Judge rules against George Zimmerman in NBC lawsuit

TM was pugnacious and liked to get into fights, which was not the case with Z. That bit of background would tend to indicate who started the fight. TM was also suspended fro school for possession of stolen property. Since Z was watching for burglars, he was right in being suspicious.
So, are you saying that Z knew of TM's background before the encounter in which TM was killed?

TM was pugnacious and liked to get into fights, which was not the case with Z. That bit of background would tend to indicate who started the fight. TM was also suspended fro school for possession of stolen property. Since Z was watching for burglars, he was right in being suspicious.

Who is really on trial here? Take away your right wing thinking of seeing color and just use common sense. All that cunt licking has obviously distorted your senses.

What part of not following people in the dark do you not comprehend?

Why is it so hard to understand this simple human concept?

Zimmerman had the ACTUAL LEGAL HISTORY OF VIOLENCE.

Because Nelson barred them. Duh.

That's not what I asked. You're still wrong.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zim...ns-father-cursed-courthouse/story?id=19475915

"Before the trial started, Judge Debra Nelson ordered Zimmerman's family to leave the courtroom because they are on the prosecution's list of possible witnesses and witnesses are barred from the court until they testify.

Martin's parents were allowed to stay because Florida law allows the immediate family of victims to remain in court."

He's black, that's all they have, thus making him a 'thug'. Never mind being followed in the night, in the dark, under rain. What human being wouldn't have acted in such a way to defend themselves if they had the strength? For all this talk these scumbags have about defending themselves, who was really doing the defending in this case?

But hey, look who had the criminal history of violence including attacking a police officer and women. Not Trayvon.

Nah, he's black and young and thus guilty.

:rolleyes:

Racism is a mental illness

If you're accusing me of racism, bitch, you're crazy.

Just let them live vicariously through zimmy's actions...you're wasting logic on the frightened little wimps portion of the population

Idiot. Who do you think is living vicariously through Zimmerman's actions?

He's black, that's all they have, thus making him a 'thug'. Never mind being followed in the night, in the dark, under rain. What human being wouldn't have acted in such a way to defend themselves if they had the strength? For all this talk these scumbags have about defending themselves, who was really doing the defending in this case?

But hey, look who had the criminal history of violence including attacking a police officer and women. Not Trayvon.

Nah, he's black and young and thus guilty.

And violent too:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/23/3413343/weed-fights-and-guns-trayvon-text.html

As for Z, he had a very minor brush with the law a long tine ago when he was drunk and somebody once took out a bogus restraining order on him, which was later canceled. And, since Z claimed he was assaulted, which the evidence shows anyhow, the past violent history of TM is, or should have been, highly relevant.

The fact is that Trayvon Martin was, basically, a young thug.

:rolleyes:

Racism is a mental illness.

Last edited:
That's not what I asked. You're still wrong.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zim...ns-father-cursed-courthouse/story?id=19475915

"Before the trial started, Judge Debra Nelson ordered Zimmerman's family to leave the courtroom because they are on the prosecution's list of possible witnesses and witnesses are barred from the court until they testify.

Martin's parents were allowed to stay because Florida law allows the immediate family of victims to remain in court."

So Martin's mother was allowed to sit there as a possible witness, and an actual witness, but Zimmerman's mother wasn't. And you expect me to believe Nelson had to allow Martin's mother to sit there throughout the whole trial? No choice? I ain't buying it.

So Martin's mother was allowed to sit there as a possible witness, and an actual witness, but Zimmerman's mother wasn't. And you expect me to believe Nelson had to allow Martin's mother to sit there throughout the whole trial? No choice? I ain't buying it.

What you believe is irrelevant. Nelson was forced to allow Martin's parents in the court under the law, and could not let Zimmerman's parents in because of the law. It had nothing to do with personal bias.

Still waiting for you to list 2 reasons.

What you believe is irrelevant. Nelson was forced to allow Martin's parents in the court under the law, and could not let Zimmerman's parents in because of the law. It had nothing to do with personal bias.

Still waiting for you to list 2 reasons.

So you think Mark O'mara is so stupid he asked the judge to bar Martin's parents from the courtroom when it would be against the law for her to do so? Tell me you're not that dense.

I've already given two examples of Nelson favoring the prosecution.

So you think Mark O'mara is so stupid he asked the judge to bar Martin's parents from the courtroom when it would be against the law for her to do so? Tell me you're not that dense.

I've already given two examples of Nelson favoring the prosecution.

