Ladies..... What is the last thing you had in your pussy?

Get a doggie dildo for maximum pleasure! Can't beat the knot rubbing your gSpot.

I totally agree. :heart: You use the small end of the bat.. ;).... how about ice cubes that played with another toy feels really nice it is messy as it melts ( best to have someone drink liquid ) double the pleasure... or you can make an ice dildo....
Veggies are nice because you go to store and pick out what ever size and shape you want, plus you can wash it and eat later...:devil: LOL

Wash it? I don't think so DDebby. I'm not crazy about cucumbers but iof it's coated with your essence it's liable to become my favorite dish. :devil:

One of my dildos this morning as I rode it remembering a hot chat with a friend last night. ;)

My hubby's fat, recently deprived, 8"+ super juicy cock. We both came fast and hard last night but I need more more MORE! :D

enthusiastic tongue

Not everyone is as young and sweet like you. An ovulating woman is the sweetest...

Ummm, would a dildo or strap-on work? I'm volunteering to assist...

That's so weird! I just started looking for volunteers! ;) :)

That sounds painfully delightful, made me quiver in my lower regions. I presume it has some girth as well? Nice and full, can be fun!

Oh, he's very girthy! He feels like an oak tree sometimes!

My roommates sweet wet tongue ...she is so enthusiastic :D

Lucky!

Sounds like a fabulous roommate! Jealous!

Me too! (The volunteer application process requires a questionnaire and personal interview btw lsc! ;)

Back