Real voyeur experiences?

Sadly, I've never gotten to watch others having sex. I may have overheard the slightest sex sounds in hotels a couple of times. Nobody really going at it. But boy, am I in the mood for watching this morning. I want to watch two (or more) people who are really into each other, fuck each other's brains out. Porn has gotten old with me, it's all so canned. Even the amateur stuff, it seems that when a camera is turned on, people still can't be natural. In my opinion, there is the undercurrent of "performance" being expected, and that's still what I'm seeing.
 
I wish there were more people that would put on a show with me. It's been weeks since I hooked up with someone that would let other people watch. :(

Of course, I've done it serveral times. One time, I even got an offer from two guys to have sex out in the open. I certainly had no problem inviting the onlookers over to get in on the action too, though. Needless to say, I went through a box of condoms.

I've gotten wild every chance I've gotten, though. I've blown a guy in a hallway on security camera. I've done glory holes at porn shops and gone to the other side so people could watch through the hole (and I could use more of my moves). I've fucked in front of windows. I've really taken every chance I could to show off.

One time, a female coworker was teasing me about going out to the parking lot to "get tuna in the face." Of course, I told her I wouldn't mind doing it that day and eating her for lunch. She ran off and didn't talk to me for weeks, though. :rolleyes:

I've watched quite a bit of action too, though. I've had plenty of men and women that wanted me to watch them play with themselves. I've seen plenty of couples or more going at it, too. Quite a few of them were getting me back for putting on my own show.
 
I see. So I just live in the wrong area apparently. I need to move to infinity's town so I can catch up on all these free shows. :D
 
I don't actually do most of it in town. I actually live in one of the most conservative towns in the country. A lot of my fun takes place across the state line, which is about 30 minutes away. I wouldn't mind more action close to home, but even most of the wilder men and women don't want to risk their repuation, having any kind of sexual association with me. :rolleyes:
 
Too long? I think not. Thanks was a beautiful story, johhnynice02. Thank you for sharing it.
 
It was plenty short by my standards, too. I wouldn't mind having an experience like that, either. :D
 
She was a friends Girlfriend, but he moved out of state trying to remain long distance lovers. This girl was perfect and I loved her. There had always been a spark between us, but we always respected the relationship they were in.

About a year after he had been gone she and I had drinks together. We both had way too much to drink and I stayed at her apartment. That night I passed out on the couch and she her bedroom. I had seen her naked about a million times walking from the shower to the bedroom of my dorm. This night was kind of the same, she showered and passed by the couch naked, entered her room and left the door open. I drifted off to sleep.
It couldn't have been too long after I fell asleep that I awoke to the sound of her rustling in the bed. I layed there awake and was trying to go back to sleep. Then I hear her moan. First I figured it was the kind of moan one lets out from feeling bad due to drinking too much, but then another and I quickly realized she was getting off. I stayed on the couch and my heart raced, my face was flushed, and I became incredibly hard. Laying there stroking my cock while hearing her was just too much. I hoped she would come out and see me.
After about 10 minutes I got the courage to walk to the doorway. There were candles lit and she lay in bed pleasuring herself madly. Moments passed and soon she finally noticed me. I was still gently rubbing my cock watching her and she finally realized I was there. She motioned for me to come closer and as I approached the bed she reached out and took me in her hands. She stroked me with one hand and left her other hand rub her clit. I was standing next to her, my cock just below her chest. She let go of me and started rubbing herself harder. I had been holding myself back and finally I came on her belly and chest.

That was the single most erotic and exciting thing that has ever happend to me. We got together a few times after that, but for some reason nothing more ever grew between us. I'm sorry this is long, but it really felt good sharing. I still love this woman dearly.

That's actually pretty hot, and not quite long enough. ;-) Whatever happened to her and your friend?
 
