Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Lovely pics, as usual. :)

A Lady is never wrong. :rose:

How have you been, Ms. Mouse? And more importantly, where have you been lately that's interesting ? I've been neglectful lately, and could use a tour guide for the new renovations here at Lit.

:)

A Lady is never wrong. :rose:

How have you been, Ms. Mouse? And more importantly, where have you been lately that's interesting ? I've been neglectful lately, and could use a tour guide for the new renovations here at Lit.

:)

I haven't been commenting as much. Between editing, writing, and working, I don't have much time. I'm listening to Leonard Cohen now. Tower of Song. There is something about that man. He has a way with words. Lit has a way of making one wonder what the hell is going on, for sure. :)

:rose:

PS Lovely av. :)

I haven't been commenting as much. Between editing, writing, and working, I don't have much time. I'm listening to Leonard Cohen now. Tower of Song. There is something about that man. He has a way with words. Lit has a way of making one wonder what the hell is going on, for sure. :)

PS Lovely av. :)

Tower of Song is a favourite of mine - now I NEED to hear it, thanks. :). And yes, if sexy grey matter has a guru, it's definitely Leonard. Btw, when I was in NYC a few years ago, I went to the Chelsea Hotel, and sat in the lobby for an hour soaking in the ambience - I highly recommend doing this... (While the limousine waits in the street....) :cool:

And yes, Lit is like anywhere. It's a bus stop where people get on, and get off. There are all kinds here, but it's best not to make eye contact with some. :eek:

*goes off to play Leonard*

brb

... And who by fire..... And who by water .....

Last edited:
Tower of Song is a favourite of mine - now I NEED to hear it, thanks. :). And yes, if sexy grey matter has a guru, it's definitely Leonard. Btw, when I was in NYC a few years ago, I went to the Chelsea Hotel, and sat in the lobby for an hour soaking in the ambience - I highly recommend doing this... (While the limousine waits in the street....) :cool:

And yes, Lit is like anywhere. It's a bus stop where people get on, and get off. There are all kinds here, but it's best not to make eye contact with some. :eek:

*goes off to play Leonard*

brb

... And who by fire..... And who by water .....

It's a Cohen night. I'm writing a story and I was researching what songs to mention in it. I googled Cohen because there were some songs of his I was thinking of. The search pulled up an article that listed (the writer's) 10 best Cohen songs. Several I hadn't heard before. It gave me some more ideas about writing.

The Chelsea has led to some of Cohen's better songs. :)

It's a Cohen night. I'm writing a story and I was researching what songs to mention in it. I googled Cohen because there were some songs of his I was thinking of. The search pulled up an article that listed (the writer's) 10 best Cohen songs. Several I hadn't heard before. It gave me some more ideas about writing.

The Chelsea has led to some of Cohen's better songs. :)

Yeah, his works are very hit and miss, experimental, brilliant, and poignant or irrelevant at various time, depending on our own moods. And THAT is what makes it Art, IMHO.

Have you heard Teddy Thompson's version of Tonight We'll be Fine? *Swoon*

http://youtu.be/8W89j6GjPDI

Yeah, his works are very hit and miss, experimental, brilliant, and poignant or irrelevant at various time, depending on our own moods. And THAT is what makes it Art, IMHO.

Great song! I'm so behind on music. Thanks for sharing the link.

And the lights go down

fea2c8e5905efa2d206bb1d56d7ed67a_zpsdb21d594.jpg

Can I join you? That collection looks pretty impressive...

Well, of course. But I have to say, seeing Playm0mum make a tribute of your pics on her thread gives me a new idea.... Assuming that I can hold the video cam with just one hand .... :devil:

Well, of course. But I have to say, seeing Playm0mum make a tribute of your pics on her thread gives me a new idea.... Assuming that I can hold the video cam with just one hand .... :devil:

Oh no no no. That wont do. We wouldn't be able to keep from mauling you....

;)

Talk about giving thanks and pre naughty xxxmas rolled into one. I thoroughly enjoyed catching up. You are a visual pleasure :heart:

I just love doing tryptychs. I think it's because it feels blasphemous. :devil:

Last edited:

The Teddy Thompson version of Cohen's "The Future" is pretty awesome, too, if you ask me... Hi Jerry. Hi LadyVer. Hi everyone.
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry... You've a special touch, Jerry, you gotta know... :rose:

The Teddy Thompson version of Cohen's "The Future" is pretty awesome, too, if you ask me... Hi Jerry. Hi LadyVer. Hi everyone.
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry... You've a special touch, Jerry, you gotta know... :rose:

Round Robin: The Tournament of SailorJerry.

Hi pfflyer! :kiss:

Did you have a great summer? PM me and let me know how you are and what you are up to. :rose:

I didn't know that Teddy did any other Cohen songs. :eek::D. Awesome sauce, I'll have to check that out.

Sadly, Jerry is only doing practice matches these days. There is no 'round, just the voice of this solo robin. :(

Speaking of solo, new pics coming up....

Back