Rise The Planet Of The Apes (Open)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Just a note that Ceaser is a shape shifter and only Ceaser.

Amy Porter

Amy Porter

The fight between ape and man had become bad after what happened with Koba that one ape fucked it up. Humans and ape were working hand in hand so the humans could get electric so the the damn got up and running and after that shit hit the fan. People were killed, all those Koba followed killing and capturing a lot of humans, most in fact. But after that the apes had no human friends. But after what happened, people getting blood thirsty and she had no one so Amy left. She wanted nothing to do about the human city, she was human yes but she hated what they were becoming. So she made her own place, took a while but made a little place for herself it was nice and simple. And she was enjoying being alone, her parents didn't survive when that shit was in the air she was the only one in her family that managed to be immune,

But one day she was out collecting fire food for her fire, when she saw something. She huddled down and narrowed her eyes wondering what was going on, she step forward a bit and noticed it was an ape, he seemed hurt. She had a pack with her and she walked up to him, seeing the fear in the young ape she put her hands up trying to shush him that she wasn't going to hurt him. Come to find out it was ceasers oldest boy, he was seperated from rocket and the other group. She knelt down and opened up her back slowly showing him no weapon were inside and began to tend to him. One she took care of his wounds and bound them, she smiled knowing he needed to go back. So she took one arm around him and helped him back, the young ape had to show her where to go, which he pointed. Soon they were at his home, when they were stopped by a gorillia.

She was taken by a orangutan he seemed nice though the others were hissing at her heels. She understood it and soon she was she noticed their leader and his family. No one touched her and on her own, she got down on her knees and bowed to him. Showing her respect towards him. The apes found this rather interesting and she looked up slowly and gave him a soft smile.

"Forgive me for coming here uninvited but one of your's were hurt and I couldn't just leave him there" she said softly but enough for all to hear what she just said.

Last edited:
Caeser/Human

The war waged on between the humans and the apes lost so many friends in that bloody war as I was preparing the new defense to our home I watched as my eldest son was brought in I couldn't help but look sadden at what hurt him as I looked behind him seeing Maurice bringing in a human girl I was a bit taken back at her display as I walked up toward the human girl I looked down as I said "Most humans don't display kindness towards apes these days I thank you for taking care of my son for that you have my respect if you need some supplies for the road just ask and I will gladly give them." I began to walk towards my son as I placed my paw onto his face and ask softly "You know never to trail away from our home who my son did this to you." As I listened to him tell me who hurt him I felt a rage building in my chest as I looked over to a human "So human soldiers did this to you go rest my son and have your mother taken care of you as I looked around and noticed the guards staring down the human I shouted and said "Leave us!" as I watched them walk out of the room I could help but turn around as my body began to revert from ape to human as I walked over and grabbed a piece of clothes covering my body as I said "My kind doesn't know this about me but as you can see I can shift my body from human to ape at will.

She was a bit scared when he yelled like that, but as long as it wasn't towards her she was fine. She watched everyone leave, and when he turned she slowly stood up. She was surprised by this but she smiled, she placed her hands on her hips and looked around the beauty and skill of this place. No one knew he could do this and it surprised the hell out of her. But she watched him he made a good looking human she thought and saw the waterfall that was in his home, instead of a window to see out it was a waterfall. She walked up to it seeing the beauty of his home. She ran her fingers against the water and smiled, she looked at him and was happy. He had taken her into his private home, someone he knew nothing about and she sighed softly. And looked back at him, wonder in her eyes it was amazing what his people could do. She walked up to him and showed nothing but respect as she bowed her head for a moment.

"I got away from the city because of the madness going there, I live not far from here. I was the only one in my family ammuned to the drug that was released. Soliders are spineless cowards that don't understand what they cannot understand. Koba did a lot of damage to both side, an ape so full of hate and wanting everyone to die that wasn't an ape. I have no hate even though I lost everything, I have to say your something else Ceaser some of your kind want war yet you are there becon of light that keeps them back, I respect that'

As I looked down at this human woman speaking such wisdom I couldn't help but smile thinking to myself so there are human apes sympathizers "I agree Koba was an ape that didn't see the vision I do one where we could work together side by side and rebuild instead of destroy." I chuckled a bit "As you know apes can be a bit too much hard headed seeing only one thing and that is to destroy every human they meet."

I began to pace back and forth "There are some however like Maurice the orangutan that brought you in that lived among humans for years never causing any problems. If you can believe he was rescued from a circus that couldn't afford to feed him anymore."

I leaned against the nearby wall as I said "There has never been anyone like me I know of that can shape-shift from human to ape and back again so I take great care that this will be kept discreet until I show the others. Can I trust for you to keep this a secret for the time being or should I have my guards come back in here and rip your head off your pretty shoulders?"

She looked at him watching him and it was then she nodded to him. But in a way she understood Koba because of what she knew about him, The terrible shit they did to him and others like him, even other animals that were not apes were exposed to such treatment. Then she heard what he said about keeping it secret, she couldn't help but laugh a little bit. This felt like a trick in a way so she knew what to say to him, the more she spoke with him, saw what he could do. Made her wonder if any other ape would be able to do such things, she figured it was the virus in his body mutating and perhaps because he was born with the drug in his system, she looked over at the waterfall and listened to the rumbling of it, watching the beauty of such things. She looked down and closed her eyes, her gentle side turning very sad. Humans were such beasts and she brushed a tear away from her eye.

