Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't want to make anyone feel bad, or hurt someone's feelings.

if someone cannot take the time to put together a thoughtful PM or even a post... then I don't see how you owe them anything... especially if it makes you feel trashy.... don't engage, if you respond... you are giving them an inch. You are far from trashy. You are an intelligent, thoughtful, caring and yes, beautiful woman. You should be treated as such, and you should expect it for yourself. Good luck honey.

if someone cannot take the time to put together a thoughtful PM or even a post... then I don't see how you owe them anything... especially if it makes you feel trashy.... don't engage, if you respond... you are giving them an inch. You are far from trashy. You are an intelligent, thoughtful, caring and yes, beautiful woman. You should be treated as such, and you should expect it for yourself. Good luck honey.

She is absolutely right

Well ya know, AJ, I think you said it extremely well. Happy Holidays AJ

Maybe not often but...

Somehow I doubt that you resemble that Wanton LOL.. :p

probably more often than I should:eek:

See MakeYourWhore:rose:, seems I'm not so silly after all, so there:p

:nana:

:rose:

Last edited:
LOL a friend of mine used to refer to the night of the lit virgins when she'd start a new thread.. suddenly out of the woodword would come stacks o'guys with like two posts to their credit, sending PMS

I get that and it freaks me out. I have some that are here for years and never post. :cattail:

honestly, sometimes I wonder about my gender.. the infinite capacity for dumbshit is astronomical LOL

I just don't get it at all. I used to think maybe they had more than one alias or something. What is the point in never posting? I know I'm naive is there something I'm not understanding about it?

I just don't get it at all. I used to think maybe they had more than one alias or something. What is the point in never posting? I know I'm naive is there something I'm not understanding about it?

LOL Sweet, I don't get it either, at all. Makes no sense to me

I get that and it freaks me out. I have some that are here for years and never post. :cattail:

ICT I think it's time for me to retire for the evening.

Good night all
and remember it's not the size of the post count, it's the quality...:eek:
crap, I'm beyond help on this one;)

:D

Last edited:
ICT the thought of getting up in the night and finding my wife on her knees beside the christmas tree with Santa doing her from behind reindeer style is a huge turn on for me.

Merry Christmas everyone.

ICT the thought of getting up in the night and finding my wife on her knees beside the christmas tree with Santa doing her from behind reindeer style is a huge turn on for me.

Merry Christmas everyone.

now that was not a mental image I was expecting to get.... ho ho ho - merry christmas! :D

yeah... if it is your fantasy why is your wife getting the pleasure????

Well that's a good point. I do derive huge pleasure from seeing others have sex and from seeing my wife satisfied. Guess I was just feeling a bit unselfish since its Christmas. How unlike me.

Hmmm, I wonder what its like fucking those little female elves Santa has. Maybe he could bring me some of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back