Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gasp as I feel sticky's hands squeezing my balls and cindy's mouth sucking on me like a starved person I couldn't hold it I came into cindy's mouth a large load moaning out loudly my semen over flowing cindy's small mouth running out from her mouth as stream after stream hits the back of her throat until I am empty only droppets ozz out
Cindy - don't you dare swallow!
I've a had a bitch of a day
kiss me?
pretty please :kiss:

I gasp as I feel sticky's hands squeezing my balls and cindy's mouth sucking on me like a starved person I couldn't hold it I came into cindy's mouth a large load moaning out loudly my semen over flowing cindy's small mouth running out from her mouth as stream after stream hits the back of her throat until I am empty only droppets ozz out

I manage to swallow the first load but there is so much it starts to leak out of my mouth over my lips down my chin. I suck as hard as I can to catch all the load thick and hot . I look up at both faces looking down at me

I manage to swallow the first load but there is so much it starts to leak out of my mouth over my lips down my chin. I suck as hard as I can to catch all the load thick and hot . I look up at both faces looking down at me

I pant and slowly unlatch your lips from my thick wet member still covered in my semen and dripping onto Cidny's neck and chest

Cindy - don't you dare swallow!
I've a had a bitch of a day
kiss me?
pretty please :kiss:

I see sticky girl looking at me her licking her lips, I lean across and our lips meet. I allow some of the still warm cum to slip into her mouth. She pulls away and licks the cum off my face and then down to my neck

Last edited:
I see sticky girl looking at me her licking her lips, I lean across and our lips meet. I allow some of the still warm cum to slip into her mouth. She pulls away and licks the cum of my face and then down to my neck

I watch the two swapping my cum I am amazing and turned on my member still thick and sticky from the treatment that Cidny has appied to it. "god that is hot"

I see sticky girl looking at me her licking her lips, I lean across and our lips meet. I allow some of the still warm cum to slip into her mouth. She pulls away and licks the cum off my face and then down to my neck
Mwah! Just what I needed - a night cap :p
*waves*
n-night both :kiss:
yum...

I watch the two swapping my cum I am amazing and turned on my member still thick and sticky from the treatment that Cidny has appied to it. "god that is hot"

Sticky allows the cum to transfer between our mouths back and forth. Our tongues meet as we swirl it around. I am still so horny and want more :kiss:

Sticky allows the cum to transfer between our mouths back and forth. Our tongues meet as we swirl it around. I am still so horny and want more :kiss:

I smirk and is laying down not dressed yet with a sticky wet cock and naked "Did I tell you I can have multiple loads in one day";)

Has Anyone ....

.... seen Cindi ?

I have something that belongs to her.....

attachment.php

Attachments

• jh017.jpg
    jh017.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Hello Boys!!!

I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in...

Paris.:kiss:

Of course... I have table reserved for later...

In the darkest corner...

Of a smoke filled shit-hole...

I like to call... Home away from Home.

Waiting for my Knight in Shining Armour...

To come save me.

I hope it's not the fish-net's they do you justice...

Don't they just ..... :kiss:

.... but no... fishnets are all mine... Not parting with them...
Cindi will have to take them from my hot, naked body......

Of course... I have table reserved for later...

In the darkest corner...

Of a smoke filled shit-hole...

I like to call... Home away from Home.

Waiting for my Knight in Shining Armour...

To come save me.

Do you need some company while your waiting... I could use a stiff one....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back