I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love older men, especially fathers with younger kids. They're just so adorable to me! Maybe its just the taboo of being with a nice married family guy. Then again I'm still pretty young so a lot of guys are "older" than me.
I'm older! I think I meet your criteria ;-)

Good morning all!
Stay dry? How about cool.. Was 109 yesterday and s/b 110 today and still no rain in forecast for at least 6 more months! Yup, it's a dry heat... And I love it!:D. Perfect pool weather! Gals... Jump in with me!:cool:

Heat like that you would need a pool ! Our summers peak around 106 but its very humid. Feels miserable unless you are inside or in a pool. Do I need to bring my own pool towels and do you supply the sunblock ? :)

40's here again tonight...

Overheating has not been a problem so far this year. :D

There is nothing like a older man's hands on your breasts especially if you have very sensitive nipples

Heat like that you would need a pool ! Our summers peak around 106 but its very humid. Feels miserable unless you are inside or in a pool. Do I need to bring my own pool towels and do you supply the sunblock ? :)

I have the pool, no need for towels when it's 111 and 11% humidity like today! And I have plenty of sun tan lotion or oil to cover that sexy body! ;):cool:

When I was in my 20's girls my age weren't interested . In my 30's no women were interested. In my early 40's women in their 20's got interested. Now that I am almost 50 and never been with a woman in her 50's I gave that experience however most women I meet are 26-35.

I guess I always desire what i dont have

I am in the mood for some roleplay with an older guy maybe he can be my favorite uncle or school teacher

Ok I'm smilin see :)
That was too cute Thank you and the other 4 members of my new " fan club".
I now call this meeting to order :)
Oh and I am heading to Myrtle Beach in 2 weeks yee' haw !! Hope this finds everyone doing well. I am looking forward to Friday. I spent all but 9 bucks of my " fun money". And I never dip into savings. I dislike being broke :(

Add me to your fan club lust... Er. List!
Sexy, beautiful and smart with money.... And enjoys us old guys! Damn, your a dream cum true! Wish I was heading to the Beach in two weeks!:devil:

Add me to your fan club lust... Er. List!
Sexy, beautiful and smart with money.... And enjoys us old guys! Damn, your a dream cum true! Wish I was heading to the Beach in two weeks!:devil:

Well why not Just DO It !!!!

Meet me at the Freaky Tiki and we can dance upstairs in the " foam room". :)
Hope you had a nice Saturday. I'm finally home from work. Long day and another tomorrow.

I hope you can relax now NRSE. Long day for me with zero accomplished, due to issues with an idiot neighbor.

As I've now been up for over a day, going to crash. If I can't sleep, I may see all of you later.

BrettJ in Canada

I hope you can relax now NRSE. Long day for me with zero accomplished, due to issues with an idiot neighbor.

As I've now been up for over a day, going to crash. If I can't sleep, I may see all of you later.

BrettJ in Canada

BrettJ I hate to hear that :)
Hope the issue is resolved and you can get some sleep. Hugs to you my Lit friend. Sleep safe and sound :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back