The Official Fashion Fairy Thread

This denim vest thing seems a hot topic.

Myself, I think a denim vest looks fine on a woman. Damn fine.

5752824_puqK1.jpeg

Every time I see "chef pants", this guy and his song come to mind.

^^ CLICK TO PUT 'EM IN YOUR MOUTH & SUCK 'EM ^^

But Em, hear me out- wouldn't that girl look better if that vest was removed??

(Edited because I can't spell)

Last edited:
The vest does look quite fetching on that young lady, but what is she staring at in her drawers with that slightly perplexed expression? Is something looking back at her? Did she lose her keys? Rogue tampon? What???

She's thinking, "How the hell did I get convinced to wear this atrocity?"

But En, hear me out- wouldn't that girl look better if that best was removed??

Mr Panda Winks,

I'm gonna say nah, not really, as the atrocious typing in your post clearly indicates you're simultaneously fapping it to the girl (in her vest) and replying to my post.

I think, my glimmery-eyed fairy friend, that you doth protest the denim vest too much.
Perhaps there is some Levi product, sans sleeves, hanging in your closet, yes?

I have no denim vest!!! And just because I was fapping, doesn't mean it's not a bad fashion choice!

The vest does look quite fetching on that young lady, but what is she staring at in her drawers with that slightly perplexed expression? Is something looking back at her? Did she lose her keys? Rogue tampon? What???
great-escape_zps5046b7e0.gif

Last edited:
It's true, and it's because he wears the shoes of an 89 year old retiree. Literally, he steals old people's shoes. Bad fashion fairy! Bad!!
Ohhh emmmm geeee......call the Fashion Police puhlease!!

Aha! Must be all those retired people he's emulating. I hear there are lots in his state haha!!

you don't have a rat in your pants by chance? - just checking - 'cos it seems he likes to chase those away as well haha

You make a great point. Perhaps it's the role models in pmann's life. Though.... one of his good friends (who is basically the worlds best looking human being) dresses ok. Maybe *gasp* our Fashion Fairy really just has NO CLUE about fashion!!!!

He's an imposter :eek:

Dear Teen Wolf and Teen Wolf Two,

The fashion fairy is saddened by your choice of attire. I can give Fakie a pass, as she is too young to realize the problem with that jacket. When her sister gave her that jacket for Christmas, she didn't realize that her sister forgot to buy her a gift, went to the attic and found a box marked 1983. She pulled you the first thing she found and *points to Fakie's profile pic*.

But my beloved Rainshine... You know better. You knew what you were purchasing when you pulled that off of the clearance rack. You knew that you wasted two dollars when you purchased that thing.

I do adore that smile that Night mentioned. She's weeing herself with laughter as she snaps that pic. Her collar is popped. Her jacket is dated. And she's happier than a pig in a pile of shit.

Perhaps Teen Wolf and Teen Wolf Two can go to the redneck ball this year. Throw your hair up in a scrunchie and head out. Don't forget your cut off Z Cavariccis and your boom box. While you're at it, throw on a leather tie and breakdance your way down to the arcade to play some Donkey Kong.

For what it's worth, my friend who you deem as one of the he's looking humans on earth considers me his fashion role model. For good reason too. I'm dead sexy.

And you claim I wear the clothes that are that of someone who is 80 years old. At least they are not clothes that are literally 80 years old.

Sweep the leg,

The Fashion Fairy

Dear GlimmerFairy PAndaWiNks,

Do you live in Del Boca Vista?

Geriatric-ally yours,

Plaid-Pant Wearing Snow-Bird

bwahhahahahhahahahaha Loved that book.

I got to meet S.E. Hinton when I was in 6th grade and she signed my copy of "Outsiders." She is the one that made me want to be a writer some day. :D

Now on to serious business. . .

Oh Great and Terrible P-meister MacFashfairymann,

What are your thoughts on skinny jeans, and/or royal blue socks on guys? (Admittedly an extreme example that I would most likely poke with a stick while yelling something about pants ferrets.)

skinny-jeans-on-men.jpg

What are your thoughts on skinny jeans, and/or royal blue socks on guys? (Admittedly an extreme example that I would most likely poke with a stick while yelling something about pants ferrets.)

skinny-jeans-on-men.jpg

Are those "Meggings", or "Jeggings" for men?

I hear they are all the rage in Flo-Rida, next to cruise-wear.

I got to meet S.E. Hinton when I was in 6th grade and she signed my copy of "Outsiders." She is the one that made me want to be a writer some day. :D

Now on to serious business. . .

skinny-jeans-on-men.jpg

This is the worst thing I've ever seen and I've seen two girls (without a time machine) in denim vests in the last week. On top of it, I found out my sister owns one as well. It's like finding out your sister is Osama Bin Laden, but WAY worse.

Anyway, these jeans are worse than that. Girls look good in skinny jeans (provided they do not have bulky shoes on with them). Guys do not. I've yet to see the guy who looks like he has one real man hair on his ass wearing skinny jeans. And I don't know if you girls know this, but guys have a penis and balls. They are not made to go in skinny jeans. You know how you girls get a camel toe if you wear cunt huggers? Well, guys get a moose knuckle. And that is not a pretty site. No no no.

So, bottom line is this: skinny jeans are for girls, not guys. Sorry, but equal rights don't apply to this shit.

Rainshine, I got new cuff links the other day. Someone suggested I should get my initials monogrammed on them. Thoughts? ;)

This is the worst thing I've ever seen and I've seen two girls (without a time machine) in denim vests in the last week. On top of it, I found out my sister owns one as well. It's like finding out your sister is Osama Bin Laden, but WAY worse.

Anyway, these jeans are worse than that. Girls look good in skinny jeans (provided they do not have bulky shoes on with them). Guys do not. I've yet to see the guy who looks like he has one real man hair on his ass wearing skinny jeans. And I don't know if you girls know this, but guys have a penis and balls. They are not made to go in skinny jeans. You know how you girls get a camel toe if you wear cunt huggers? Well, guys get a moose knuckle. And that is not a pretty site. No no no.

So, bottom line is this: skinny jeans are for girls, not guys. Sorry, but equal rights don't apply to this shit.

Rainshine, I got new cuff links the other day. Someone suggested I should get my initials monogrammed on them. Thoughts? ;)
I figured that would be your answer, but the photo was just too funny not to share. :) And let's face it, if that guy had any ass hair, you would be able to see it clearly.

I saw an elderly woman fall once - on assisting her she did not remember her name, where she was going or where she had come from - but she did finally remember that her name was written in the inside of her shoe - monogrammed cuff links could work...

Back