No. I think O'Mara is an attorney and tries to throw everything against a wall & sees what will stick. That's what attorneys do.

The 2 you gave were proved conclusively false. Do you have any valid examples of Nelson being biased against Zimmerman?

No. I think O'Mara is an attorney and tries to throw everything against a wall & sees what will stick. That's what attorneys do.

The 2 you gave were proved conclusively false. Do you have any valid examples of Nelson being biased against Zimmerman?

Bullshit. They had a hearing on it, and Nelson considered it, and decided against it. She clearly had the ability to bar them, or there would have been no hearing.

You're nuts. Both the examples I gave you were valid. I can easily give you two more, but you'd then ask for more after that, I'm sure. It's what you do.

Bullshit. They had a hearing on it, and Nelson considered it, and decided against it. She clearly had the ability to bar them, or there would have been no hearing.

You're nuts. Both the examples I gave you were valid. I can easily give you two more, but you'd then ask for more after that, I'm sure. It's what you do.

No. She didn't. State law prevented her from doing so.

Neither of the examples you gave were valid. You were conclusively proven wrong. Nelson followed the letter of state law. That's not bias.

I'll be here looking forward to those 2 valid reasons.

No. She didn't. State law prevented her from doing so.

Neither of the examples you gave were valid. You were conclusively proven wrong. Nelson followed the letter of state law. That's not bias.

I'll be here looking forward to those 2 valid reasons.

That's just plain stupid. It's obvious Nelson had the ability to bar the Martins from the courtroom, or O'Mara would not have asked her to do so.

Both the examples I gave are valid. You're just too dense to understand they are valid.

That's just plain stupid. It's obvious Nelson had the ability to bar the Martins from the courtroom, or O'Mara would not have asked her to do so.

Both the examples I gave are valid. You're just too dense to understand they are valid.

Ok. Cite the law which would allow Nelson to ban the Martins from the courtroom.

You've been soundly refuted on both with facts.

1. Martin was not on trial.
2. Nelson has to follow state law.

Neither of those show bias. Sorry.

Ok. Cite the law which would allow Martin to ban the Martin's from the courtroom.

You've been soundly refuted on both with facts.

1. Martin was not on trial.
2. Nelson has to follow state law.

Neither of those show bias. Sorry.

You are really out there. Nelson didn't need a law to ban someone from her courtroom. You obviously don't know shit about judges or trials.

Nelson could have allowed evidence of Martin's past conduct if she wished. She didn't wish to allow it.

There is no state law that says Nelson can't bar anyone she wishes from her courtroom.

You are really out there. Nelson didn't need a law to ban someone from her courtroom. You obviously don't know shit about judges or trials.

Nelson could have allowed evidence of Martin's past conduct if she wished. She didn't wish to allow it.

There is no state law that says Nelson can't bar anyone she wishes from her courtroom.

There is a law that allows the family of the deceased in the court. If you know of another law that overrides it, post it, I'd be happy to know about it.

Otherwise, you really don't have anything to back up your claim.

There is a law that allows the family of the deceased in the court. If you know of another law that overrides it, post it, I'd be happy to know about it.

Otherwise, you really don't have anything to back up your claim.

I told you, Nelson didn't need a law to bar them. She chose not to, not because she had no alternative, but because she decided they should stay.

I know you won't give up until I give you two more examples where Nelson sided with the prosecution. So I'll get it over with. Here are a few, off the top of my head.

There were all kinds of discovery violations that Nelson sided with the prosecution on. Every time, so far as I can recall. It was outrageous how she played favorites, time after time.

The prosecution had a witness named Bao. The guy who did the autopsy. He changed his opinion about whether or not the marijuana Martin had smoked could have impacted his judgment. The defense was not notified of his change of opinion, and complained about it. There was a hearing on it, and the judge decided there was no violation. Even worse, she also decided the expert's change of opinion would not be allowed to be known to the jury. She barred any testimony from Bao indicating that he believed the presence of marijuana in Martin's body could have impaired his judgment. Inexplicable.

I'll throw in another. Nelson wouldn't allow the computerized animation O'Mara wanted to introduce as evidence. Inexplicable.

Okay, if that's not enough for you, too bad. Any intelligent person who watched the proceedings should realize Judge Nelson is a hang 'em type judge. If you don't, that's your problem.

You dimwits who support and applaud him.

Are you really that dumb that you couldn't figure out who I meant?

You moron, I don't support or applaud Zimmerman. And I certainly am not living vicariously through that dimwit. Do you even know what living vicariously means? Apparently not.

Back