Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 03-18-2015, 03:48 PM   #3826
1960curious
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bi69todd View Post
An old friend is staying in a nearby town for training from his company. I went over to his hotel last night and we had a good time catching up. After that, the clothes came off and we took turns sucking each other off. He hadn't been with anyone in a while and sucked my cock ravenously! It felt great and I had to stop him before I came too quick. When he laid back for a break I took my turn and started sucking him. This was special as his was actually the first cock I ever sucked back in the day! He was primed and really enjoyed it and came right away. He blasted cum shot after cum shot all over me, his leg, the bed...it was hot! He then went to work on me again and soon had me coming down his throat like a pro. We took a break and visited some more before round two which was 69. This time it took longer so I had plenty of time to enjoy sucking his cock.

When I got ready to leave we made plans to do it again this summer. This time I will be traveling up north where he lives. Something to look forward to!
You are a very lucky man! I wish I could find a Buddy with benefits like that!!!

Old 03-19-2015, 09:48 PM   #3827
J1biboi
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bi69todd View Post
An old friend is staying in a nearby town for training from his company. I went over to his hotel last night and we had a good time catching up. After that, the clothes came off and we took turns sucking each other off. He hadn't been with anyone in a while and sucked my cock ravenously! It felt great and I had to stop him before I came too quick. When he laid back for a break I took my turn and started sucking him. This was special as his was actually the first cock I ever sucked back in the day! He was primed and really enjoyed it and came right away. He blasted cum shot after cum shot all over me, his leg, the bed...it was hot! He then went to work on me again and soon had me coming down his throat like a pro. We took a break and visited some more before round two which was 69. This time it took longer so I had plenty of time to enjoy sucking his cock.

When I got ready to leave we made plans to do it again this summer. This time I will be traveling up north where he lives. Something to look forward to!
So nice to catch up with old friends!

Old 03-20-2015, 07:15 PM   #3828
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakykink View Post
My friend called in on his way to work, he is married, but she hardly ever puts out any more. I suck him off maybe twice a week on his way to work.
Lucky guys both of you. You for being there and him for having a friend to help out, as long as you don't mind.

Old 03-20-2015, 07:17 PM   #3829
DanD86
Experienced

Location: In a castle by the sea, more like condo but you get it
Quote:
Originally Posted by photobuff56 View Post
Lucky guys both of you. You for being there and him for having a friend to help out, as long as you don't mind.
Sounds like i need to get me a friend like that!

Old 03-20-2015, 07:19 PM   #3830
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanD86 View Post
Sounds like i need to get me a friend like that!
Me and you both.

Old 03-21-2015, 04:59 PM   #3831
Riley69
Really Experienced

Freshly sucked cock

I took a chance this morning and dropped in on a friend in town that I haven't seen in a few months. We've had previous encounters but we've both been super busy in our private lives and work lives lately. So, I was lucky to catch him at home and had the chance to give his thick, uncut cock a good sucking!

I love feeling a soft cock in my mouth and feeling it get harder, thicker and longer as I suck it! His cock is indeed a wonderful cock to suck! The front door had barely closed behind me before I found myself on my knees with his cock in my mouth. I love sticking my tongue in his foreskin and feeling the smooth, hot head hidden underneath. It didn't take long for him to get super hard and my reward was a mouthful of his hot, thick cum! His cum is always very hot in my mouth and has a strong, manly flavor. I drank him dry and ached for more!

Old 03-21-2015, 05:18 PM   #3832
greeneyes64
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley69 View Post
I took a chance this morning and dropped in on a friend in town that I haven't seen in a few months. We've had previous encounters but we've both been super busy in our private lives and work lives lately. So, I was lucky to catch him at home and had the chance to give his thick, uncut cock a good sucking!

I love feeling a soft cock in my mouth and feeling it get harder, thicker and longer as I suck it! His cock is indeed a wonderful cock to suck! The front door had barely closed behind me before I found myself on my knees with his cock in my mouth. I love sticking my tongue in his foreskin and feeling the smooth, hot head hidden underneath. It didn't take long for him to get super hard and my reward was a mouthful of his hot, thick cum! His cum is always very hot in my mouth and has a strong, manly flavor. I drank him dry and ached for more!
Damn that sounds so good, it's been far too long for me and I'm starting to think about it all the time.

Old 03-22-2015, 02:24 AM   #3833
lironb23
Virgin

I wished I had a cock to suck. I would give him a blowjob as waking him up.

Old 03-22-2015, 07:06 AM   #3834
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

mmm, yes ,about an hour ago , a dear friend popped in with some goodies from his work ,butter , cheese ,bacon, he gets a really good staff discount and i made a coffee as i put the stuff away and to say thank you for the shopping i i knelt in front of him and took his cock out and sucked it lovingly as he continued to drink his coffee and stroke my hair with his free hand until he came in lovely strong spurts in my mouth and i swallowed happily and after kissing away any last drops i stood up and he pulled me close and kissed me as he dressed himself and after a quick hug he left .

Old 03-22-2015, 12:17 PM   #3835
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lironb23 View Post
I wished I had a cock to suck. I would give him a blowjob as waking him up.
What a good way to wake up.

Old 03-22-2015, 06:50 PM   #3836
Piperdog
Experienced

Friend

I would love to have a friend like that. Sweet. Playful. My.

Old Today, 02:47 AM   #3837
oralgami
Experienced

I just did two hours ago. I hadnt had a same sex encounter in quite a while. I had gotten into the excitement of having oral sex exchanges with anonymous partners. However, I began to realize that what I was doing was dangerous. Tonight I had the urge and I threw caution to the wind. Connected with a guy online. I wanted to suck a guys dick and he was willing to let me. We met to see if we were comfortable, we were, I got in his car, we drove to a secluded spot, he tilted his seat back and pulled his pants down. I sucked him and enjoyed the excitement of performing such a taboo act. I was so turned on that I let him finish in my mouth. In less than 10 minutes our task was complete and we were heading back to my car.

Old Today, 09:38 AM   #3838
nightguy178
Really Experienced

I hope to later on with a friend he loves to have me suck his cock