Michigan Roll Call

Spent the day at home depot. Nothing like the smell of lumber and pretty girls all over the place.
 
saint clair here

hello I am 56 from saint clair any ladies looking for fun pm me or e-mail me :)
 
Made a bonfire today, our third of the year, man did I miss the warmth and smell of a fire this winter! Although I used oil while laying out, I didn't get much sun despite being outside for 8hrs. Except my nose... Which had sunblock on it but still burnt. Fuck it.... Can't complain. Spring is here! :)
Let's Go Wings!!!

Played 18 on Saturday and got a hell of a burn on the back of my neck. Lol.
Didn't seem that sunny when we started...
Oh, well--a small price to pay for this glorious weather!
 
Morning! Thread seems to have got a little slow for a bit.

Well, damn cold out this morning. I for one am ready for this thing called spring
 
It wasn't really spring--it was just a teaser, like those movie trailers that cram all the good parts in and leave nothing worth watching for the rest of the movie.

I half-expect to be ice-fishing again by mid-May.

What happened to the Wings? Did they forget to show up, or what??
 
Lets see if they just roll over or do they have another game of fight left in them.

At least the Tigers won
 
A place to jerk iff in SE Michigan?

hello,

I am a 40 year old male virgin looking for a place to jerk off in front of a group of people (male and female ok). Is there any place like that in southeast Michigan (specifically the Sterling Heights/Utica area)?
 
Not that I'm aware of. But then, I'm not really deep into the fetish community here.
Maybe someone else can answer that?
 
Cyber

In college I met a beautiful woman from Michigan in the old MSN chat rooms we talked there and on the phone for endless hours for over a year until I ended up driving there to be with her for just one night. We have maintained a relationship on and off since, but our one night was devastatingly HOT! We are both married now, but have from time to time still had a little phone sex. It is usually short and sweet because one of us is already ready to go and nobody does it quite like your first/someone who really knows you..... Anyway, I love MI ladies!
 
Last edited:
TGIF Michigan! Any big plans for the weekend? I'll be gardening and working a few shifts. I'm scared to plant new seeds, it's still nippy at night. But I'm also impatient... What to do, what to do...
Masturbation clubs of SE Mich... They do exist. Saw a few ads in the back of those free Detroit scene newspapers... Never made the leap to join. Sounds fun tho :D
 
My flower beds are finally cleared out and some of my perinneals (sp?) are poppin'. I bought a dwarf peach tree I'm stoked about - peaches and cream! - thinking of putting it in a container so I can bring it indoors in the winter.
 
Flower beds and garden are the topics for the weekend I'm sure. At least get them ready for planting. Easier to do it when it's a bit cooler out plus we waited to long last year for the garden and nothing grew all that well.
 
My recycled wood raised bed is constructed now I am working on putting the sides on. Composter is complete and rain water collection/ irrigation for bed is next project 😀
 
Last edited:
Back
Top