Intellectual jokes.

Jean-Paul Sartre is sitting at a French cafe, revising his draft of Being and Nothingness.

He says to the waitress, ‘I’d like a cup of coffee, please, with no cream.’

The waitress replies, I’m sorry, Monsieur, but we’re out of cream. How about with no milk?’

When they colonized the night side of Mercury
The corporation christened it Mayfair
But the colonists soon,
rechristened it June
For what is so rare as a day there?

How many lawyers does it take to change a light bulb?

Three of them. One to change the bulb, and one to confuse the issue.

A chemistry student and his friend (an arts student) go to a cafe. The waitress (who is also studying chem) comes over to take their order.

"I'll just have some H2O please," he said.

Not one to be left behind, his friend said. "I'll have some H2O too."

The friend died.

A chemistry student and his friend (an arts student) go to a cafe. The waitress (who is also studying chem) comes over to take their order.

The friend died.

nice one

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?

None. That's a hardware problem.

MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so......

MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so MC Escher walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Wanna hear a joke? Okay so......

Think it would have been funnier if the one phrase, after the first time, was "Okay so MC Escher walks up the stairs again into the bar."

Delightful! Thanks, LaRascasse!

- curl

On a similar theme...
It's well known that fractal images were developed by Benoit B. Mandelbrot. It's less well known that his middle initial, B, stands for Benoit B. Mandelbrot.

The three tragedies of life.... job sucks, car sucks and the wife doesn't.

The friend died.
Two Chemestry students go into a cafe. The first says "I'll just have some H2O, please."

The second says "I don't think we need to talk formulas here, I'll have water too," thus foiling attempted murder...

Q. What do you call an item of furniture designed to hold Chemistry magazines?

A. A periodical table.

Q. What do you call a group of mathematicians working independently to determine the final ratio of a circles circumference to its diameter?

A. A Pi fight.

Jean-Paul Sartre is sitting at a French cafe, revising his draft of Being and Nothingness. He says to the waitress, "I'd like a cup of coffee, please, with no cream."

The waitress replies, "I'm sorry, Monsieur, but we're out of cream. How about with no milk?"

Have you heard the existential knock-knock joke?

You have to start it...

Whats the definition of a tachyon?

A gluon that hasn't quite dried.

Dear algebra, stop asking us to find your X. She is not coming back, and we don’t know Y either.

How many fatalists does it take to change a light bulb?

None. Why fight it?

Back