Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a polygamy thread for a man who is more vanilla than me, but just wants to take ordinary marriage to the second or third power with more wives.

Have a TV news thread with a much less buffoonish and more intense character than the one on Anchorman.

Have a Rock Star/Backstage Pass thread with a twist involving an old flame.


Have Barman fascination with Soccer Mom thread with many possible directions.


Have a lawyer with libertine tendencies who might have a grudge fuck interest in opposing counsel.


Have a magical incest/poly utopia/dystopia thread where the Magic folk are in charge. No, not Harry Potter themed. No JK Rowling stuff or characters.


Have a thread with a speed trap and possible grudge fuck between cop and motorist/biker.


It seems that my interracial thread has a taker. :cool:
 
Bumping....

Looking for a role to start. I am pretty much up for any roles but really only looking for a small group or a m/f role.

some ideas are, but not limited too:
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Firefly
Marvel or DC comics


Just pm me and we can go from there.
 
Have a thread where a widower is lusting after the women in the incestuous neighbor family. He's hoping to join the festivities, especially in the pool.
 
Been kinda considering some ideas about fantasy games lately.

I'm seeking a lady to play either an eager succubus or a tempting vampiress to engage in games of seduction. PM me at your own risk to talk about plotses! ;) :rose:
 
Had this crazy idea of a prisoner (me) fucking his guard (a female). Maybe something went wrong on transit (they didn't lock his cuffs tight enough or he picked the locks), or they get stranded at a hotel during a snowstorm and she becomes suduced by him.
 
A young patient and a doctor

Just a vague idea for a story. . .

An eighteen year-old young woman has spent her youth focused on ballet classes. She is now in college, still taking ballet classes, but is aware that she is very different from her peers - physically and socially.

Our young dancer wonders if something is wrong with her hormones. She has never had a boyfriend despite her attractiveness and the idea of sex is a curious mystery to her. She wants to feel those longings and experience them but she suspects something is medically wrong with her.

The basic idea from there is that the young woman will metamorphasize under the doctor's care. Perhaps he can suggest some dietary changes, some supplementary hormones, and then some " therapy" in his office. . .or homework. Each week he can examine her and they can speak about her progress.

Or, something like that.. . I'm open to suggestions and am seeking someone who is interested in playing the role of the doctor.
 
I have an idea about a Fantasy thread that requires two female or one to play both roles. The two females are Princesses and they are also twins. PM me and we can discuss the story.

Please note. If you are interested you must commit yourself to the story, and you must post two to three times a week.
 
Looking to restart some threads. Let me know if you're interested. All stories below will be removed by the end of the month if not picked up.

Below are very brief descriptions. You can either read the first few posts or contact me about the idea. Nothing is set in stone.


More Than Ink and Pages


An SRP where one friend trades a rare comic book for a very obedient slave for the summer.

Fucked

A brutal SRP taking place after the fall of the Soviet Union.

The Moon Is Down

A post apocalyptic 1930’s world in Hollywood.

The Blood Doll


A sister travels with her vampire brother as he uses her for food and sex.


Treat Me Like A Dog

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=727850

A man treating a woman like a dog after kidnapping her one night.

The Trade
http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...0#post38633300

A niece flees the Old World seeking adventure. After staying a port for a few days to gather supplies, an agreement is settled upon between the captain and his niece. However, the niece will be fooled into trading her body to her uncle for the remainder of their time in port only to be traded to the locals.

Flesh & Blood
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=728677

A woman and her friend stumble across an old building. Eventually the woman is taken into the building and turned into a servant for a vampire’s needs.

Undercover
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=722117

Also restarting this thread although this time I’d want it to take a more demented turn. A woman undercover is broken into the business and is introduced to a man only to find out that he’s as tight-lipped as he is fucked in the head. To find out the information she hopes to discover, she has to trade her body and surrender herself to his every whim.

On The Edge
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=791981

Salting Wounds
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=839134
 
Last edited:
Blue Adept

Would anyone be interested in RP Piers Anthony's Proton world?
 
Need a female co-writer to work on my story idea.

The Seer:

EDITED: ROLE TAKEN
 
Last edited:
seeking male writers to rp with. pm me ideas u like.also check out my threads.
 
Bimbo transformation

ISO 1 female RPer for a bimbo transformation story. I haven't even begun to work out the details but the general idea is that the female character is a smart 20 something ambitious professional woman who realizes that her true destiny is to be bimbofied and so is willingly transformed by the male character into a blonde busty bimbo through a combination of a makeover, surgery, hypnosis and possibly other methods.
 
SexyCurves and I are looking for one male to play with us. Your role would be that of a husband (with sexycurves being your wife), who's passport is expired. Your wife ends up having to fuck the guard in order for you get past (with you watching from the other side of the glass).

PM if interested.
 
