What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to see all my friends here excited, chipper, looking forward to good things, and otherwise content with life. Is it the season? Looks like for many of us it's our season, whatever the month. :rose:

*hugs* vampiredust -get well soon :kiss:

Hello everyone -hope your days are going well, i'm shattered but I've done next to nothing -i think it's the weird changeable weather, actually.

Still don't know if the in laws wil descend tommorrow or not - I'm hoping for a not, though!

English Lady said:
*hugs* vampiredust -get well soon :kiss:

Hello everyone -hope your days are going well, i'm shattered but I've done next to nothing -i think it's the weird changeable weather, actually.

Still don't know if the in laws wil descend tommorrow or not - I'm hoping for a not, though!

ty, hon

I have prob have an allergy to dull essays

:kiss:

Misty_Morning said:
Well, I wasn't in the mood to go to work. Then I stepped on the scales....and my heart stopped.

I am going to limit my intake of liquid carbs (aka beer) and get back into my workout routine.

So right now I'm kinda depressed.....and still not in the mood to go to work.

*laughing hysterically*................126? 126? 126??

I would kill to have my weight read the last two digits reversed......and you're depressed at 126??

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be mean.....I'm sure it's very important to you, but to those of us struggling to achieve a healthy, living weight......126 is the unattainable dream. *sigh*. I haven't been that light since I was 22....35 years ago.

matriarch said:

I would kill to have my weight read the last two digits reversed......and you're depressed at 126??

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be mean.....I'm sure it's very important to you, but to those of us struggling to achieve a healthy, living weight......126 is the unattainable dream. *sigh*. I haven't been that light since I was 22....35 years ago.

I visited the nurse at my local GP surgery yesterday for my six-monthly diabetic check up. Everything seems OK.

I too was worried about my weight. The nurse told me I've lost 2 kilos in the last six months. I'm now 105 kg = about 230 lbs. At my heaviest I was 135 kilos = nearly 300 lbs and at that time I was part of a cliff rescue team, a rock climber and a surfer. I've lost the equivalent of most of Misty's weight. If I lose anymore I'll need more padding to play Henry VIII.

Og

kya? kuch zyada hai ke main meri haath tumhari shakal par rakena? ur tumko meri bahon mein lekeh pyaar kareh?

main cheh meeneh ke inthizaar nahin karna.

maaf kar.

matriarch said:

I am 55, 6'6" tall, and I struggle to stay under 250 lbs. I know how you feel. I don't feel overweight because of my height, but I weigh a good deal more than I did 35 years ago, too.

Nookiehunter

Not sure how I feel right now, a bit depressed, despondent, hopeless, and withdrawn, wanting to feel better but knowing that what I want is far away and how to get it is close to impossible.

Thankfully I am a hopeless romantic and the impossible is never truly impossible.

A miracle or two to hold me over and encourage me along would be nice in the mean time though.

Nookiehunter said:
I am 55, 6'6" tall, and I struggle to stay under 250 lbs. I know how you feel. I don't feel overweight because of my height, but I weigh a good deal more than I did 35 years ago, too.

Nookiehunter

You sound yummy!

Salvor-Hardon said:
Not sure how I feel right now, a bit depressed, despondent, hopeless, and withdrawn, wanting to feel better but knowing that what I want is far away and how to get it is close to impossible.

Thankfully I am a hopeless romantic and the impossible is never truly impossible.

A miracle or two to hold me over and encourage me along would be nice in the mean time though.

:rose: :kiss:

im feeling greatjust got back on this site, extra day of work and i'll soon be back with my fantastic sexy gf sooner than i expect in fact the days great!!!!!!!! :nana:

Nookiehunter said:

Nookiehunter

Honey.......I'm 5ft. That's it. The wife is 5'7". I weigh faaarrrrrr toooooo much. I need to lose around 50lbs.....I have as much chance of that as winning the lottery.

*sigh*

6'6" and 250 sounds pretty damn good to me. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back