Back after a 4 month break

Just a quickie. In bed with the flu. This is all I could muster. Feel like I have been hit by a truck. Not like a Peterbilt or anything but more like a Ranger.

Attachments

• 1125122202.jpg
    1125122202.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 212
  • 1125122203.jpg
    1125122203.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 206
Just a quickie. In bed with the flu. This is all I could muster. Feel like I have been hit by a truck. Not like a Peterbilt or anything but more like a Ranger.

Aww, Sorry to hear that you are under the weather. I guess that me running my tongue over those nipples of yours wouldn't be a good thing to do right now.

Would probably make me dizzy!! ;)

Hmmm I'm out of my fog for a bit.. next dose of meds is not for another 30 minutes.. so I have timegrab your ankle and spread legopen and tie them to bed post .. just give you a licking..a lot of kisses.. tongue.. and little finger play.. that should fill up 30 minutes before I go back to sleep... bad fred

btw yes it does sound like a David Allen Coe song! and it would be a big hit.. with you on the cover....heheh tied up...

bad fred

hugs :kiss::rose:

bad fred go back to your room.. be nice to pretty lady

Hmmm I'm out of my fog for a bit.. next dose of meds is not for another 30 minutes.. so I have timegrab your ankle and spread legopen and tie them to bed post .. just give you a licking..a lot of kisses.. tongue.. and little finger play.. that should fill up 30 minutes before I go back to sleep... bad fred

btw yes it does sound like a David Allen Coe song! and it would be a big hit.. with you on the cover....heheh tied up...

bad fred

hugs :kiss::rose:

bad fred go back to your room.. be nice to pretty lady

Oh Fred! You make me smile!! Glad to see that you have some time of clarity. Heal up well my dear! BTW, my favorite David Allen COe song is "3 biggest lies". It's worth hearing if you haven't before. Hilarious and so true!

Oh Fred! You make me smile!! Glad to see that you have some time of clarity. Heal up well my dear! BTW, my favorite David Allen COe song is "3 biggest lies". It's worth hearing if you haven't before. Hilarious and so true!

I need to use pain pump right now but it put mind in a fog. slowly working on longer time between doses. Glad I could make you smile..true be told I love to do that to you

hugs:kiss::rose:

fred

Mmmmmm I want to place my head right on those sexy tits of yours! I hope you feel better soon!

Are you TRYING to make me blush more?!?! You have triumphed! *blush* Thank you so much for your enthusiastic support. It's not easy keeping the pics interesting but I will keep trying. Much appreciation to you.

Trust me you don't have to try very hard to make your pics interesting. Although I do appreciate the angles, etc.. You don't have to put that much effort into them with a body like yours. And I'll be as long as you'll have me to support you :D

Hmmmm

Wonders if that is a reference to me?? HEHEHE I wish I was there to pamper you!!

Sorry to hear that you are under the weather.

I just bet that Bamaray has a special injection he could give you which might perk you up. ;)

I need to use pain pump right now but it put mind in a fog. slowly working on longer time between doses. Glad I could make you smile..true be told I love to do that to you

hugs:kiss::rose:

fred

Rest easy dear. Hope to see you around soon. :)

Mmmmmm I want to place my head right on those sexy tits of yours! I hope you feel better soon!

Homemade pillows. They need fluffed! :p

Trust me you don't have to try very hard to make your pics interesting. Although I do appreciate the angles, etc.. You don't have to put that much effort into them with a body like yours. And I'll be as long as you'll have me to support you :D

You make me smile so big! Thank you so much! Keep your eyes peeled. :)

Sorry to hear that you are under the weather.

I just bet that Bamaray has a special injection he could give you which might perk you up. ;)

A protein shake perhaps? Or maybe a hot injection?

Wonders if that is a reference to me?? HEHEHE I wish I was there to pamper you!!

It absolutely was! I guess I could have been more clear and said a WHITE Ranger! :p You pampering me would be heaven but not neccesary. Even this sick, I would long to serve your every whim.

It absolutely was! I guess I could have been more clear and said a WHITE Ranger! :p You pampering me would be heaven but not neccesary. Even this sick, I would long to serve your every whim.

You are an amazing lady!!!!

Grrrrrrrr

Is that why all I heard was grunting?! :p

One day you will be hearing a whole lot more than grunting!! There will be groaning, moaning, screaming, whimpering, slobbering, gagging, choking, smacking and slurping!! And that is just from you :p

One day you will be hearing a whole lot more than grunting!! There will be groaning, moaning, screaming, whimpering, slobbering, gagging, choking, smacking and slurping!! And that is just from you :p

Purrrrr Promises promises! I really can't wait for all of this. Especially if it involves me getting to serve you in the ways that you desire. I know just what Master likes!

Sundays offering

Attachments

• 1125122207.jpg
    1125122207.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 132
  • 1125122208a.jpg
    1125122208a.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 1125122208b.jpg
    1125122208b.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 124
  • 1125122212.jpg