"I know why Koba did what he could, for years he was expirmented on, cut, drugged so what ever they make doesn't hurt humans. All he knew was the humans savage side, I belonged to a group that tried to free as many animals from labs that we could sadly the place where Koba was. It was to fortafied and couldn't figure out how to get past such things. I just wish you hadn't needed to kill him, but i think your shape shifting is because your body mutated, I know your mother was the one getting the drug and once you were born you were born with it. The virus mutated in you and this is the result. The virus in everyones body those who lived, its mutated leaving people unable to speak. " She walked up to him and smiled placing her hands on her hips and sighed softly,

"If you didn't trust me, trust that I could keep this to myself you wouldn't have changed form. You have nothing to fear from me Ceaser. I have nothing but hate for my own kind which is why I left the comfort of the city and there plans"

I smiled softly at hearing the human girl telling me she would keep my secret "So since that is settled how would you feel about staying here tonight as my guest." As I said this I began to slowly shift back into my ape form as my eyes went from human to ape as fur started to cover my body I took off the clothes that were covering my body as I draped them onto the nearby stone I grunted and howled watching as my guards came back into the room along with my wife Cornelia as I grunted at my guards and said "This human will be under my protection none shall cause her any harm do I make myself clear." As I looked them down I turned to the human and said "You may stay longer if you want this is a safe haven for both apes and humans as long as there is respect given on both ends."

She smiled at him and nodded, she accepted it was getting dark anyway so she smiled, then all of a sudden a little ape comes out and climbs up from her leg to her back, she loved the sound apes made and baby apes were so cute. She smiled at the little one and sighed wishing she had children of her own. But wasn't meant to be she figured since she hated her own kind. She chuckled a bit as the baby was curious about who she was, then the baby hopped off her back onto the ground and went to his father, she smiled at ceaser so he knew that it was okay the baby did that. She had no issues, a gorilla came to her side and motioned for her to follow and she did, she was shown to a nice room small but she was the only one so it was perfect, she sighed softly and sat down, seeing that baby made her wish she had someone. But she seperated herself from that want years ago. She watched the fire crackle, thankfully that room had a bit of the waterful coming in so she removed her clothing and went under the water, her hair long and her body perfect.

I smiled softly as I watched the interaction between the human and the baby chimp I could imagine having another ape but something about this human fascinated him he was a bit draw to her sure he showed her his secret but another part intrigued him as I watched her walk out of the room I heard a growl as I looked to my wife clearly she was jealous of this new woman in her domain as I looked at the nearby guards giving them another glare to leave the room as they left I crouched to the ground and bowed slightly to my wife Cornelia "Are you jealous my love of a human girl no less?"

His wife was far from happy the point is there is a woman he is interested in, didn't matter if she was human or an ape. She was angry and it showed, she picked up their litte one saying nothing and walked out of the room. Leaving Ceaser alone. Thing was Amy could hear what was going on, the cave it was easy to hear things, she dried off and put some clothing on and she watched his wife leave. She looked at Ceaser and sighed softly, she was afraid it was because of her. She was worried because she was causing a lot of issues she saw, sighing softly she looked kinda down and it was easy to see why, she meant no harm and perhaps her being here was a mistake she really didn't know."
"Im sorry I have caused a problem "

I chuckled a bit and said "Cornelia means well but she gets jealous fast besides I find you interesting, to say the least, you're not like most humans." I walked up to her as I placed my paw on her cheek and began to closely look at her beauty she was beautiful for a human "I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that." I looked around and began to pace back and forth unsure of what to do as I began to say something else I looked at the door way seeing one of my guard's grunt as I grunted back as I said: "Dinner is ready."

She smiled and knelt down to be his hight and looked at him, she told him it was alright and she had a feelig something bad was going to happen at dinner, someone would start something becuase she was there, she heard the guard and followed his lead she had no idea what the hell was going to happen, when it came down to it she didn't want trouble she liked staying here but started to think maybe it would be best if she didn't stay as a guest long because of his wife. She sat down and looked around a bit. There home was fantastic it was really nice and found it cool they could do that, that they could make something like this. "I have to say ceaser what you and the others have done" Once everyone was sitting she saw everyone there and figured they needed to know.,

"There is one other matter" She said softly then she began to sign and talk what came next.

"I am able to sign like everyone here, I learned how to when I was in school" She smiled she was greatful that she could do it and figured to tell everyone all at once.

She noticed everyone was caught off guard and it was something that made eveyone tense, his wife wasn't so happy about it, his mate got hot and walked up to the human and slapped her, warning her to stay away from him. Because she was his mate and the human girl was nothing. She left and it was then Amy just got up and took off running , she went into the room she was to stay in and took off in the dark. She didn't care frankly if she got hurt, it was something that didn't matter. She got home and cried her eyes out, after about an hours she got up and sat on her chair, sighing sadly she grabbed her guitar and the song she had been working on she knew what the words would be she pushed play hearing her music and then she began to play her part and began to sing.

Nobody's Home Song

I couldn't tell you
Why she felt that way
She felt it everyday
And I couldn't help her
I just watched her make
The same mistakes again

What's wrong, what's wrong now
Too many, too many problems
Don't know where she belongs
Where she belongs

She wants to go home
But nobody's home
That's where she lies

Broken inside
With no place to go
No place to go
To dry her eyes
Broken inside

Open your eyes
And look outside
Find the reasons why
You've been rejected
And now you can't find
What you left behind

Be strong, be strong now
Too many, too many problems
Don't know where she belongs
Where she belongs

She wants to go home
But nobody's home
That's where she lies
Broken inside
With no place to go
No place to go
To dry her eyes
Broken inside

Her feelings she hides
Her dreams she can't find
She's losing her mind
She's falling behind

She can't find her place
She's losing her faith
She's falling from grace

She's all over the place, yeah

She wants to go home
But nobody's home
That's where she lies
Broken inside
With no place to go
No place to go to
To dry her eyes
Broken inside

She's lost inside, lost inside
She's lost inside, lost inside

She sighed having no idea ceaser was outside her window hearing every word she sang, a tear fell down her face.

Back