Good old fashioned cheating sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSideGirl

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 14, 2013
Posts
142
Looking through lit I notice a lack of real lusty cheating sex stories and I don't mean wham in with his cock and he cums, I mean a nice build up a real story full to the brim of sexuel tension.

I love betrayals close to home like a daddy fucking his sons gf knocking her up or a mother seducing her daughters bf or a asshole best friend bedding his friends wife.

Call me old fashioned but classics like these are allways hot because as a adulterous wife with adulterous friends things like this happen quite a lot in the real world
 
Stories are what made literotica what it is.there should be stories like thst,i totally agree
 
Glad someone agrees :)

Glad I'm not the only one, been shocked how many prudes are on here.

I know The Shadow Rising does steamy cheating stories but we really need more people doing these dirty stories that deep down get even the biggest goodie two shoes hard or creaming themselves lol
 
Are you wanting the one who was betrayed to find out about it, or is the hotness strictly in the betrayal itself, and in the sneaking around?
 
To be caught or not to be caught that is the question

Hi :)

I think the cheating pair getting caught or not to be caught depends on the construct of the story as both if done well are sizzling concepts in their own right.
 
You know guys, this sounds more like a story discussion thread. While you did give a couple of set ups, it overall sounds like you just want to discuss the state of literotica' cheating story submissions, rather than generate an idea for a new story. You said you wanted stories with a plot that were steamy but really, any idea can do that, depending on the author.

So unless you want to propose a specific idea and then discuss a thread with how that idea can be fleshed out to the plot focused, steamy romp you long for, I think you'd be better posting in the story discussion area of the forums.
 
Well pardon me !!! Lol

Well excuse me for not crossing my T and dotting my I, I doubt I'm the first to post in what some would see as the wrong place lol
 
OP: Half of your LIT posts have been in 3 threads focused on cheating; you bemoan LIT's perceived shortage of cheating stories. I'll submit that vast quantities of tales here involve cheating, and yes, with buildups. Are they easy to find? Do a story search on 'cheat' and see. And then just read many stories. You'll find what you like, eventually.
 
Cheating

What can I say I'm a great lover of cheating sex

I've found a few gems such and yes I've searched this site though the diamonds seem to outweighed with stories that are just in with the cock and hubby is a chuck lover

I'm a woman with precise tastes :) I don't like the chuck lover as part of the fun is her being full of another mans cum and him not knowing :)
 
Last edited:
I'm a woman with precise tastes :)
And LIT is a vast swamp spotted with murky islets of quality writing. Rational navigation is nearly impossible; we must braille our way through a sloppy maze of amateur fiction. The long-promised (a decade now IIRC) tags upgrade *may* serve as a map. Maybe. Hold not thy breath. Just push hopefully onward.
 
Feel better :)

Thanks you've made me feel better about my somewhat basic PC skills at navigating such a vast sea of erotica as I was never very good at the tech stuff though if their was a prize for crashing a computer in school I'd of been sure to of won that in my day :)
 
You can probably make a guess about the build-up based on the length of the story. Lots of stories pull a quick scenario in order to get to the sex quickly, but lots of other stories take their time getting to the sex. There's a place for both, sometimes as a reader you want to get off fast and sometimes you want something with more depth.
 
Thanks :)

Some might call me old fashion or hell even borring but I love a good setting that makes me buy the people as real people and not a cheap porno, don't get me wrong I love porn but I just love knowing the players involved the connections they have, the build up to the sex be it loving or lustful. The kind of thing that makes me think this could be happing next door to me and causes me to finger myself to a sweat realease.

But anyway I'm off topic :)
 
Del loves to give married guys what they are missing at home. She gets turned on by sending them back home sexually satisfied. Our friends have been good about not letting it get out about Del. If I was a better writer I would write about our true hotwife experiences.
 
Del loves to give married guys what they are missing at home. She gets turned on by sending them back home sexually satisfied. Our friends have been good about not letting it get out about Del. If I was a better writer I would write about our true hotwife experiences.
If the hotwife's hubby knows and approves then it's not cheating, right? It's a wittol / willing wimp scenario. Perfect for the LW category.
 