I wouldn't say I'm a voyeur, but I wouldn't pass up a chance to sneak a peek. I've had a few random voyeuristic experiences. I was walking through Boston Common once and I saw some woman giving a guy a hand job. It was REALLY obvious and out in the open. They weren't really attractive people, so it wasn't something I really cared much about.

I was in New Orleans and walking though a parking lot. I watched a woman blow a guy as I walked by. I did not hide the fact I was watching at all. The dude gave me a thumbs up and the woman let out a huge laugh when they saw I was watching them.

As far as exhibitionism goes, I love being watched. I had a gf who let me have sex with her on the balcony of my apartment a few times. It was pretty hot and we were in plain slight. I've been watched at the beach a few times too when I was younger.
 
Probably the first time was at a beach house in Bondi. A large group of people, lots of alcohol, lots of weed and an interesting couple of "women" arriving late. One was fairly tall and medium build and the other one was small, cute & asian. I wandered out to this small courtyard on the side of the house to try to get some fresh air and here's these 2 women, the blonde sitting on a low wall and the asian down between her legs eating away. They were so out of it that they didn't know, or care, that they had an audience. The blonde was hanging onto the bricks with her feet up on the asians' shoulders. The asian was using her fingers & tongue, obviously very well by the sound of it. When the blonde finished coming, she sort of fell off the wall and crawled over to the asian and pulled down the asian chicks' shorts and bikini pants to reveal this tiny little cock about 2 1/2 to 3" long but stiff and straight. I had heard of trannies but, until that moment, I had never seen one in the flesh. Well, while I'm standing there trying to comrehend what's going on, blondie pulls off the asians' top as well to reveal these tiny, perfectly shaped breasts, so that this really cute asian trannie is standing there in her birthday suit. Blondie then proceeds to give a sloppy head job to her asian partner which probably lasted about 5 minutes before she started to swallow the results. Then blondie stands up, rips off her own wraparound skirt to reveal a large white butt and leans on the low brick wall again. The asian chick steps up behind blondie and sticks that tiny little cock into blondies large butt and starts pumping like a rabbit on heat. Right about then a few more people started coming out into the courtyard, so I walked back inside in a bit of a daze. It's probably the strangest thing I've seen ever.

Fast forward about 10 years. I'm sitting on this natural rock wall that separates the families and the nudists at a beach in Far North Queensland. End of summer, warm night with a mild breeze coming inshore. I'm there with my gf and a cold 6 pack. We're on the top of this wall, about 12 feet above the sand and enjoying a few beers. Down below us, there are about 7 chinese teenagers who we know from a restaurant in town. 5 of them are packing up to leave and 2 young guys are having a final dip in the water. When the 2 guys were eventually alone, they started splashing each other and generally just playing around in the water for a while. We finished our beers and I went back to the car to get some more. It was just on sunset, the sun had gone down but it was still very light. As I'm walking back with the beers, my gf indicated for me to be quiet and hurry. I climbed back up next to her and looked almost directly below us on the sand. The 2 asian guys had come out of the water, removed their swimming costumes and the taller one with the pony tail was laying on his back on the towel while the smaller one with the shaved head was stroking pony tails' cock and licking his balls. Pony tail was casually grabbing and rubbing the smaller guys cock with one hand and holding his head with the other. My gf couldn't stand not having any of the action while watching this scene so she pulled down my swimmers, stroked my cock to attention and then positioned me so that she could give me a blow job and watch the scene at the same time. The smaller guy had pony tails' cock in his mouth now and was moving up and down like a well-oiled piston. The little guy suddenly came from pony tails' ministrations, then pony tail grabbed the little guys' head with both hands and started bucking frantically. Pony tail started screaming out something in his own language and then just lay still for a few moments. Pony tail then got up, positioned the little guy on his hands and knees, licked his asshole for a moment before spitting on it and then running his middle finger in & out for a few strokes. Then he positioned his really long cock right on target and plunged straight in. The little guy then started screaming out in his own language and pushing his ass back to meet pony tails' thrusting. My gf, not to be outdone, whips off her bikini bottom and assumes the position. I spend a while lubricating her little starfish with my tongue and then just slide right in. God, she feels just like a warm, velvet glove. I look down below us and see that the little guy is now on his back with his legs over pony tails' shoulders and they're racing towards the finish line. I don't know who came first, but when I slide out of heaven, the 2 asian guys are embracing & deeply kissing down on the sand. We picked up our gear and left before we got noticed at that point. Very horny scene to watch when the participants think they're alone.
 
