Tickled while Restrained?

Tickling - do I like or not? Well, I do know that it's dangerous for anyone to be near me when I'm tickled. I have kicked someone in the face before! I have kicked out at MF but he got out of the way just in time not to have too much effect. Now, the best solution is to tie me down.

I have got used to being tied down and now I like it! Tickling while tied down, yes. Thinking about it, the sensations are different, you know you can't do very much, you get a zap around your body, like a wake up call to all of your nerve endings. Then every feeling of the tickling is much stronger and I have to react to be able to control it. :)

Tickling induces my uncontrollable punch you in the face reflex. Hate it. Don't tickle me...ever. (it is one of my "hard limits" ..just no.)

I honestly don't know why tickling bothers me so much. It doesn't make me giggle,laugh or do anything but seriously tick me off. It's the same with being pinched...don't pinch me (besides nipples of course).

I unfortunately take it a step further that I end up in tears that are definitely not from laughing. It's more anger, hurt, panic and fun all wrapped together and it brings only negative emotions to the surface.

Just don't do it. Ever-or I walk away without looking back.

I'd love to tie and tickle a girl. Unfortunately all my girlfriends so far said a firm "NO" to tickling, so apart from a few light brushes on the side - I have no experience. :(

I'm a man but i'll share my take. I don't sexualize being tickled in particular and I'm not very ticklish myself, but I'd love to try it one day. Especially if a girl really wanted to tickle me.

I don't sexualize being tickled in particular and I'm not very ticklish myself, but I'd love to try it one day. Especially if a girl really wanted to tickle me.

Those two lines made me really want to tickle you...:D

A bit of tickling is fun.
Best to be really tied down firm so unable to move very much.
And when clamps attached to nipples at same time.....wow!
Firm immovable restraints are good, but I'm liking the idea of using strong elastic (e.g. resistance bands) instead so that I can see the extent of the sub's fight against them — and then the inexorable pull back to the starting position. :devil:

(Mental note: I must remember to buy some resistance bands)

Firm immovable restraints are good, but I'm liking the idea of using strong elastic (e.g. resistance bands) instead so that I can see the extent of the sub's fight against them — and then the inexorable pull back to the starting position. :devil:

I know the scene you are thinking of. :eek:

*He's looking online now!*

A bit of tickling is fun.
Best to be really tied down firm so unable to move very much.
And when clamps attached to nipples at same time.....wow!

Clamps at the same time! I'm imagining clothes pins, and the tickling dying down every once in a while so they can be tugged on, and then one being pulled while his other hand strokes down my side torso. Clit clamped as well - my cunt is happily pulsing, contemplating this scenario.

I would like to tickle a young woman in bondage that tightens as she struggles, or (better yet :devil::devil::devil:) perhaps that increases resistance the farther she pulls against it so that she exhausts herself as she fights the tickling...slowly, inexorably, even as the tickling becomes more and more unbearable. And then I should like to set upon the slow teasing of her clitoris.

I would like to tickle a young woman in bondage that tightens as she struggles, or (better yet :devil::devil::devil:) perhaps that increases resistance the farther she pulls against it so that she exhausts herself as she fights the tickling...slowly, inexorably, even as the tickling becomes more and more unbearable. And then I should like to set upon the slow teasing of her clitoris.
I've just ordered a set of four resistance bands (extra strong) with loops at each end that can go through carabiners or other convenient attachments. I reckon that's good for this scenario. :devil:

I've just ordered a set of four resistance bands (extra strong) with loops at each end that can go through carabiners or other convenient attachments. I reckon that's good for this scenario. :devil:

All of this sounds quite erotic and exciting. Food for wicked thought :D

I have a big tickling fetish. It's a nearly impossible fetish to find a partner for though. But being tied and tickled maybe one of my absolute favorite experiences and I highly recommend it to anyone. ;)

Back