So it's been awhile since I've posted here. In that time I've grown as a writer and would like to stat up some writing on here. I'm a female so I'd prefer to play female roles. I'm more a sub than a dom, I enjoy taboo situations, and I read and watch a lot of very different things so if anyone is interested in roleplaying certain character's I'm up for that as well. If interested in further discussion please PM me.
 
Hi looking for a female writers to play female members of anicent tribe living in the swamps and jungle on the island of Kanoi.

Every once in a while missonaries come to the island and the hidden tribal village on the river front. The last missonary there was Becky Jameson.

After six months and no word from my sister Stephen Jameson decides to go and find out what has happened to her. Her last letter had told him she had arrived in a small village called Boaz.

When Stephen arrives at the village the clan chief is female and Stephen is quiet naive so the tribe can take advangtage of him as he searches for his sister.

Looking for people to play clan chief, female guide and villagers also clan chief's daugther too.

Please private message if you would like to be involved.

Thankyou.
 
I might possibly be interested in an older man for dad/daughter roleplay. I am quite picky, and usually only do it with very close friends. If someone is not into creativity, dialogue, and intelligence, they probably wont like me. If anyone wants to chit chat for a bit first and see if we get along feel free to message me on yahoo, Sugarbunny093@yahoo.com

Hopefully at the very least I will make some new friends :).
 
I'm looking for a female to rp with. I am open to any thread ideas, with anyone who can commit to actually writing through the thread. Too many time recently y partners have vanished from threads just as we get to the good stuff, or something even before the story actually gets rolling.

I am open to incest, casual, cheating wife, vampires, werewolves, anything short of outright rape. Just pm me with your idea and we can work something out.
 
How about something where a beautiful doctor teaches a young man how to please a woman, but accidently get pregnant by him. Maybe he has had trouble masturbating and goes to a doctor to see what can be done, she suggests sex but he has no one to have sex with. Things build up and proceed into a big climax and she starts to take risks with him she shouldn't like trusting him to pull out in time.

How about something like that?
 
I'm looking for a female-

I want to do a prison SRP. I need someone who can play the new girl in jail and become one of the toughest women in jail's new room mate.

If anyone interested or has any questions just PM me!!!

Thanks!
 
Looking to start at least one of these srps

Hello I'm looking to start an rp I've had in mind for a while now I was going to start it with someone but they never got back to me so I want to see if anyone else wants to give it a try. The rp still needs some details but a vague idea of it is we are brother and sister separated when we were young so we don't know a lot about each other or possibly don't even know the other exists at all. I don't want to give to much detail past that, I would like to work that out with a partner. If anyone is interested we can share where I want to take this rp and discuss any other ideas. If you're interested send me a pm and we'll start talking about it. I'm open to any ideas.

Also I've had another rp in mind that would be kind of based on The Big Bang Theory but I would like it to be a group thread. It doesn't have to be a Big Bang Theory rp just the basic plot. Two roommates with two friends and a hot blonde that lives across from them and add some more girls of course to even things out. But for this rp I would like to get at least one other male and two females at least to start out. If you're interested just send me a pm saying you're interested and I'll start an OOC thread for us.

That's it for now if you have any other ideas you would like to try pm me I'm open to pretty much anything so don't be shy. Hope to hear from you soon.
 
SexyCurves and I are looking for one male to play with us. Your role would be that of a husband (with sexycurves being your wife), who's passport is expired. Your wife ends up having to fuck the guard in order for you get past (with you watching from the other side of the glass).

PM if interested.

Bump.
 
Looking for a roleplay where I play a young stud who is playing with your wife. Have a woman, but willing to accept more women if want to have a group thing. Need men to play the husbands who watch their wives play with the young stud.
 
Hi looking for a female writers to play female members of anicent tribe living in the swamps and jungle on the island of Kanoi.

Every once in a while missonaries come to the island and the hidden tribal village on the river front. The last missonary there was Becky Jameson.

After six months and no word from my sister Stephen Jameson decides to go and find out what has happened to her. Her last letter had told him she had arrived in a small village called Boaz.

When Stephen arrives at the village the clan chief is female and Stephen is quiet naive so the tribe can take advangtage of him as he searches for his sister.

Looking for people to play clan chief, female guide and villagers also clan chief's daugther too.

Also looking to write a story about a couple who have been together for 2 years an have planned a getaway together up in the mountains but he has to cancel after he gets a phone from his old college teacher asking him to look after the teachers daugther for the next five days.

after not seeing her for 8 years. She turns up at his door as a 20 year old girl and with his girlfriend mad at him. The teachers daugther wants him.

Need two females or one female to play both parts.

Last idea working as a photographers assistant James had always got a hard time from his asshole boss Louis Brasi. However today he was being even more of an asshole. James couldn't understand it as Louis had three beautiful models who were doing a nude photo shoot with him.

After a large ear full James heads into the dark room to process some of the pictures and one of the models feeling bad for him and is attracted to him follows him in to make him feel better.

Looking for one, two or three females to play the models.


Please private message if you would like to be involved.

Thankyou.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top