During the first year with my (ex) wife, we spent the summer living in the back of my camper while I was working for a firewood company. One afternoon we were fucking out under the trees. I could hear the neighbors tromping around in the bushes, spying on us. Knowing they were watching freaked out my wife, but not me. I pulled her shirt off so they could see her tits, and then I came all over her stomach.
<snip>

HOT!!!
 
found this thread - seems new? Cant wait to read it all

Found this thread - it seems new and I can't wait to read it all

David
 
I love being watched. The first time I was caught giving a blowjob outside. I was startled when I opened my eyes and a neighbor was standing in the trees near us. I locked eyes with him but didn't stop and I was surprised at how my heart raced, how wet I became. I'm sure the blow job was even more spectacular because I wanted to make it last. I didn't say anything to my boyfriend.

I've been caught by friends who walked into the bedroom when the door was unlocked (on purpose) and stayed in the doorway to watch. I've done it in public areas where I knew the security cameras were on.

in the back of a car on a roadtrip while friends were driving

in a jacuzzi with people all around us, watching and cheering us on

There have been other times. I cannot tell you how wet it gets me to know someone is watching.

Sara
 
Last edited:
When we were early 20's we went on a trip with my wife's sister and her BF to Destin. She was only 2 years younger than my wife and a real hottie too. The 1st night in a hotel we all got pretty drunk and fell asleep. I woke up hearing some noise and my SIL was getting pounded by her BF, the bathroom light was on so the room was not dark. They were trying to be quiet but when SIL shifted to on top her ass hitting his hip was making a slapping noise. She glanced over and saw that I was watching and tried to pull the sheet over herself, but it kept falling off. By the end of the trip the hotel room became a clothing optional zone anyway. We had a similar experience when we had to live in a small hotel room with virtual strangers for weeks post-Katrina.

Another time we let a friend's son and his GF stay with us because they had a big family wedding and needed to avoid paying for hotel rooms. We forgot to turn off the baby monitor that is in the guest room for when our grandchildren stay with us. So they came in late the 1st night and about a half hour later my wife and I are awakened by these obvious sex sounds coming from someplace. My 1st thought was that they were watching porn on TV then when we heard his voice call her name in passion we realized what it was. We were in hysterics and I got up and turned off the receiver.
 
Just had one!

believe it or not but I just had one. Last week we went to Atlantic city, I took my wife and daughter for just a few days. Since we only had the one bed we tried to share. My six year old could not lay still so I got very little sleep. I decided to get up and see the sun rise over the ocean. This hotel had a pool and balcony on the fifth floor with a great view of the ocean. I took my coffee and threw on a hat and sat on a chair to see the dawn. After a few sips I took a look around and there was a couple on a balcony just a little across from me greeting the dawn in a very different way. She was bent over and holding on to the railing while he was fucking her for all he was worth. I don't know if they saw me. I wasn't trying to hide but I didn't do anything to draw attention to myself either. I think they just didn't care. After a few very aerobic minutes they finished, toweled off and went back inside. I never did see the sunrise since it was overcast all day but I did enjoy my view. When I told my wife about she said it was disgusting but I admitted I thought it was great they were so self confident.
 
Can't believe this thread slipped so far down the page... I think it's a great one.

Sadly, no stories as such to contribute to it myself.
 
