Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning! :cool:

looking good, dio - though what's occurring with the beard? :D

And bump

Or maybe it needs two bumps...

IMG_00000578.jpg

Bling, baby.

How do you get them to sit. Is it put them on, then get the nipples up, or the other way around?

Just (carefully) pull the nipple through the opening in the centre. They stay on just fine. I squeezed the sides together to make them a little tighter because I have small nipples. If wearing them for longer periods and you don't want them to fall off, then put a little eyelash adhesive on the back before putting them on.

I would never get my nipples actually pierced, because I am just a wuss like that, so this is my alternative for body jewellery.

Just (carefully) pull the nipple through the opening in the centre. They stay on just fine. I squeezed the sides together to make them a little tighter because I have small nipples. If wearing them for longer periods and you don't want them to fall off, then put a little eyelash adhesive on the back before putting them on.

I would never get my nipples actually pierced, because I am just a wuss like that, so this is my alternative for body jewellery.

They look great :D

And nipple piercing is such a turn on...I had mine done for a bit

Lovely picture Aphroditiac!

I have the same nipple jewelry, except when I ordered it I didn't read the fine print that there was only one, and not a set. :rolleyes:

Why wouldn't they sell a pair as part of the deal, I'd have gladly paid more. I was also too lazy and couldn't be bothered to put in that extra order.

Can we take a moment to praise the amazing shape of her breasts? I mean. C'mon. They're freaking perfect

Lovely picture Aphroditiac!

I have the same nipple jewelry, except when I ordered it I didn't read the fine print that there was only one, and not a set. :rolleyes:

Why wouldn't they sell a pair as part of the deal, I'd have gladly paid more. I was also too lazy and couldn't be bothered to put in that extra order.

Glad I read the fine print then! Yes, you must order TWO of them, as the lucky owner of two breasts. Otherwise you're gonna be lopsided. That sucks, what a shame.

I love them. I occasionally wear them to work just to feel a bit fun and naughty. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back