Cock rings

45nojive

Virgin
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Posts
7
How do you put a cock ring on? Just on your dick or include your testicles. Do they harm the prostrate?
 
ok

I put mine over both, balls snd cock.
No harm to anything as long as the ring is sized right. I wear mine everyday for 16 hrs a day
 
And of course prostrate is a position, not a part of your anatomy, but that's another discussion entirely.
 
1) The prostate is internal, and cannot be harmed.

2) A standard cock ring should be put on by slipping around the scrotum first and the the penis pulled through.

3) A "training wheels" version is a snap-adjustable strap (often leather) that is also applied around the base of the testicles (scrotum) and penis. They work pretty well.
 
What does a ring do exactly? And is it worth it? Make you harder, last longer, just feel good or all of the above? I've read alot about different kinds and putting them on but have never come across a definitive answer on what they do EXACTLY. Why wear it 16 hours a day?
Just want to know if anyone can enlighten me
 
What does a ring do exactly? And is it worth it? Make you harder, last longer, just feel good or all of the above? I've read alot about different kinds and putting them on but have never come across a definitive answer on what they do EXACTLY. Why wear it 16 hours a day?
Just want to know if anyone can enlighten me

It restricts the blood flow somewhat and keeps you engorged and erect. I never wear one more than a half of an hour or so. :cool:
 
How To

How do you put a cock ring on? Just on your dick or include your testicles. Do they harm the prostrate?

I have several and I always put my balls through first and then my cock. You have to be flaccid to do so. Size is important, too. When flaccid I don't even know it's on. It tightens up as I get hard. I bought mine from an "O" ring supply house. O rings come in all sizes so you can experiment with different sizes. There are standard sizes across the board. Different materials also. Mine are silicon.
Actually one that I use often isn't even a ring. It is a small cat or dog collar made from webbing.
 
Hey, nojive, welcome to posting. Enjoy.

As well as the thread which Emerson put a link to, there's this one which I've hosted for years:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=844305

If you want a private discussion about wearing a ring, feel free to pm me. I've become something of an expert with the 'whole junk' sort - balls and cock all through it. I wear one most of the time and my woman utterly delights in the enhancement of our sex life a ring gives us both.

Simon
 
Last edited:
Back
Top