Same

I quiet enjoy this topic also..there are good stories and not so good stories on Lit.. I do enjoy when the husband catches his wife and friend then finds himself getting aroused at same time then when the other male leaves he has to have her used pussy also..not so much the stories where he is upset etc.. Ha I fi d it funny when people have read these stories then make negative comments telling to the writer to get rid of his woman.. I even like it more if the husband enjoys his wife after she has had another bloke but doesn't know.. 2e did need more writers to write more stories on this topic
 
A twist: We're in a society where polyandry (multiple husbands) is common. I've read that in Tibet two brothers often share a wife. So here's a cheating wife, unsatisfied with her wed brothers, so she cheats with her sister's husbands, also brothers. Are her husbands aroused by watching her fuck her in-laws?

Or maybe a society where polygamy (multiple wives) is common, like pre-AIDS Kenya. Does a guy get off on watching all his wives fuck another guy?

Or maybe another society where it's assumed that everybody cheats, as I've read of southern Italy. Pietro expects his new wife Luisa to cheat on him but she doesn't -- she actually believes what the nuns taught her. He wonders what is wrong with her. Is she defective, so no other men want her? Cue the ask-mother-for-help trope.
 
Looking through lit I notice a lack of real lusty cheating sex stories and I don't mean wham in with his cock and he cums, I mean a nice build up a real story full to the brim of sexuel tension.

I love betrayals close to home like a daddy fucking his sons gf knocking her up or a mother seducing her daughters bf or a asshole best friend bedding his friends wife.

Call me old fashioned but classics like these are allways hot because as a adulterous wife with adulterous friends things like this happen quite a lot in the real world
Sorry about previous problem. My typo-ed post, IT's COMING, was largely intended to as a response to this post. I apparently was misdirected from another place... A cheating story, written a year or so ago, is waiting for completion of its follow-up, which should be this weekend. Then I can send both of them in ensemble... sorry about any problems
 
https://www.literotica.com/s/our-playground

This just published today. I leave the cheating aspect up to the interpretation of the reader.
As some commentators mentioned, it's a romance. The 'cheating' is very subtle. Also as mentioned, there's no drama, just a string of sexual encounters. Nothing wrong with that for a stroker, but again, this is subtle. What have they got to lose?
 
What can I say I'm a great lover of cheating sex

I've found a few gems such and yes I've searched this site though the diamonds seem to be outweighed with stories that are just in with the cock and hubby is a chuck lover

I'm a woman with precise tastes :) I don't like the chuck lover as part of the fun is her being full of another mans cum and him not knowing :)

Indeed, I much prefer it when the woman's husband doesn't approve of her cheating. Or rather she does it secretly. I like a bit of mild (but not deliberate) humiliation, too; in the form of the cheating wife being impregnated by her lover, leaving the husband to raise another man's child. Spice the story up even further by making the illicit romance interracial, resulting in a mixed-race child

I'm very fussy though. There's few categories that I like and loads that I don't like; incest and anal being top of that list. It's easy to steer clear of the ones with incest content, but I've often found myself deep into a story, only to come across a few anal paragraphs

I like the characters to be of the old-fashioned type, with the suave male pursuing the shy, reluctant, conservative lady

My favourite authors are Suewatcher, UKResearcher and JennyGently
 
Indeed, I much prefer it when the woman's husband doesn't approve of her cheating. Or rather she does it secretly. I like a bit of mild (but not deliberate) humiliation, too; in the form of the cheating wife being impregnated by her lover, leaving the husband to raise another man's child.
I approached that in The Book of Ruth with various women fucking (long-term) and being impregnated by the narrator before, during, and after their marriages. They're all cheaters and it's all their own responsibility. But you may not like the strong incest.

Spice the story up even further by making the illicit romance interracial, resulting in a mixed-race child
If the IR is black-white and especially in USA, it can be more than mere 'spice', more tragedy than comedy unless humiliation is the goal. Class dynamics matter -- is the half-breed child of higher or lower status than the cuckolded hubby? Does the black woman leave her emasculated mate for café society? Does the white woman move into the ghetto?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top