My (now ex) boyfriend had to move back to West Palm Beach for business, which meant that I rarely got to see him, only when either I went to visit him or he came up to visit me. Anyway, this particular story revolves around the time that I went down there and then his friend, his friend's girlfriend, he, and I then decided to drive up to Orlando for Horror Nights at Universal Studios.

It had been a few months since I had seen my boyfriend, and being a very sexual person, I already turned on by the time I arrived in West Palm. Since we were going to be driving in his friend's suv to Orlando, my boyfriend and I took the backseat. What started out as heavy making out quickly turned into over the clothes petting. Remembering the stories that my boyfriend told me about how when he and his friend were in the same situation but roles reversed, his friend and girlfriend got very sexual.. (and remember, its now night time, thus, dark) I unzipped my boyfriend's pants and started to give him a bj while his friend and his friend's girlfriend were in the front seat.

Fast forward to the time we got to Orlando and checked into the hotel room. The bf and I could hardly wait to get to the room. The friend and his gf decided to go to the pool or something to give us some alone time. I will admit that I'm not the quietest person when it comes to sex, in fact.. I'm quite the moaner.. but an hour later when they came back laughing and said that everyone in the hall way (all the way down the hallway) could hear us.. I was very surprised. Pleased, because it was a very good hour, but surprised.

One night I woke up because I heard noises coming from the bathroom, and looked over to the bed where the bf's friends were suppose to be sleeping and saw that neither of them were there. After listening closer,I realized that the noises from the bathroom were them having sex. I woke my bf up and asked him if he could hear it too, and my first reaction was giggling, but soon that turned into being turned on massively, apparently for my boyfriend too because soon we started doing it in the bed. A few minutes later the two came out of the bathroom in the middle of what we were doing, and just stood there watching us.

Most sexual and rememberable weekend of my life.
 
Last edited:
Oh, college was a great time for accidentally interrupting roommates mid-fuck and being interrupted myself. One of the times my fairly repressed roommate walked in on my boyfriend and me while we were stark naked and going at it. She screamed "IT"S THE MIDDLE OF THE AFTERNOON!" and I said, "not everyone's Southern Baptist, Jenny."
It may have been my best zinger ever. She didn't appreciate it, though. I caught her giving a blow job to a soldier in our computer chair later that semester. So, ha!

And then we come to the tale of the tiny dorm room bunk-beds and four horny college students...my boyfriend and I had the top bunk and his roommate and his girlfriend had the bottom bunk. We did that a lot. It was pretty hot. We weren't really into being watched or anything, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

There was also that time my boyfriend went down on me in a movie theater. Can't remember what we saw ;)
 
Not really a voyeur experience but it was pretty interesting.

One night a couple of months ago I was on ************ and I ended up tuning into a young couple having intercourse on the bed. Well it was just penis out and pre mount but it was still pretty interesting. I got bored after a while so I switched.
 
Camping last weekend

We were at a campground and started getting bit by the bugs so we headed in early. I was really horny it had been close to 10 days due to our work schedule.
This months Maxim Mag suggested using a ice cube while blowing your guy she asked if I wanted to try.
Of course the screen door was closed and she was blowing away when a neighbor lady walked by she saw my wife sucking me and gave a quick thumbs up sign and a smile. We moved to a doggy style and I pounded her pussy hard till we both came.

Next morning the same lady was out of her camper smiling at us the whole time.
 
Back in my college days, I pretended to be asleep when my roommate and her boyfriend were drunkenly fucking in the bed across the room. It was dark, but there was enough ambient light to see. They tried to be as quiet as they could, but the heavy breathing, squeaking bedsprings, stifled moans, and squishy noises were unavoidable. I'm friends with her to this day, but I never once let on that I watched the whole thing. (I furtively got myself off as they went at it.)

Confession: I was so impressed by the boyfriend's thick cock that I ended up fucking him a few months after she and he broke up. I never would have done it if I hadn't seen the preview.
 
Back
Top