Ephemera of a Part Time Mermaid- Gallery In Progress

GingerMermaid

Really Really Experienced
I've felt shy about putting much work up but decided 'eff it I'll do it anyway. Some of this will be vanilla, some kinkified, some NSFW, and some fully clothed. Not yet sure how to properly post images, but I'll do my best to learn quickly! This is my history and present in sketches, drawings, paintings, and sculpture.

Please feel free to babble in this thread, or tell me what you like or don't like about the sketches/paintings, ask questions, teach me something, or even just pop in and talk about your day! :) *hugs* :heart: ~R

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• octoleggy.jpg
    octoleggy.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 7
  • R-zombie1.jpg
    R-zombie1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 7
  • lolliprocess.jpg
    lolliprocess.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 6
  • summertimesketch.jpg
    summertimesketch.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I'll be posting newer paintings soon, but for now this is my history. *blush*
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• lollipopsmall.jpg
    lollipopsmall.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Please feel free to babble in this thread, or tell me what you like or don't like about the sketches/paintings, ask questions, or even just pop in and talk about your day! :) Say something, say anything pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top? Okay done begging. Lol.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to try and fix Jawbreaker today...It is oil on wood panel and is a bit dinged up now.

Areas of focus: I've always disliked the way I painted her eyes, loathe her hair and the lack of depth >.< , but still like the carnival style typeface and the general concept.

Last edited:
I'll be posting newer paintings soon, but for now this is my history. *blush*
attachment.php

attachment.php

I really dig both of these, especially the second. Clearly, there's some imagery you're working with here: the jump rope, the pigtails, the lollipop. May I ask what inspired it?

I really dig both of these, especially the second. Clearly, there's some imagery you're working with here: the jump rope, the pigtails, the lollipop. May I ask what inspired it?

Hi hi hi! Thank you so much for popping in! *hugs!*

I am one twisted human being love little/Big girl dichotomies, candy as fetish symbolism, and playfulness. Just trying to find my own way through this kinkified life. Oh I hope some of that made sense.

I have several more in this series. They were made for an art show a couple of years ago.

Do you draw, paint, write, play instruments? What are you your muses in life? :)

i really like the bound blond. is she bound with the jump rope?

Hi hi hi! Thank you so much for popping in! *hugs!*

I am one twisted human being love little/Big girl dichotomies, candy as fetish symbolism, and playfulness. Just trying to find my own way through this kinkified life. Oh I hope some of that made sense.

I have several more in this series. They were made for an art show a couple of years ago.

Do you draw, paint, write, play instruments? What are you your muses in life? :)

I follow, and now looking at both, I see the candy bit, as well. It did make sense, and I'm sure the others are pretty cool, too.

I do some writing, though, more of it focused on on research and work-type things than 'art', though some things linked in my profile show a bit of the writing side. I should never, ever be allowed to draw or paint anything. :)

Jawbreaker (progress)

Revisions have only just begun. :eek: Her head won't be so crazy big when finished lots of bits need to move now, and everything is getting repainted. *silly silly me*

attachment.php

Attachments

• JawbreakerRevised1.jpg
    JawbreakerRevised1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3
GingerMermaid~
I am enjoying your work and the process!
Thanks for sharing!

Great stuff.:)

Almost done with the kiddo's schooling for the day, and I'll be on to reply to messages properly later! Have some stuff to catch up on, and more painting to do. Just wanted to say thank you so much for the kindness and support, it made me cry happy tears and I'm so grateful to each of you! *warm hugs* :rose::kiss::heart:

Please feel free to babble in this thread, or tell me what you like or don't like about the sketches/paintings, ask questions, or even just pop in and talk about your day! :) Say something, say anything pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top? Okay done begging. Lol.

WOW!! What a talent you have! Wish I could draw half as well. So glad you shared. Oh, and I like your subject matter as well. Keep this up ... can't wait to see more!

Really beautiful erotic art.

Just curious:

1) How long does it take you to make these? Or the harder ones?

2) Why do you make them? Just for fun? Do you post them anywhere?

I follow, and now looking at both, I see the candy bit, as well. It did make sense, and I'm sure the others are pretty cool, too.

I do some writing, though, more of it focused on on research and work-type things than 'art', though some things linked in my profile show a bit of the writing side. I should never, ever be allowed to draw or paint anything. :)

Oh neat I'll check out your links! I have huge respect for those that can use pen -or keyboard- and make images flow with words!

Oh not only you be allowed, you should be actively encouraged! :D When you were a little boy you probably made art. At some point in early to mid childhood we either get societies blessing in our areas of interest, or discouragement.
I was told I was not good at playing instruments so I've always felt sheepish about trying to learn. Now I'm 40 and being able to play guitar is on my life list ( and has been for years), and I'm finally trying to pick it up.
The child inside you still knows how to create you just have to let him. :)

Back