Let's hear it for the boys - Gentle FemDom in pics

I love stuff like this!

I saw some pics a while back of a guy who used the kind of balloons to make animals with all around his girl. I bet there were 50 of these long balloons tied around her arms, legs, waist. He used a cane to whack the balloons, eventually popping them and creating a lot of little welts.

Let's have some fun in our bdsm!! :cattail:

Now that sounds like fun! I think it would especially fun to try to pop a balloon thong, particularly the part between one's legs. :devil: ;)

We're going to get you to be honest:

tumblr_pb5to7E15W1w6uf8zo1_640.jpg
sissy can admit to that, that is why She put it permanently in a little tube.
This is fact so it does not Humiliate or Shame sissy.

sissy can admit to that, that is why She put it permanently in a little tube.
This is fact so it does not Humiliate or Shame sissy.

Really, Sissy? I need to wrap my head around that idea. I want to be amazing, the best, the funniest, wear the cutest shoes. I dunno. We're all wired different, aren't we?

mr. cookie had dick issues. He had ED, so I never really knew the size. He never got hard. But my goodness - he made me WORK to get him to cum. I worshiped his cock - the size didn't matter at all. I loved him more for making me crawl around in order to kiss his soft cock. His attitude made me wet. He never apologized or felt ashamed that he couldn't get hard.

“Worthless” is a bit too far; disappointing is fine.

whenagain --- so... tell me about this, if you don't mind?? Does it make you work harder? How does hearing you're disappointing get you off? (or does it?)

Really, Sissy? I need to wrap my head around that idea. I want to be amazing, the best, the funniest, wear the cutest shoes. I dunno. We're all wired different, aren't we?

mr. cookie had dick issues. He had ED, so I never really knew the size. He never got hard. But my goodness - he made me WORK to get him to cum. I worshiped his cock - the size didn't matter at all. I loved him more for making me crawl around in order to kiss his soft cock. His attitude made me wet. He never apologized or felt ashamed that he couldn't get hard.

whenagain --- so... tell me about this, if you don't mind?? Does it make you work harder? How does hearing you're disappointing get you off? (or does it?)
Yes, there are all types out there.
For the most part homosapiens adapt, what is lacking in one thing makes another thing strong to compensate.
sissy was worthless, only having 1.5 inches, in one thing but has adapted and became better in other ways, She said sissy tong amazes Her all the time.

Yes, there are all types out there.
For the most part homosapiens adapt, what is lacking in one thing makes another thing strong to compensate.
sissy was worthless, only having 1.5 inches, in one thing but has adapted and became better in other ways, She said sissy tong amazes Her all the time.

:):):)

Oh, it makes me work so much harder. I get not angry, but something similar trying to prove my sexual viability.
It gets me off because the idea of a sexually insatiable woman is really exciting to me. A woman who loves and wants bigger cocks, more sex, stronger men. Of course I’d disappoint her, but at least I have the chance to try.

A thread on Fet made me want to revisit this topic...I have questions: Can the urethra be permanently stretched, say enough to admit a well lubed pinky? Any dangers? Side effects?

Thanks!:rose:

It can be stretched to be wider but it will eventually reduce to normal size if the stetxhung stops. As for the amount I am not sure but I do know from experience it can be stretched to more than twice the original size

So live this thread

Love love love this thread.
So many pics that could have been taken at various fem dom & cfnm parties I have had the pleasure to attend

Did you have to tell them you were close (i.e. complicit in the denial) or did they just judge it from your squirming?

It has been used in different scenarios. Online with camera and in person
There were three different ladies in the scenario. One I knew very well the other two were online friends in another continent. All three would ask if I was getting close but I was also not allowed to cum and I didn’t want to dissapoint. Regardless of that they could tell by the squirming, facial expressions & the noises eminating from me during the sessions.
Two
It has been used on me at various parties to tease & push me by ladies without me knowing who was actually controlling it. They would use it and then take it off to see the effects again I wasn’t allowed to cum until there was a request to cum

I love stuff like this!

I saw some pics a while back of a guy who used the kind of balloons to make animals with all around his girl. I bet there were 50 of these long balloons tied around her arms, legs, waist. He used a cane to whack the balloons, eventually popping them and creating a lot of little welts.

Let's have some fun in our bdsm!! :cattail:

If you ever find those pics again, PLEASE post them.

I remember one where the dominatrix was wearing a spider hat. Like, furry hat with eight legs sticking out, and it might have had googly eyes. Beautifully silly.

awwww. :(:(

While I do like humiliation, I'm not a huge fan of the disappointing and worthless stuff.

Do others like it??? What's your take?

I'm a bit of a chameleon - there are a lot of things that I'm not into on my account, but when somebody else is really into something that enjoyment can be contagious. If I had a partner who enjoyed receiving that kind of treatment, I might give it a try?

It'd take a lot of communication, though, and I suspect I'd want some aftercare.

Back