Is this kind of what you're after?

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0
This what you mean?

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hope these are what you are looking for. I probably should have cleaned the smudgy mirror before I took selfies in it.:rolleyes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4827 edit.jpg
    IMG_4827 edit.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4835 edit.jpg
    IMG_4835 edit.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
I have a request! I'd like to see some pictures of guys with very big and muscular arms/chest. I searched for this specific request and didn't find it (only 8 pages of picture threads? Did some get deleted?) I hope this is okay to post!

Edit because it's apparently necessary: I'm requesting pictures of HUMANS!

I deleted the part about not inboxing me. If you're really that shy, go ahead and send to my inbox.

I think I love you! I admit I myself have a thing for arms on a man and this thread is awesome! Thanks to all the guys who contributed so far. :D

I think I love you! I admit I myself have a thing for arms on a man and this thread is awesome! Thanks to all the guys who contributed so far. :D

Thanks for the kind words! Tell all your sexy friends to stop by and drop a pic ;)

Hope these are what you are looking for. I probably should have cleaned the smudgy mirror before I took selfies in it.:rolleyes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hubba-hubba! There is nothing more purely masculine than a big, hunky bicep like this! And the rest of the torso matches just perfectly! Come and wrap me up -- please. :devil:

This thread is getting so tasty!! Come on guys and join the party.

ps. any strong ladies care to take up the challenge??!!

Back