down she could barely gasp for air. Her hand slowly releasing Cathy's head, her body feeling like jello at that moment.

******************

Cathy's felt Julie push her into her wetness even more and knew she was close. She sealed her lips around Julie's clit and flicked at it mercilessly while her own fingers were working her own body quickly to release. The sound of Julie's cry of pleasure sent Cathy right over the edge. Her body spasming against Julie's clit as her own cry of pleasure was muffled.

When Julie released her grip, Cathy fell back against her heels, licking over her lips and looking up at the couple. Her own body shivering from little shocks afterwards. Pulling her hand from her shorts she grinned widely, slowly standing and leaning into Julie's body. Cathy's whispered to her, "Open your mouth lovely." As Julie's lips parted, Cathy slipped her wet fingers into the woman's mouth. Cathy groaned as her eyes locked with Harry's.

**************************

Tommy's words rang true for that very moment, but before she even had time to respond he was on top of her, his hand wrenching hers free from her wetness, his lips dominating hers. His other hand gripping and pulling her arm above her head and then she finally felt him. She cried out into his mouth as her tongue battled with his, her orgasm rushing through her causing her to writhe under him. Her walls rippled around him as his cock slowly pulled out and slammed back in.

The feel of Tommy was amazing, Sherri couldn't even begin to describe the feel of his cock deep inside of her. Their father was very nice, but Tommy, Tommy was something different. Sherri couldn't put her finger on it as it wasn't that he was longer and maybe just slightly wider than their father. Maybe it had something to do with pushing him as far as she had, but whatever it was she loved it.

Her body arched up into his thrust, savoring the feel of his length driving into her before pulling back out to the tip only to drive back into her again. Her moans and cry of pleasure being captured by Tommy's mouth and yet she would have it no other way. They moved in unison, almost like they were meant for this exact moment.

Tommy's larger frame was pushing her into the bed even more, his grip tightening on her wrists just making more sparks of pleasure shoot through her. Her lips finally pulling free of his, her breath panting and her words choppy from the thrust of Tommy's hips, "Fuck Tommy!" Sherri wanted to say more but every time she gathered enough air to say anything, his cock drove into her again. Her hands fisting, starting to fight his hold, wanting to touch him, to sink her nails into his body.
 
Back
Top